Eva/Natalia #3: More of the Beautiful Compassionate Bionic Woman!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Thanks for the link, MJ. Eva just gets more radiant with every appearance.

I really hope that she gets her well deserved chance this season. It's been frustrating watching all that beauty and talent shoved into the background.

It's time for Eva to get a chance to step out and show 'em all what they've been missin'! :thumbsup:

2. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Thanks for the pics MJ! Can anyone find them somewhere where we dont have to register to see them bigger?! If not it's ok!!! :) I would really like to see her in a situation like in "Dangerous Son" where the girl loses her hearing aid and she gets shot. I would love to see how the team reacts to something like that happening to her. There are so many storylines they could go with this just if they were smart enough to use them! I really can't wait for the first episode cause it looks like we're gonna get a lot of her in it!!!! So thats always a plus!!!! Hopefully the whole season will be like that!!!! :)

3. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Is her storyline really going to be continued? I thought I saw a recap showing about her storyline but it seemed to have taken out/removed? I just got worried! :(

It better not be that one episode thingy and that's it.

Since the writers seems to be on a reusing old characters frenzy for the new season, well I imagine Natalia would have some old 'friends' who would love to pay her a visit too, isn't it? But bringing back old characters = meh for me. I rather see new and fresh things.

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^ You're not losin' it, hon. CBS site had a 6 minute video clip of season 8, it has been removed & now it's a "look back at S8", though really all it is a recap of the finale. The first one did show the whole season though, & yes Natalia's storyline was featured (I found it interesting that they didn't just show her finding out about the concussion but also focused on her reading the 'abuse' pamplet).

Re: will the storyline continue....

Considering she is to connect with the blind witness in episode 3, I would really think that it will indeed continue. If tptb were totally letting the storyline go then I honestly don't think they'd even bother bringing it up again in this episode -- IMO, they'd simply ignore the fact that she had hearing loss & move on.

It's kinda reminding me of how her past/Nick was introduced -- there's a slight pattern here. In season 4 it was around mid-season in 'Shattered' she commented on "her crime scene" (that was total foreshadowing), then it came about closer to the end of S4 in 'Collision' that she'd been abused & her ex was in jail. Going into season 5 there was more on the subject, brief comments made in the first & second episodes -- all that was to help introduce Nick when he appeared in episode 4.
    With her hearing loss it was around mid-season as well when the explosion occured, then briefly mentioned a few times later & resurfaced again (the hearing aid) closer to the end of the season in 'Meltdown'.

That was way too much thinking :lol: Anyhow, I think the epi 3 spoiler could be a good sign that it's continuing into the new season.

5. ~Kassandra~

~Kassandra~ Hit and Run

I am looking forward to these new storylines for Natalia. Last season she just seemed to dissapear into the shadows and reapear when really needed. It is going to be great to see a storyline that follows an arc of more than 1 or 2 episodes.

6. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

OH MY.....

What did I just read about Episode 9.06? A Natalia episode?!! :eek: AH!!! Really? I hope I am not dreaming? MJ, do you have more info of the episode? I would really, really want to know what is happening! Thanks!

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Can you believe it??? I'm so thrilled for this! I tend to think it might be a little subtle though & not overly dramatic....meaning I don't believe she'll be hospitalized or on a deathbed (thank god!).

Yeah, I have a bit more info...it's second-hand but from what I've been told... yes, Natalia is drugged while she's acting as a client of a woman who says she reads people's energy. It's also mentioned that she talks about her ex & the abuse.

Michya, I'll PM you more of the details -- I don't want to post too much that hasn't been posted in the spoiler lab.

8. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

woot.. natalia episode?? awesome!! hope she wont end up dead or badly hurt.. she already lost her hearing last season but thank goodness she recovered well lol.. but then again who am i kidding this is CSI:Miami - everybody get hurts.
    so "sleepless" is the title of the episode?

9. yen35

yen35 Witness

It was only now that I actually had time to go look back at the thread and view Eva's wedding pics although I had viewed the pics of her on her honeymoon. These wedding pics are absolutely great. She looks gorgeous and the location is stunning. I can't believe that I live in an Island and have never seen a beach wedding! I mean, how boring is it to have weddings in halls when there are such nice beaches!
    I also enjoyed reading the interview with her posted on June 14th - where she spoke about her daughter etc. Thanks for posting it Michya.

10. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Finally Natalia gets a storyline!!!Great news as I thought it would be another E/C season.

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

12. luf100

luf100 Coroner

mjszud posted it, but I was just watching the Stand Up to Cancer event on TV (to see Billie Joe Armstrong perform) and got a glimpse of Eva on the phones. I was happy to see her there. ^_^

13. CSI_Natalia

CSI_Natalia Prime Suspect

From everything I've been seeing/reading about this upcomming season, it seems Natalia will be more of a 'main' character than she has been in the past.

(like the recap of the season showcased her storyline, the vote for the core moments featured her hearing loss, she's been central to a lot of the interviews and in like all of the priemere preview pictures...etc...)

Also I think that Emily Procter being prenant could be good for us (us being the Natalia fans), nothing against Procter, but with her not able to do as much, it might give Natalia some time to be the central female character.

I am excited but will try my best not to get too excited...we know that never works out well!

Last edited: Sep 11, 2010
  14. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

I am glad to see a little more of Natalia before the season starts, hopefully this suggests better things for Natalia for the new season. She deserves it, not because of others but because of herself.

15. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

So it was her!! was flipping the channels and saw that telethon and caught a glimpse of her but wasn't sure it was her

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.