Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ yeah my signed photo (with my name and everything :adore: ) is one of my favourite things, it is in a little frame in my bedroom and i just love it :) i have more pics on my computer but i don't want to overload my phone too much :(

haha intense or just a bit sad... ;) yeah, they can wear out just like video tapes.

i always thought gary not shooting mel gibson in that was a hell of a missed opportunity :guffaw::guffaw:

i would think 3 was a good one to start on yeah. my favourite is s1 but it has a lot of mixed reviews on it, because it's so different from the rest. i love that it's different and i kind of wish they hadn't changed it in s2, but a lot of people don't like it compared to s2 and even more compared to s3. i love s2 and s3 as well, just in a different way i suppose. s3 is definitely one of the best.

2. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

My fav is only Season 1. I love the little bit dark scenes. The season was not disturbed by the love relationships. Garys Character was great. :lol:

3. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

Oh, I also have The Big Bounce but that went with my Owen Wilson fixation lol. I guess I'm glad that Gary pops up in obscure movies.

Ransom was pretty intense, but I like bad Gary. Very hot!

I read the mixed reviews on s1, so I was leary of buying it. Are s2 and s3 more like the current state of the show?

4. Country233

Dark and disturbed, eh? I like dark.

5. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Great pics Lisa! Great way to start morning... :D

It indeed was! :guffaw::guffaw:

I have...hmm I dunno how many pics of Gary. Cause I have them on different files. But let's say that I had 4 GB UBS and it wasn't enough (course there was other things too) but I have over 1500 pics probably. I might have a bit lesser now cause my "old" UBC cracked and I lost a lot of pics sadly. :(

Also I have many of his films. I don't have all of them cause I can't get them in Finland. :( But luckily my friend Lisa here has helped me with this issue. Thanks dear :) My favourite one is OMAM or True West....and Forrest Gump is awesome. Okey here we go I can't decide! :lol:

I have a CSI:NY wallpaper (self made) on me room and it's pretty huge one! :D I had pics in my mobile phone but I changed phone so I have only on at the moment. :rolleyes:

I brought some pics with me. I still have flu so I need some "medicine" :lol:
    [​IMG]
    Can't resist this pic. Shirtless...:drool::drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]
    Love the stubble! :adore::adore::adore:
    [​IMG]
    This last one has been taken the same year as I was born :lol: 1991 :D

6. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

That first picture made me instantly think Johnny Depp and Jack Sparrow!:guffaw:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2010
  7. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

except he wasn't in it long enough :( i actually kinda liked that film, sure it was stupid but that's ok sometimes :)

yup :D

me too. cheerful and sunny is so overrated :D

:D

i just checked my folder of gary related stuff to see how many GB it was, you inspired me. i was thinking it might be like 10 or something. 137GB. ouch. no wondered i need 3 external hard drives :lol:

me too. i think that championship season is a close 3rd though, i love that one, and a midnight clear's probably in 4th. omam is one that the more i see it the more i love it, it's so subtle and it sort of grows on you, even if you love it to start with. i can't really say gump is one of my favourites as i always fast forward so much of it - i love him in it, and there are some other bits i really like but omfg that sentimental jenny nonsense - pass the bucket!! i can't sit through that.

and, well, tw is just tw, it is impossible to beat. <3 austin <3

8. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Hi Lisa, you can receive all films of Gary with www.play.com or with Amazon Uk.
    I have purchased there also many films. The rest in the USA. For you even postage freely.

9. Country233

Yes, I saw a youtube clip from some tv show he was in back in 1986, the year I was born. I must say it feels kind weird thinking how old he is at times, but then I look at those green eyes and forget :sighs:

10. Country233

Yes, I liked Big Bounce too. Silly movies are fun to watch sometimes. I rewatched it recently to revisit the Gary scenes. And I kept thinking, "This would be better with less Sheen and more Sinise lol. Gosh I have a problem lol.

With the great pics on this board, my photo collection is growing. However, I like video better because of his mannerisms intrigue me.

11. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

well most are on amazon and play but not the more obscure ones, although as it happens, i do have them all already. i actually think there's only one i don't have and that really is impossible to find, the pbs broadcast of the grapes of wrath, i've seen part of it but i've had real trouble finding a copy. i have *all* the others tho :)

haha me too :D

12. Country233

Hmm, I'm building a list for Amazon. Hopefully, I can look the items up tomorrow. So far, s3 CSI, Mission to Mars, and the Stand if I can find it. As for as the Stand, is it worth buying or is his part in the movie small? I like Stephen King miniseries anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter much.

13. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I don't usually think of his age much. Cause he seems "younger" than he really is. For example I thought that he was around 40 in the begin of CSI:NY! When I checked his age from web later I was like: :wtf::wtf::wtf:

Indeed just a look into his beautiful green eyes and you forgot anything else! :drool::drool::drool:

You should definitely buy Stand. He's part is not small and you can see him through the whole movie. :) Stand is one of my favourites. He's so cute there! I don't like Stephen King that much but Stand I like both as a film and book! Course I read the book once I watch the film! :lol: Same thing happened in OMAM. I read the book inspired by movie. ;)

Agree. I liked the big bounce. It silly yeah and not that good in places. But I think Owen is a good comedian plus I really liked to see Gary in comedy! :lol: I liked gary's character there a lot, it suit him perfectly only I'd have wished there would have been more scenes for him. Indeed less Sheen and more Sinise! :lol::D

Talking about comedy. Country233 have you seen the animation Open Season? It's very funny kids film. Gary is Shaw's voice there he's hilarious! :lol:

You mean his accent? :) I like it. For me it's a relief that I can understand him easily cause usually it's harder to understand american english cause it's so fast. English ain't my native language so I have to think a lot while listening, which is hard when it comes to gary! :lol:

I like to watch youtube videos of Gary. :) Concerts and such. But interviews are my favourites. Do you guys still remember that funny interview with Regis and Kelly in 2008? :D

The link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-Mw8V3BNuE

14. Country233

Yes, I didn't realize how old he was either, not until I was at the IMDB message board and a bunch of younger women were talking about how attractive he is. I had never admitted my crush on him to anyone except my mother lol. When I realized that I wasn't alone then I went about finding other gals to chat with about him.

I have always liked the Stephen King miniseries, but never got around to watching that one. I liked IT, the tv version of The Shining, Creepshow, and the Dreamscape series. Then also Misery. Ok, so I'll put The Stand on my list to.

I enjoyed Morgan Freeman's character in Big Bounce too. Really Sheen was it's weakest link. I really don't like him at all.

Never seen Open Season. CGI movies hurt my eyes, so I don't watch many of them.

Oh, that makes sense about his accent. But I was talking more about facial expressions than his accent. I was a mass comm major in college and I really get off on nonverbal communication and facial expressions, so I like watching his eyes movements.

I haven't watched many videos with the LT. Dan band. Does Gary sing or just play the bass?

15. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Gary plays the Bass. Seldom he sings some Acorde. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.