Season 7 Spoiler Discussion - Welcome back to the Big Apple!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Thanks for the video!!I can't wait to watch the new episodes.

2. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

Oh my... This promo looks so exciting. I'll say, keep them coming!

:drool:

3. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

"CSI: NY moves to Fridays this fall... and moves back to Wednesdays in winter." :D :p Everybody can dream! :thumbsup:

4. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I may be wrong but...except for the SW shot most of the promo was from past episodes.

5. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

I've just started watching this show a few months ago. I'm now catching up with all six seasons at a time. But I was suspecting something like that, because they haven't shot anything in New York yet and there was a clip with Gary Sinise and the skyline behind him.

Oh well, it's still exciting. :lol:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2010
  6. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

Yeah, I saw Point of View, Snow Day, I think Pay Up and there were probably some other clips in there as well.

7. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

That was me two years ago. I envy your anticipation and excitement.:)
    I LOVE your Avie Geeno! :thumbsup:

8. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i'll let you off... i'm in a forgiving kinda mood. especially as it looks like my world domination is failing AGAIN tonight :(

this, in a nutshell!

i'm not sure if s8 will happen but i think it'd be nice, especially because them addressing 9/11 would be excellent - they've alluded to it so much through mac's character, it'd be a good thing for them to do, and i think they'd probably handle it pretty well, well, certainly if gary had anything to do with it, i think it'd be sensitively handled.

ergh, no thanks....

:lol: this whole para made me laugh - somehow i managed to miss what it was referring to so it was out on a limb by itself, but very entertaining. and i agree with the mallet thing, gah!

not in the long term i don't think - over the 6 season's i think mac's had less, or at most the same, it was just this season it all went a bit ott, but otherwise i don't think he's had more - ok there was the abortive thing at the end of s1 that lasted oh about 2 minutes (haha, that sounds so wrong, i apologise), then there was peyton. and apart from gillian, jordan and aubrey with whom nothing seems to have happened beyond a drink, a row/hug and a sandwich respectively, quinn with whom he didn't want anything to happen and peyton who doesn't count as it was 2nd time, that was it. stella has had adam, drew/andy (sort of), brandon, frankie - and two of those were part of bona fide storylines as opposed to side dishes. then there's the obvious M&M thing. *defends mac* ;)

i just had a mental image of mac being excluded from some very euphemistic parties :guffaw::guffaw::rolleyes::rolleyes:

me neither. there have been far more "eh???" things in the show!

clearly he hasn't reached me yet. i am getting a bit impatient here!:lol:

especially in big cities - i often end up having random chats with strangers, on public transport, in sandwich shops, waiting to be served in pubs etc, it's just the way it goes in big cities, and often the conversations are flirty, whether you expect anything to come of it or not. it's just a bit of fun, and sometimes it goes a bit further. in fact - slight digression - one of my best friends' husband is a guy i met at a hot dog van in leicester square at 3am a few years ago. just one of those random conversations - we weren't flirting (sooo not my type, nor i his), but we kept in touch and he married my mate, so y'know, it definitely happens.

agree about quinn - it seems it was more than just a flirt, but like you said it made him more human, i quite liked that story, partly because i liked quinn as a potential RI for him, but also because it showed he wasn't mr perfect morals all the time and had the odd lapse, y'know, like most blokes do (and women). i don't think the divorce thing means anything really - i guess maybe they're implying that she and mac are in a similar position in terms of status (divorcee/widower) but i don't think it is an inevitable sign of impending hook up.

definitely!

:lol::lol:

exactly!! i think the fact that mac's been portrayed as somewhat depressive, miserable and contained the whole time contributes to this idea that that's his default setting - but he was married, so we have to assume that he has been, at some point, more outgoing, cheerful, happy etc. it bothers me a bit that people see miserable and depressive as the norm, surely mac's development would make more sense if he started to get to terms with 9/11 & claire dying and back to "his old self", instead of getting progressively more miserable? which i think would tie in well with the idea of them covering 9/11 anniversary, it would be a neat link. but yeah, i think it's wrong to assume he's always been this contained, somewhat shy, miserable git!

it must've been quite a strenuous jog because he's looking *hot*... ;)

9. LittleMax

LittleMax Victim

UHHHH HUHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :adore:

10. spunky86

spunky86 Hit and Run

I thought I was the only one who wasn't very fond of Adam. I agree if he's chatting online during work hours, then he should loose his job.

11. *NickStone*

*NickStone* Hit and Run

Maybe they could do a story with Mac marking the tenth anniversary of 9/11 this year, towards the end of the season. Considering the big jump in time for last year's premiere, the months that passed in the season itself, another five month leap for the season 7 premiere and the time over which the season takes place could well mean that the end of Season 7 will be set around autumm/fall 2011.. So they could pull it off. It all depends on the math.

12. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Thanks! :)

I'm always excited about season-long or multi-episode story lines. I hope we get a spoiler about it soon.

13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i guess it would depend more on air dates than in-season timings - because i doubt anyone would want something like that to air weeks out from the actual event, i think they'd want it as close as possible, which would probably make it better to have something in season 8 (assuming that happens). but i would love to see it.

14. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

15. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Thanks for affiche, one with all menber of team will be very great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.