Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
for some reason that link isn't working for me, and it's not on youtube either. on a side note though youtube did have one with mark harmon talking about the horrors of bipolar disorder. as someone who has it i feel it's ok for me to have found it quite hilarious.

loved gary's tweets this afternoon - he seems to have a bit of a thing for paper/pen signs (and spellcheckers) :)

http://twitpic.com/2o6a60

http://twitpic.com/2o6bt5

it is, it was quite funny, and cute :)
Indeed. Gosh, he has nice arms :cool:

He indeed has! :drool::drool::drool: Loved those sighs! Made me laugh and my mood is better already :) (havin' a flu SUCKS! :() Though it was bad grammar day for him. I know from experience I HATE GRAMMAR!!! :guffaw: In school I always sucked at english grammar...hard...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Copied this pic from facebook. It ain't mine but I thought that those who don't have fb would love to see this! ;)

ggary.jpg

Can he possibly look anymore hot"er"!!?! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

He indeed has! :drool::drool::drool: Loved those sighs! Made me laugh and my mood is better already :) (havin' a flu SUCKS! :() Though it was bad grammar day for him. I know from experience I HATE GRAMMAR!!! :guffaw: In school I always sucked at english grammar...hard...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Copied this pic from facebook. It ain't mine but I thought that those who don't have fb would love to see this! ;)

ggary.jpg

Can he possibly look anymore hot"er"!!?! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
Liking that pic for sure. How has he aged so nicely?

he does indeed. here are some examples, all clicky, one old + some new (i took the new ones myself so i can vouch for them ;))
omg that last one....*dribble*.... i have it as my phone wallpaper and so i see it several times a day but even so, it still makes me :drool::drool::drool: every time...
Good pics. I have some Gary pics on my phone too. I feel a little silly seeing he is married and all, but yet I like looking at him :sigh:

Hi Lise, thanks for the nice pics. I thought I would be crazy only in such a way. I have Gary on mine iPad and iPod, so that I can see him often. :guffaw::guffaw::devil::devil:

i have... er... *counts* 1418 pics of him from various things in my iphone. plus most of his films & a few eps of csi & a few clips of the band. that really is kind of sad isn't it?

i have this one as my home screen as i just love it & can't get enough (on the other home screen i have a photo he signed for me :D )

haha oh dear, i think i need help....:lol:

i have... er... *counts* 1418 pics of him from various things in my iphone. plus most of his films & a few eps of csi & a few clips of the band. that really is kind of sad isn't it?

i have this one as my home screen as i just love it & can't get enough (on the other home screen i have a photo he signed for me :D )

haha oh dear, i think i need help....:lol:
Wow that is a lot of photos to have. I'm more of a watcher. I have my tapes of CSI, Ransom, and Forrest Gump to revisit between CSI airings.

^ yeah, i'm pretty sad. i'm a watcher too, i have multiple copies of all the csiny box sets plus all his films on dvd (well, about 95%, there are a couple that i don't have but i've got them on my computer instead) and some of them multiple times - i believe i have 4 OMAMs, 3 that championship seasons and, god, i've gone through about 25 copies of true west, as i watch that probably about 4-5 times a week. so yeah, it's pretty sad really... i really do need help.

^ yeah, i'm pretty sad. i'm a watcher too, i have multiple copies of all the csiny box sets plus all his films on dvd (well, about 95%, there are a couple that i don't have but i've got them on my computer instead) and some of them multiple times - i believe i have 4 OMAMs, 3 that championship seasons and, god, i've gone through about 25 copies of true west, as i watch that probably about 4-5 times a week. so yeah, it's pretty sad really... i really do need help.
...Wow that's intense. You are a true fan. You can actually break a dvd by watching to too much?

I happened to have Forrest Gump and Ransom. I'd never watched Ransom before this week. I bought it years ago because I used to like Mel Gibson...but anyway. As for Forrest Gump, I watched it as a little girl and always remembered Gary because he cussed so darn much in it. But after watching Ransom, Gump seems mild...oh well.

I'm thinking about buying a CSI box set on amazon, but I want a season with some really good Mac episodes. Which one should I start with? I was leaning toward season 3.

I have all films of Gary which there are on and all seasons CSI NY. Then I still over thousands of pics, Gary in all situations I have photos with his personal autograph. I have received that from himself. He is also live a very interesting man. I saw him last in august in Grafenwöhr/Germany.:guffaw::guffaw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back