Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think it's Ray. And I like the way the announcer was speaking. So many rhymes. Nick flies :guffaw:

Rhymes? Man I really need to get a new computer. The video sounds really cool :(

And Nick does fly but only in my dreams and only towards me :cool:

Yes, very cool video! :) If I have it right, here is the narration:

For the past decade, CSI has brought you….
Mummies, dummies, plushies, furries,
Vamps, tramps, hot bodies, dead bodies, hairy bodies,
And things that go boom.
Peeping toms, leaping lizards, wild rides,
Planes, trains, and automobiles,
Nick flies, Catherine cries, Brass almost dies,
Out of this world, outside the box, buried in a box, what’s in the box?
The Blue Paint Killer, the Miniature Killer, Dr. Jekyll, Dr. Langston,
High stakes, low blows, giant chickens, big bunnies,
Birds, bees, bears, and bulls.
Bodies up a tree, down a drain, in a can, on a bus,
Fingerprints, footprints, bright lights, blue lights, flashlights,
Bug, hugs, thugs, and slugs,
And we’re just getting started.

This isn't much but CBS released a video about the first ten seasons, with like two clips from season 11 (its only bieber's profile and some dude in an ambulance though)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rL2LuzR6zg&feature=player_embedded

OOOH, thank's csi-misty fantastic, what a well put together video. riveting and exciting. I LOVE THIS SHOW and my hero Dr. Langston being wheeled in the ambulance to the hospital, he will survive. I wonder when he did this, beings he's been doing his play since July, and it just ended Aug. 8:confused: This really hypes me up, so 6 weeks away HOORAY:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I really liked that video. It was a nice retrospective that really got me excited for the new season even though there are about 3.9 seconds of new footage in it, and 2 of that was of the Beebs. LOL

I'm interested about the bombing part. I think that was Super Dave. I hope that they will be okay, and maybe we know why AC is in the premiere.

This isn't much but CBS released a video about the first ten seasons, with like two clips from season 11 (its only bieber's profile and some dude in an ambulance though)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rL2LuzR6zg&feature=player_embedded

Wow! I got goosebumps! That is a great video! :thumbsup: CSI is very good with these. I have seen a general promo - not for season 11 - on on-demand recently. The theme is dominoes with LF's voice over. It is also great. Maybe you saw it too. It is different from the promo where a woman doing a voice over.

Question, the big bunny came from 'The Finger' right?

Thanks Grissom rules! I almost mistaken it with 'Fur and Loathing.'

Yes, very cool video! :) If I have it right, here is the narration:

For the past decade, CSI has brought you….
Mummies, dummies, plushies, furries,
Vamps, tramps, hot bodies, dead bodies, hairy bodies,
And things that go boom.
Peeping toms, leaping lizards, wild rides,
Planes, trains, and automobiles,
Nick flies, Catherine cries, Brass almost dies,
Out of this world, outside the box, buried in a box, what’s in the box?
The Blue Paint Killer, the Miniature Killer, Dr. Jekyll, Dr. Langston,
High stakes, low blows, giant chickens, big bunnies,
Birds, bees, bears, and bulls.
Bodies up a tree, down a drain, in a can, on a bus,
Fingerprints, footprints, bright lights, blue lights, flashlights,
Bug, hugs, thugs, and slugs,
And we’re just getting started.

I wish they included 'Greg bleeds, Doc Robbins sings, Grissom retires, Sara says goodbyes' or whatever so that they are complete. After all it's a ten year recap. But all in all it was awesome! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I wish they included 'Greg bleeds, Doc Robbins sings, Grissom retires, Sara says goodbyes' or whatever so that they are complete. After all it's a ten year recap. But all in all it was awesome! :thumbsup:

Yeah I was thinking the same things.

Yeah I was thinking the same things.

Instead of saying "Brass almost dies," they should of had "Warrick Brown dies."

I was thinking the same thing about Greg, Doc, Grissom, Sara, etc... And they definitley should have mentioned Warrick. But I think it would have been funny if they'd said something about Ecklie's heart growing a few sizes bigger. :lol:

I thought is was great just as it was They can't shove 10 years in a 1 minute video, and on Brass he's still on the show, Warrick left along time ago, I'm sure whoever put this together thought of all that, and decided to come up with the one we saw
weehee.gif

GNRF- 'They say that after Nick's rescue Ecklie's heart grew three times that night, after which the fans deemed him to be quite alright' :p

I can't see the vid, but I do wish they could have included Greg in the rhyme (considering he's been a consistent regular from the start and all...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back