Season 7 Spoiler Discussion - Welcome back to the Big Apple!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Oh yeah!!!!Adam gets a much deserved storyline in episode 2!

Episode 4 sounds also interesting.September better come fast!!

2. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

Hey, I'm new here. I'm from Belgium and I must say, what a great forum you have. Anyway, I'm very excited for the new season. I 'discovered' CSI when I heared the news that Sela Ward would be joining the cast, my all time favorite, and now I'm trying to watch all the 6 seasons. And what a great show!

So, I was surfing the internet, and... I have spoilers!
    I'm not exactly sure how to include images in my post, but I'll just give you the link.

http://www.hotgirlsinhollywood.com/...or-her-new-role-on-csiny-on-july-30-2010-x11/

Last edited: Aug 1, 2010
  3. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

OHH spoilers are coming fast :) no pictures yet?? :(
    Looks like it's going to be a really good season so far Loving episode two it's about time we got a good Adam episode and I really liked the game world episode (season 4?) so looking forward to this.

The only bad part of all these great spoilers is it doesn't start for like over 7 weeks?? lol the rate these spoilers are coming we will have an idea of the last episode before the season even airs lol joke

The more I look the more I think she looks a little too pregnant to be pregnant lol without an offical statement if she was you would think she would have triedto hide it a little better. She is a very private person about her personal life. Thats just a little too in your face to miss and not talk about.

Maybe it's because we don't see her in a dress in the show or even promo partys she's always been a pant's/jeans kinda girl.
    So Im going with it been a mix of the way she's standing and the dress been pinned at the other side.
    Plus she has had two kids already. After one myself i learnt not everything pops back into place no matter how thin you get lol.

(I maybe wrong and i'll be the first to hold me hands up though lol)

If she is i don't get why an offical statement wasn't given on wednesday before the party, before she was seen?? butI guess we will found out soon if she is or not? Season 7 started filming wednesday the night of the party maybe when the promo pictures come out we will get a better look at her.

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE SPOILRS :thumbsup:

4. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

I'm not sure on how to upload photos on this forum. :confused:

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

LOL is that seriously Andrew Keegan playing the skeevy guy that hits on Jo when she's trying to catch a cab? :lol: If it's not him, it sure does look like him.

Also, welcome to the forum, TheChaoticBox - I don't think you can post pictures until you have been here two weeks and have 50 posts (I believe that's the rules, somebody confirm it for me because I should really be in bed :lol:). Posting the link is still great, though. :)

6. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

Love the photos of Sela Ward. She looks so beautiful, I really can't wait to see her in action :). I think she's a great addition/replacement!

7. Ballettmaus

Ballettmaus Hit and Run

That's true but I wouldn't be surprised if the mistake is CBS's ;)

But that's the point of spoilers, isn't it? I mean, look at how fast this thread grew. People talk and CBS has interest in people talking, especially with recent developments.
    Though what you mention might also be the reason why ratings always dropped at the halfway point during season 6 because the episodes didn't live up to the expectations of the spoilers.

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

For example look how delighted people are about Adam finally getting is own episode! I think just about everyone loves Adam:) There was alot of wasted writing in the latter part of season six and they seemed to concentrate to much on Mac and his love life when they could have been spending more time on Adam AND Sid for that matter! Hawkes was the one who was suppose to have a "love interest". Although I guess it was good for some to get the "closer" on Peyton or whatever it was suppose to be, all the glitz and glam was time wasted IMO. I wish I could get excited for upcoming episodes but I just can not. Putting the Melina stuff aside I felt a downward spiral since last half of the season and the finale did nothing for me. I continue to feel this large void and it just doesnt go away. I almost feel with everything it is a little to little to late. I'm happy for those who can still get the "ole juices a flowing" though!:lol:

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Geez Lori, are you studying the term "nihilism":lol: Don't be so pessimistic for God's sake!:lol:

we all love Adam:thumbsup: (and that episode sound AWESOME:drool:) and i still want more of Sid's creepy place:drool::drool::drool: and Sheldon 's episode have always been priceless to watch:drool:

I feel now a new energy coming back to CSI NY and i trust we will keep decent numbers:thumbsup:

10. LME

LME Police Officer

Not been here in well over a year, still not sure if I plan to stay either but....... wanted to say I am very excited for these spoilers - the eipsodes sound really interesting - I have a good feeling about this season.

Yay for adam geting an episode like that as well.

Also, not really a spoiler I don't think but here is a link to video where the cast are in the background. I posted the video in the Anna thread as well but this video has most of the cast (or at least the backs of their heads).

http://www.etonline.com/news/2010/07/89607/index.html

From that video I would very much doubt that Anna is pregnant - she turns around at one point and looks the same as she did in season 6 (to me at least). I think in the pictures she is at an angle at bit and she is where a tight dress thats gathered at one side. I do not know many women who have a completely flat tummy after having 2 kids.

11. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

BTS carmine and Eddie for 7.01[​IMG]

12. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Not skeptical at all my friend...if it isnt there for me it just isnt there sorry.

13. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I don't think anyone is saying that, I think they're looking at pictures of her from last year, and she obviously looks like she's put on some weight since then.

Anyone else find it bizarre that Jo would be taking some luggage with her to the crime lab?

14. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

(raises hand) I don't love Adam. Don't particularly want to see an episode focused on him. (and if he's doing online video chats on office computers during work hours, then he *should* be worried about his job)

15. spunky86

spunky86 Hit and Run

That's the only thing I can't stand about this show. If you're Black or Hispanic you have to be a criminal. And just to prove how diverse they are, in a cast of about 8 people there's one Black person.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.