Miami season 8 in the UK

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Solitaire, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I dont know if H looked older, but he looked a bit messy with his hair the way they had it. Good to see him in a colour other than black though. And yeah, the sunglasses bit was quite sweet, although you would hope Eric gave them a good wipe before handing them over.:)

Calleigh was alittle annoying. A bit too bubbly, I think. She was a bit like that in series 1, but not quite as bad. It seemed rather forced.

2. Leggo my Jodieo

Leggo my Jodieo Hit and Run

I agree, Calleigh was slightly annoying this episode.Ahh! I accidentally found out what happens at the end of season 8 via a youtube video :( but I won't say if you don't want me to. However I'm looking forward to next weeks episode cuz I haven't watched any of the others but I'm tempted to watch it online :D

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

that's cool guys you can see season 8 yet. it gives me hope that I'll see it sooner than i expected.
    in my country all this process is way too slow. at least they are showing NY which seems close to end now. and other channel claims to show one csi september. i just hope it's gonna be Miami:)

it was very disappointing to discover tvshack is closed. i was shocked because i watched lot tv shows on it. and they had even old serials and even films. damn those who shut tvshack down.

4. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Resist! Not long to go until Tuesday. :)
    Although im one to talk-I have already seen the next epi. It is a good one, so Im looking forward to seeing it again.

Hope you get to see it soon. What Country are you in?
    Although I wish we could see Miami sooner, I do quite like the way they show the csi shows over here. It means we never have to go very long without a new csi episode.

5. thetalkativeone

thetalkativeone Victim

I've seen a lot of the episodes for Season 8 already too, but I still enjoyed the Tuesday showing of the first episode. Five should really start showing the seasons earlier in the year, it's really annoying because we have to wait a year apart or whatever it is to see season-to-season, when the USA get them months apart.

I think the flashback idea worked better than it does in other shows and provided some much needed background to stuff mentioned in the previous 7 seasons. From the episodes I've already seen it certainly has to be one of the best seasons of the show!

Looking forward to the rest of the season!

6. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

I never understood why Channel 5 decided to show season 7 from the beginning again, the week after the last episode of season 7 aired :wtf:

They were about to start season 10 of LV, and NY was up to date as well. No idea what problem they have with Miami.

7. Leggo my Jodieo

I don't get it either! The US and the UK should both be able to watch it at the same time because then I don't have to resist spoilers!!!! They showed the crossover episode during both of LV and NY's seasons and at the time I didn't know who Jesse or Walter was so I was like :confused: Oh, and Solitaire I didn't watch that second episode, I'm going to wait and watch them properly :lol:

Anyone else really excited for next Tuesdays episode? I've got a feeling it's gonna be really good!

Last edited: Jul 18, 2010
  8. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ well done!
    I knew who Jesse and Walter were when I watched the crossover, but my flatmate was rather confused! But at least they put the Miami episode on, or the other parts of the trilogy would have made no sense at all. :)

9. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

I'm in Latvia.
    as far as i know they'll show Vegas on paid tv but i have no idea whether they'll show Miami on free tv. they started season 6 on free channel-tv3 and quite time ago same season on paid channel-tv6, and now on tv6 season 7 is in middle. tv6 promised new season in september but didn't tell which csi it will be.
    so now i'm curious whether its gonna be miami or vegas.
    but I've already seen some episodes of season 8 on youtube and tvshack and read reviews here.
    my only wish is that tv3 will be showing miami when they finish with season 7. i'm dying to see the season completely so i could judge how tptb has written Ryan.
    but right now i possibly try to watch some episodes on freeonlineepisodes.com

10. Leggo my Jodieo

Thats true :lol:

That must be really annoying, not knowing which CSI will be on. On Saturdays in the UK they show episodes and the following Saturday they show completely different ones. It's really irritating because even though they are repeats and I've seen them I want to watch the following ones; especially last Saturday, when they showed the LV one 'Bang Bang' which ended with Brass being shot and it being a 'to be continued...' and then this weekend they showed the start of season 10 again. :rolleyes:

But Miami was on before, so thats ok cuz it's my favourite :lol:

11. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

well i can feel it's gonna be long way till i could see whole crossover. I've seen only ny part of it. and actually it is very irritating.
    especially when i desperatly want to see miami.
    but i hope CBS will read our feedbacks and will do something to improve Ryan's background and screentime

12. Leggo my Jodieo

Yeah, me too :) Glad I've finally found some people to discuss the fact that Ryan hasn't got enough screentime, because none of my friends at school watch CSI: Miami, just the Las Vegas one :rolleyes:

13. Leggo my Jodieo

Well, I'm off for the night now, gonna watch CSI Sunday on Five USA :lol:

14. thetalkativeone

thetalkativeone Victim

CSI Sunday is really good, but can sometimes be annoying with what was mentioned earlier to be continued not getting continued etc!

15. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

believe it or not but i feel the same. i have only one friend who occasionally watch the show, but since i used to watch episodes on her pc and download pics she totally fell into show :)
    and now we both are dying to see last season :)
    i guess i influenced her pretty much.
    but now i'm so happy to be here:) it's so wonderful to share my thoughts and be understood :)

well i can tell you i'm used to bubble all the time :)
    luckily i found this site soon enough otherwise i'd be in asylum:D
    but all i can say is i'm totally addicted and in love with JON :) yeah i said it and it made me felt much better :)
    usually i'm silent one but when it comes to Jon i can bubble all the time.

so if you get tired of me just tell it :)