Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna know when CBS will actually give us a REAL promo of Season 11. Here's wishing for a more action packed season

I'm guessing starting next month cause that's the premiere month of a lot of shows....the new shows typically promote early to gain interest

I wanna know when CBS will actually give us a REAL promo of Season 11. Here's wishing for a more action packed season

I'm guessing starting next month cause that's the premiere month of a lot of shows....the new shows typically promote early to gain interest

Plus they have to film a few episodes before they can show clips of them in a promo. :)

Well the earliest promo I could find from season 10 on youtube was posted on Aug. 27th. So we should see something probably within the next week and a half, hopefully!

I was not happy about it being NY instead because I stopped watching ET because it annoys me. It annoyed me even more that I had to sit through it for nothing.

Are they still going to have a CSI Week on ET the week of the premiere I wonder? Or is CSI getting too old for their tastes

Last edited:
Press release for the season premiere!

LANGSTON FIGHTS FOR HIS LIFE AFTER BEING ATTACKED BY SERIAL KILLER NATE HASKELL, ON THE EXPLOSIVE ELEVENTH SEASON PREMIERE OF "CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION", SEPTEMBER 23

TEEN PHENOMENON JUSTIN BIEBER MAKES HIS ACTING DEBUT

"Shock Waves" - Langston fights for his life after being stabbed by psychopath Nate Haskell, while the other CSIs attend a funeral that turns deadly.

Series Regulars:

Dr. Raymond Langston - Laurence Fishburne
Catherine Willows - Marg Helgenberger
Nick Stokes - George Eads
Captain Jim Brass - Paul Guilfoyle
Greg Sanders - Eric Szmanda
Dr. Robbins - Robert David Hall
David Phillips - David Berman
Hodges - Wallace Langham

Recurring Cast:
Sara Sidle - Jorja Fox
Conrad Ecklie - Marc Vann
Detective Vartann - Alex Carter

Guest Cast:
Jason McCann - Justin Bieber
Nate Haskell - Bill Irwin
Kacey Monohan - Sienna Guillory
Dr. Scott - Pete Gardner
Doctor #1 - Paris Tanaka
Paramedic - Jeffrey D. Stevens
Officer Mitchell - Larry Mitchell
Officer Akers - Larry Sullivan
Dr. Huxbee - Jude Ciccolella
Sally Rand - Lindsay Pulsipher
Officer Clark - Reggie Vaughn Watkins

Written by: David Weddle and Bradley Thompson
Directed by: Alec Smight

Last edited:
Yay we finally got a press release :) I'll bet we get a promo this Thursday

The part about Ray doesn't sound interesting since we know he's gonna make it with LF's contract and all

I'm excited to see Vartann and somewhat to see Ecklie, I didn't think the new BABE would be in this ep but the next one when Liz says bye

Recurring Cast:
Sara Sidle - Jorja Fox

Now, is there some reason why they couldn't just tell us that Jorja was coming back as a recurring character. I mean couldn't they just tell us that it was gong to be like last season? I guess they just wanted to keep it a mystery. :shifty:

I didn't think the new BABE would be in this ep but the next one when Liz says bye

This is the one where the bomb goes off so it makes sense that she's in this one. Plus I believe that her character description said for the season premier. :)

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back