Eric/Calleigh storyline -- why we dislike it. Part 2 **spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by mjszud, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Lady I

Lady I Hit and Run

Thank God!!!!
    All we need is Calleigh Delko pregnant to complete the picture of this already pathetic couple :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thank god Emily did say so, otherwise I would have started ripping my hair off believing Calleigh was gonna be pregnant :rolleyes: :lol:

Seriously, the last thing this show needs is Delko jr....wonder if he/she would be pathetic and immature as his/her parents :rolleyes:

3. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

That was my first thought GNRF. I don't get it; there is only two ways to go: take it to the next level or break up. Don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out (of course this would leave these writers out:rolleyes:)

You know it funny that you talk about "no chemistry". I was discussing the nomance with a friend who rarely watches and her first response was not only did she didn't see any chemistry between E/C but she couldn't see Calleigh having chemistry with ANYONE on the show. And again, this comes from someone who rarely watches!!

There needs to be an end to this farce. No more Calleigh-at-death's-door-and-Eric-bellowing-over-her, no more sickening sweet dialogue, just a nice quick end. And then concentrate on the others...

All I have to say is THANK GOODNESS!!! Don't need baby drama on top of everything else.:angryrazz:

4. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I am very glad they are not writing the pregnancy into the show. I wasnt that fond of it in NY, but I think Cal and Eric are even less ready than Danny and Lindsey.
    There would have been sooo much drama wringed out of the situation. Like a really, really overdramatic soap opera. At least we have been saved that.

5. Lady I

Lady I Hit and Run

Muaahhahahaha Flo I totaly agree with all you say :thumbsup:

I agree with your Friend!!!
    For me, excepet for Jake, Calleigh can't create chemistry with anyone on the Show... With all the male in the show she seems a bit of a log of wood :lol::lol: and rodriguez is not better than her :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I agree :thumbsup::thumbsup::lol::lol:
    Muahahahah with a Baby "the fabulous duo":rolleyes: could take Ryan or Nat as a babysitter for me:wtf::wtf: No thanks

6. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

^^ Anybody have any idea what happened between the early years and now? In S1 and S2, she seemed to be friends with everyone. Now she's more like the bossy kid in the neighborhood that the other kids don't want to play with.

I managed to hold down my lunch while "studying" the last scene in Time Bomb :scream: :angryrazz::censored:, and yeah, Calleigh DOES look tired! I'd go so far as to say she looked a little hung over! In my Army years, we had a gal in the barracks who had the same glassy-eyed expression. Of course she'd been in the bathroom calling the dinosaurs at 2 a.m. So did Calleigh have to slam down more mimosas before making nice to Eric or something?

Solitaire, I have to agree. The three shows already seem to be borrowing off one another for other plotlines. As nice as marriage and family is, once is enough. Besides, wouldn't there be questions about fraternizing? Oh wait, they got rid of IAB last season! Sorry, my bad. (Gives a whole new meaning to "'IT' KEEPS HAPPENING")

Last edited: Sep 6, 2010
  7. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Please don't give anyone any bad ideas,I'm sure there are those that think this would be cute.It's bad enough that the writers had these two gossiping about E/C earlier.

9. bill_az

bill_az Rookie

This also saves us the prospect of Horatio being the Delkuesne Jr.'s Godfather. Because we all know what happens to Horatio's family...either dead, in a nuthouse or dodging bullets in Afghanistan.

10. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

Which adds more drama to the situation... :rolleyes: I'm very glad that the writers are sparing us from a Delko Jr, but at what cost? I have a feeling TPTB have more drama-filled "new episodes" up their sleeves...
    I think 9x02 the episode that Natalia gets her storyline, right? I have a feeling that this supposed "Natalia episode" is going to turn into a Calleigh and Eric episode... I mean of COURSE Natalia is pointing the gun at Eric... I have a feeling we'll see Calleigh running in screaming, "Put it down Natalia!" :rolleyes: Must it always be about them... or Eric? I mean please, can't we get a storyline for Natalia and Ryan.. Just ABOUT Natalia or Ryan? Apparently not.. This so called "prodigal son" has to be involved in everything doesn't he?

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

LOL, that might be kinda funny to see Nat aiming her gun at him. :lol: But no worries..... Natalia's episode is 9.6 Sleepless in Miami, and it's not her that's aiming at Eric, it's the crazy woman who drugs her (he only has the gun aimed at him, there's no shooting & Horatio comes to the rescue anyway).
    At least that's what I made out of the spoilers I was given. :)

12. Lady I

Lady I Hit and Run

ups I'm sorry :lol::lol::lol::lol: I forgot this detail the writers tend to use the awful ideas :lol::lol: and the E/C are the perfect example :rolleyes:

13. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

:guffaw: Thanks for clearing that up! Well Horatio coming to the rescue is better than Calleigh coming to the rescue... Well I actually don't think she can come to the rescue since she's pregnant. I think the Calleigh as the damsdel in distress story will be taking a back seat to other stories this season due to Emily's pregnancy which can be a good thing. Unless it means Eric gets more screentime, which is the last thing we need. :rolleyes:

Hopefully E/C will take a back seat this season, and other characters will get their chance to shine this season. Well I can always dream. :lol:

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Since Calleigh's gotta sit on the sidelines (so to speak), they're bringing back the Horatio/Eric bromance thing I think.

15. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

While not my first choice, the Horatio/Eric bromance, as gag inducing as it can be, causes no where near the nausea that the Calleigh and Eric nomance does. So I guess I'll find a way to live with it as long as they don't go overboard.

But I'm truly hoping that Eric/Calleigh are a dim memory and Horatio/Eric is very limited and Horatio spends some real quality time with the rest of his team ... Ryan, Natalia and Frank!