Season 7 Spoiler Discussion - Welcome back to the Big Apple!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ballettmaus

Ballettmaus Hit and Run

Though "a lot of sense" can certainly be argued with ;)

But I guess we take what we can get and be happy with everything that doesn't include the morgue :p

SW reminds me of someone I know in that picture... not sure that's a good thing... :p

2. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

A noble exit? lol ok but at least maybe down the line stella may come back? for one or two or maybe when the show ends she could come back. At least it's an option though.

Great spoilers as always :) i won't be holding my breath for Pictures of the first ep i've been checking dates for last year. Most came out at the start of Aug but it depends when the cast went back last year i guess.

Great pic of the TCA summer party i checked Belga pictures out and it have another :) alot better and closer up of the gang.
    I did notice Anna's hair is really long she even has a few curls plus it's really dark??? didn't the spoiler say it picked up at the shooting?? like were not going to notice that.

Pushing the new team abit though huh and i have a feeling it's just the start. Pic's and promo plus info are gonna come thick and fast before it starts to warm us up to sela before it air's i'm guessing.

3. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Curious to the wording here as writers tend to chose there words puposefully:
    leading lady Melina Kanakaredes may not be returning to wrap up her storyline, ? Doesnt sound absolute to me. Which would read more like: Although Melina will not be returning to CSINY...which sounds alot more permenant.HHHMMM. Either way good to hear as I did not want the door closed permanently like they did to Angel which STILL PI**** ME OFF!!! Still am disappointed and will probably be heading on down the road even the new picture does nothing for me.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm happy with the way they've written Stella out. That's a good choice I think. Stella as the leader of the New Orleans forensics team. Now that would make a good series. Hint, hint, CBS. ;)

I love that new cast photo. AJ looks quite dashing in that suit and I love Anna's dress. :)

5. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Of course. None of them was respectful. Adam/Stella hook up had no sense. But Angell's death kind of made sense for Flack's emotional story last season. But I absolutely don't like letting her go (I'm still mad at TPTB :scream:). Bringing back Shane Casey wasn't respectful of the "legacy" he left 3 years ago. It kind of made sense though.

Thanks for picture! I already like Sela in the show - instant like! :thumbsup: AJ is so white. Hill looks the happiest. Sela is so elegant and classy. Gary looks tired. Carmine looks like he spent his whole summer inside a tanning machine. Anna is gorgeous. Robert and Eddie are happy. They all look great.

I am catching-up on Law & Order SVU this summer. I must say, the show's earlier seasons were great. There's no doubt that Mariska Hargitay deserves every Emmy nominations she gets every year. I hope CSI: NY make episodes that fully utilize Sela Ward's acting abilities. This show is very lucky to have two award-winning lead actors!

Last edited: Jul 29, 2010
  6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

7. GregNickRyanFan

If the kid is 18 or 19, how can the parent reclaim him? He's already legally an adult. I think the wording of that is a little confusing. :lol:

8. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Wow, that sounds interesting! :thumbsup: I wish she was happily married, though. Being divorced or widow/er is a trend for lead characters.

9. GregNickRyanFan

I agree. It's almost a cliche now for leads to either be divorced, widowed or single. :lol: I mean Grissom didn't get married until after he'd left the job. Catherine was divorced. Mac was widowed, Stella has never married. Horatio married, but became a widower faster than he could say "I do" practically. Megan (the original Miami lead female) was a widow.

10. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

:lol: Jane and Hotch are widowers; Gibbs is divorced many times; I don't know with the Cold Case leads.

11. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I think it's safe to assume the job takes a toll on marriages. :lol: Although Mac's widower status had nothing to do with his job.

I also think it's funny that they'd say the parents of the kid would be back to "claim" him. :wtf: You can't get custody of an adult unless they plan to make the kid special needs and in need of a legal guardian. Maybe this kid will be friends with Reed? :p They can bond over their adopted status.

I'm happy with the way Stella is being written out. She deserves to run her own lab. :thumbsup: It makes a lot more sense than writing Haylen Becall out because she's such an awesomesauce character the FBI wants her right after she gets a job in a lab after being a crime scene clean up chick. :rolleyes:

12. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

WOW! This new replacement is REALLY REALLY SMART!:eek:

13. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Reading this again, perhaps Sela meant that the parent will try to form a relationship with the kid and destroy the relationship with Jo in the process. That would make sense and in a way "reclaim" the kid.

14. GregNickRyanFan

LOL, yeah. The way Haylen was written out was pretty ridiculous. It was obvious that it was thought of very quickly in response to fans not liking her. :lol:

Yeah, that's probably what she meant and it just came out wrong.

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Thank you Vegaslights for spoilers :D

It makes sense for me and it works too :D Sometimes it's necessary to get rid of a character sending it to the morgue but sometimes there are characters so rich and interesting to watch and to write that it's a pity to cut all chances of getting it back.
    It happened with George Clooney's character on ER and it happens with Melina's Stella here:thumbsup:
    I could have lived without Stella because she is a fictional character :pbut it makes easier to adapt to new characters and new situations in town ;)

And God knows i already like Sela!!!!!:bolian:

Greetings

Débora :D

ps: BTW I TRULY appreciate the use of word "noble" regarding Stella.
    Cheers for a great character and for an outstanding perfomance!

Thank you Dear Melina! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.