Season 7 Spoiler Discussion - Welcome back to the Big Apple!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I have my own pair... but thanks for the offer. ;) :p

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

LOL, no kidding. Though I could see them doing it--Lindsay struggling with the ramifications of shooting Shane, and then finding out she's going to be a mother again! Anna really has been pregnant every other season since she's been on the show.

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

A little something from TV Guide:

You can read the whole article here. :)

I am personally really looking forward to Sela joining the cast! It is unfortunate that Melina has left, but Sela joining could definitely help rejuvenate the show.

4. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Source : TVGuide

Edit : Sorry, i didn't see your post vegaslights

5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I feel "morning sickness" coming on!:lol:

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I wondered about the baby bump thing last night, but I chose not to post about it because I didn't want to risk saying something wrong. :lol: I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought it, though.

If she is indeed pregnant, I think the chances are the writers will include it in the show - it's easier than trying to write around it, she's already been pregnant once on the show and the character is married. They can just say 'Oh, Danny and Lindsay are giving Lucy a little brother or sister' - boom, done, as they say. The kid(s) aren't mentioned most of the time anyway, so I doubt it would change the way they write the characters very much at all. (Although I could see them going for a 'financial woes' plot for the pair of them at some point if they keep popping out kids. ;)) Congrats to Anna and her husband if she is pregnant, though. :)

Eddie's hair is killing me. :lol: (It almost looks like he dyed it? I love how he has a bit of the salt-and-pepper thing going on, so I hope I'm just seeing it wrong.)

7. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

^I thought of that too. If they will write Anna's pregnancy again into the show, maybe not as hyped as the first time. Maybe we'll get a scene of Danny going home and Lindsay is having a rest day with the new born baby and Lucy and that's it or whatever. But if the writers decided not to write it then it's fine also.

8. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I agree. Although I do feel like it's becoming more and more common to write it into the show, unfortunately.

9. Faylinn

I just checked, and there's some spoilers...for episode 7.04. :wtf: I don't know why they didn't put out anything for 7.02 or 7.03, but I guess we'll see. :)

Anyway, 7.04 is called "Sangre Porsangre", and I'll be back in a bit with more info.

10. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I wonder if the title is actually supposed to be Sangre Por Sangre (Blood for Blood).

11. Faylinn

Yep, it is. That was a typo. :)

Not much info now, but here's what I have:

7.04 "Sangre Por Sangre":
    ~ The episode seems to take place in Spanish Harlem.

~ There's a dead gang member (Torres), and Mac goes to speak to another member of that gang to hopefully prevent some sort of gang war. The man agrees not to retaliate (at least not for 24 hours), but he isn't doing it for Mac - he wants to avoid more bloodshed in his neighborhood.

~ Flack goes to pick up a prostitute (Hazel) who is somehow connected to the murder. He finds her with a .45 - the same caliber as the weapon that shot Torres. She says she has the gun for protection. As Flack is driving, he notices someone come up beside the car. The man pulls out a sawed-off shotgun and shoots out the back window, injuring Hazel but not killing her.

~ Jo goes to the hospital to see Hazel and sees that the security guard next to her room is gone - and so is Hazel. Jo follows a trail of blood (from where Hazel ripped out the IV) and finds Hazel holding the security guard at gunpoint (with the guard's gun). Hazel says she has to get out or they'll kill her - she has a gunshot in her arm to prove that they mean business. Jo wants to help Hazel, and she can't do it if Hazel makes this mistake. Hazel says she didn't kill Torres - she just went there to do her job, and then he was shot. She's obviously upset about something, but she won't give Jo any more information. People where she's from survive if they keep their mouths shut.​
    Spanish Harlem? Hispanic people on CSI:NY?!?! :eek: (But of course it's a gang-related storyline. :shifty:)

12. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

It's like "Redemptio." As long as there are a lot of bad guys and stereotypes involved NY has no problem bringing "diversity" to the yard. :rolleyes:

ETA: I just realized that in all of the close up promo pics there are none of Hill Harper. What does poor Hill gots to do to get some love?

13. Top41

Interesting! Sounds like they're giving Jo a good action sequence right off the bat. I wonder what the deal is with episodes 702 and 703--sounds like they might be filming out of order. Maybe 704 is in NY and they're going to NY right away? Or maybe 702 and 703 will be filmed there, and so they're shooting 704 in LA first.

14. Faylinn

Wait! We've got info for 7.02 now. It's called "Unfriendly Chat".

I'll be back with more. :)

Last edited: Jul 31, 2010
  15. Top41

Wow, spoilers are coming fast and furious! :D Very intrigued... I wonder if we'll be able to tell early on if they're going to write in Anna's pregnancy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.