Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am assuming that the bomb expert may not necessarily work on the night shift with these guys and is being brought in as a love interest with Nick.

If the chemistry is there and the fans are OK then she will be a "recurring" character for relationship development. I could be wrong but that is the feeling I am getting from the press releases.

I'm excited and interested to see Dr. Ray's wife, she's supposed to be in a few episodes, sketchy as of now. But we've always seen the wedding ring, so where has she been, and who will play her. His real life wife Gina Torres was in the episode "XX" back in S/4, as the prison warden, so maybe she has been asked to return. [Cool, they can ride to work together]:bolian: And will Dr. Ray have any intereaction with creepy Nate..again? Hope he recovers fast.

Thanks to All About Marg for the heads up!

From TV Guide:

Will Ray Langston change after being stabbed by Nate Haskell on CSI? — Bill
ADAM:
"All of our characters will be recovering from the events of the finale," executive producer Carol Mendelsohn tells us, adding cryptically that Ray "will have lost something in the attack." She also let slip that Haskell will return to Vegas to stand trial. "Our current plan is to have Nate Haskell defend himself, and anything goes — including putting Langston on the stand!"

Jorja's back for 11 episodes and will decide about more or not in January. I just (POORLY) translated the interview with Tele Star: http://jorjafox.net/wiki/Télé_Star_Magazine_(23_August_2010)

Interestingly, George's contract was down the wire, too!

Eeek very interesting! Boy George must like keeping people in suspense! I hope Jorja at least finishes the season out. She said we may see Grissom...:)

Wow...two days..eek..well..I wonder what took him so long?:confused:

Some more info on 11.04 - "Blood Moon." (Which, if I am correct, CSI: Miami also had an episode titled Blood Moon.)

The episode will revolve around a vampire and werewolf convention in Las Vegas called Blood Fest. During the event, there will be a battle between the vamps and werewolves.

Thanks to All About Marg for the heads up!

From TV Guide:

Will Ray Langston change after being stabbed by Nate Haskell on CSI? — Bill
ADAM: "All of our characters will be recovering from the events of the finale," executive producer Carol Mendelsohn tells us, adding cryptically that Ray "will have lost something in the attack." She also let slip that Haskell will return to Vegas to stand trial. "Our current plan is to have Nate Haskell defend himself, and anything goes — including putting Langston on the stand!"

Anybody else think Ray's going to lose a kidney?

Does that mean we have to deal with a whole trial about him? I liked the Nate Haskell storyline at first but now I think they are carrying it out too long. :(

Does that mean we have to deal with a whole trial about him? I liked the Nate Haskell storyline at first but now I think they are carrying it out too long. :(

I agree. He's already supposed to be serving what, 2 consecutive life sentences? Why give him the added attention of another trial? He was a great creepy bad guy at first, but it's kind of getting annoying how much trouble he can stir up when he's already in prison.

I agree. He's already supposed to be serving what, 2 consecutive life sentences? Why give him the added attention of another trial? He was a great creepy bad guy at first, but it's kind of getting annoying how much trouble he can stir up when he's already in prison.

I agree completely! Sometimes great things become less great when they are overused. Haskell is one of those things as far as I'm concerned.

According to TV.com

Episode 5 Cold Blooded
The CSI team investigate the murder of a man whose daughter was killed five years ago, and the bizarre death of a young man who appears to have been killed by a T-Rex.
I love cold cases in CSI. So this must be the death by dinosaur. I'm looking forward to this episode.

According to TV.com

Episode 5 Cold Blooded
The CSI team investigate the murder of a man whose daughter was killed five years ago, and the bizarre death of a young man who appears to have been killed by a T-Rex.
I love cold cases in CSI. So this must be the death by dinosaur. I'm looking forward to this episode.

That's a new one! Should be quite interesting...

I don't think they'll drag out a trial for Haskall, maybe a bit of it. Like when Grissom when to Natalie's trial, we only saw brief snippets, not the whole drawn out thing. At least it's closure for this creep, w/ fans, unlike the McKeen bad cop who shot Warrick, what happened to his trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back