Season 7 Spoiler Discussion - Welcome back to the Big Apple!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I dunno - nothing in the info for 702 or 704 gives away anything, but I guess we'll see!

Anywho, 702 looks like a pretty big Adam episode! :D

7.02 "Unfriendly Chat":
    ~ Adam is visiting a video chat website at work. He minimizes the page when Mac walks by, but as soon as the coast is clear, he brings the chat window back up. There's a sexy woman on the screen, and there's also music playing. Adam asks the woman her name, but he doesn't get an answer - instead, he watches in horror as the woman is strangled with the cord from her headphones.

~ They're able to trace the woman's IP address and find her apartment. In addition to her body, they find some stolen electronic equipment (iPads, a laptop, etc - the headphones that were used to kill her were also stolen).

~ Mac and Jo both give the video chat website a try. Mac's first chat buddy is a guy smoking some weed - he quickly closes the chat when he gets a look at Mac's expression. :p The second person Mac talks to is a kid doing his homework. Mac answers a science question for the kid before telling him to get off the computer and go finish his homework. (Aww! *smish* :adore:) Jo ends up talking to a US Army soldier. They chat a bit about his time in Afghanistan, and then Jo lets him look out at the view of the New York skyline. :)

~ There's a major confrontation between Adam and the killer. It looks like the stolen laptop in the victim's apartment has some dangerous information on it, and the killer is able to track Adam down. Adam's life is definitely on the line...:eek:
    Looks like a good episode! I'm looking forward to an Adam-centric storyline, but I'm also looking forward to Mac getting stern with a kid about doing his homework. :lol:

BTW, I wonder if this chat thing has to do with Adam's worry in the premiere about his job. In the premiere, he seemed worried that Jo had a file on him, and there was something about a website - maybe he's worried that they'll find out he's been chatting online during work hours?...It seems very plausible, and it's a nice tie-in from the first episode into the second.

2. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Cool I was just there last week!:thumbsup:

And Flack says :eek:

Didnt someone say once that they go to New York and do a bunch of "scenery" type shooting for several episodes? But how do they know what all to shoot unless all the stories are already written?:confused:

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Yay for an Adam episode! 702 sounds cool! I wonder if Adam is involved in a lot of online dating, or if it's something a little more risque, like cybersex. Let's, uh, hope not at work. :lol:

Thanks for the spoilers, Fay. :)

4. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Yay for an Adam centric story line and yay for possible continuity with the premiere! Just when I think I'm ready to quit this show they suck me back in. Although I'm not sucked in just yet. I have to wait and see how the premiere goes. A Lindsay centric premiere doesn't bode well for me.

5. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

The upside to Sangre Por Sangre is they are finally going back to more NY-like stories. I'm so sick of the rich white people story lines. There probably should be more drug/gang related cases because statistically that sort of thing leads to murder, and it's usually a larger problem that domestic homicides and whatnot.

I'm excited for an Adam story-line but it seems like such a stretch. Flack was a witness to a burglary, Mac was a witness to a shooting in a diner, Stella had an eyeball of a dead guy land in her coffee, Danny spotted the kid on the tracks in Risk... it's just way too many coincides where the main character is a witness.

6. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

Yeah, Eddie's hair is...floofy. Maybe he's been watching too many shampoo commercials, or maybe floofy hair turns Mrs. Cahill's crank. I don't think it's his best look, but he's still adorable and happy, and hey, he still has hair, so...bonus. As to Anna's baby bump, the Grinch in me wants to duct-tape her husband's winkie with Saran Wrap. Isn't this three kids in four years? Pace yourself, man.

7. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

The start of this season is shaping up so great...gotta admit, between 7.01 and 7.02, I'm excited :lol: Hope they keep it up!

I've been kind of skimming the spoilers only, but it looks like Jo's getting a lot of neat stuff, too :thumbsup: I like the fact that she's divorced .. a bit cliched, yeah, but for CSI:NY it brings a little more diversity: aside from Sid, she's the only other one who's (presumably) had a spouse she didn't work with and who stayed alive. Sometimes it's interesting to see the effect the job can have on family, so it's good that Jo's going to have that extra dimension.

If Anna's pregnant, congratulations to her and her family! :bolian: Between her and Emily Procter, I'm all happy :lol: Just really...really, really, really, really, no writing it into the show. *crossed fingers* There aren't enough ways to say that.

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Its nice to see that they have more for Adam then just the office joke.
    As for the Saran wrap and duct tape would that be the shrinkable kind of Saran wrap?:lol: Kind of like a "shrinkie winkie wrap:p

9. Ballettmaus

Ballettmaus Hit and Run

In my eyes they're labelling Stella as stupid and arrogant. As I said before, slightly longer, does she really think the financially ruined fisherman who won't be able to do his job for years and years to come cares about who's running the crime lab? Or that those who still suffer from Katrina care?
    I don't think so, they've got more important things to worry about and they don't concern the police but government and BP and financial aide.
    So, I don't think Stella would think those people need her because she's not in politics or anything else that could make a difference to those people.

Loved the photos of Cahill. He's eye candy :D

Agree with GS looking tired but then all that overseas travel and jet lag doesn't really help the issue. And he's over 50, too, I think you're entitled to look a little worn out at times.

Maybe this wasn't her fault but what she had been told and she just repeated?

I guess they have to keep the interest up. Everything to keep people on the edge and check out the show. The more spoilers, the more people talk about it.

Looking forward to the Adam storyline. He deserves it!!

10. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Probably. Either way if the kid is an adult and she has been the one caring for him then I think the blood parent will be hard pressed to win the kid back over but one never knows.

It seems there is more excitement over the spoilers then when the actual shows are released!
    :lol:

11. *NickStone*

*NickStone* Hit and Run

I like the idea of Lindsay being the one who shot Shane, I hope we get to see it in flashbacks or something that would be great. Giving Lindsay an ass kicking moment is something they've needed to do since they introduced her, they hinted at her being pretty feisty and fiery in her early episodes, but that frazzled out into nothing, especially when all the drama in Season 3 kicked off. Although, they did seem to bring little bits of it back in season 6. Hopefully, seeing her kill a home intruder, with the inevitable aftermath will explore that side of her personality more fully.

Getting a medal and then throwing it in the trash should be interesting to see. And if the presentation is shown, maybe we'll get to see her in dress uniform.. Because that would be appreciated. :devil:

Shame about Stella being gone but at least they're explaining it rather than just having her not around for no apparent reason.

12. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Thanks Fay

I'm very happy for character's Adam. This episode seems so great.

13. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I guess you have no choice in the matter...prepare yourself.

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

"Unfriendly Chat" sounds a lot like Chatroulette.

15. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

not gonna say much as on my phone it's not easy (teeny tiny keyboard etc) - just to say thanks for all the spoilers, keep em coming!! when I'm back home (2 days) I'll say more - can't wait to have something to discuss again!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.