Emily/Calleigh #13 - SuperCalleighfragilisticexpeEmilicious!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Mar 26, 2010.

1. 1brattygirl

1brattygirl Dead on Arrival

Emily is nice,but her charater isn't acting as nice as she was bk in da begining:(

2. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Thank rouiletta for this wonderful article! I love her all the more when I read something like this about her. She is such a beautiful person inside out. :)

I would like to ask you guys what exactly is Calleigh's age. In Wikipedia,which was just recently updated, states that she was born on September 3, 1977. I checked out that scene in Mommie Deadest where Eric was checking out their bank accounts frame by frame and this is what I saw: Birthdate- 9/3/1975 Ht:5'4 Wt:112.
    I remember before that her birthdate was February 28, 1974. Now I am confused. Can someone please clarify?
    Thanks!

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

This is amazing :) That's such an inspiring story. I've always thought she is great and this just made me admire her even more. Thank you for sharing this story with us roulietta :)

The pics are great also, she looks really pretty.

I totally agree with this.

I differ from this opinion :). I think Calleigh is still amazing and compassionate just like she's been from season one.

4. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

Thanks, roulietta for posting this great article about Emily! :) Kudos to her for staying so grounded in spite of the often-shallow Hollywood culture that surrounds her. It really was an inspiring story!

P.S. It was really nice to see Emily wearing some colors for a change. :thumbsup: Seems like Calleigh's always in black on CSIM. Not that she doesn't look good in black, of course, but it was great to see her mixing it up with some brighter hues for this photoshoot.:hugegrin:

5. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Emily Procter is 41 years old.She was born in October 8,1968.

6. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

Sometimes people can lie about a characters age (only if the characters date of birth hasn't been reveled yet) so they might just guess it by maybe how old they look or summat, and I do have 2 admit, Calleigh (or Emily) does look like she was born in February, as in she looks like a February person if u get what I mean. Anyway Calleigh's real age would be.....33 this year (in September for Calleigh) and Emily would be 42 this year on October 8th. :thumbsup:

7. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

The problem is always the same, our dear authors have some problems with continuity so this is the second time they change Calleigh birth date..:shifty:

Most of us, those who have been following Miami since the very beginning, were quite comfortable with the bullet girl, born in February and fluent in Spanish...uhm, don't know if any of you has noticed but we have really small tiny chances to see calleigh working with bullets anymore, and her Spanish? I have watched "Cross-Jurisdiction" two days ago, Emily's accent in fantastic! Everyone should get the chance to have another scene in Spanish with Calleigh!!!! Sorry for the rant...it's just that sometimes authors are a bit frustrating, having an actress like Emily and not exploiting all the great talent she has...:rolleyes:

8. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

AWWWW! That story was ssoooo sweet, aw I always wondered why nothing got Emily down, not that I wanted it to, Jim's so sweet. And those pics are gorgeous.

Calleigh speaks Spanish in 3 more episodes I think, one of them is three Way in season 4, the other is in I think season 3.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2010
  9. roulietta

roulietta Hit and Run

My pleasure :D

Here is a new picture

[​IMG]

10. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

That's so pretty, roulietta. Aww man, now I really can't wait for season 9 to begin. Which is most likely to be the 19th of Sept.

11. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

12. Mike1168

Mike1168 Dead on Arrival

OK, I've been away for a while.....but now I'm making a triumphant return.....I'd gladly reintroduce myself....but I'll let my good pal lusiana88 take the honors....two words to help you Lus......"clink clank!" :)

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Thank you so much for posting! That was truly a great, inspiring and uplifting story.

Not many actresses are the type of people they portray on tv but over the years I have read many articles about her and learned that Emily is exactly the type of loving, caring, compassionate and down to earth person in real life that she plays on the show and gives the impression she is.

I have heard that Criminal Minds actresses AJ Cook and Kirsten Vangness are exactly the same way. It is a nice thing to see....real people.

14. roulietta

roulietta Hit and Run

I totally agree with you Delkolover! I think that's the reason why I love Emily so much!

I really miss her so I hope that we will have the opportunity to watch her on a TV show or something else before october :)

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yep that's one of the things I like more about Emily/Calleigh and agree that they have that compassion and love for others in common.

I was kind of afraid for Calleigh this season and I'm so happy to know we'll be seeing more of her :). I'm looking forward to this premier a lot more than last season's.