**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that about the poison too. If it made him bleed, wouldn't everyone else be bleeding? They're is no way they can pull off him 'hitting' his head. Maybe he gets up and gets shot or something. I don't know, I'm not buying this at all right now.....

When I first read about Walter wiping the blood off of Jesse's face my first thought was WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?!! That had me puzzled. Maybe that will change between now and the premiere.

Other networks have announced their air dates for the premiers. What about CBS? Do we know when it airs?

I thought I read somewhere Sunday September 19th, but don't hold me to it.

Well, if the culprit in the finale had a partner and that partner was Enright, perhaps Enright would know something that Jesse was allergic too and maybe Enright's partner made sure Jesse came in contact with that... so maybe that had already weakened him and the poison just made it worse... I dunno, but I just would rather he die in a shootout with Enright, the two of them killing each other. Well, I'd rather he just go back to LA alive rather than dying, but they are determined to kill him off, so I'd much rather he go down in a "blaze of glory", so to speak.

That would be a cool twist. I would also rather see Jesse go out with a bang instead of a whimper.

Sunday, September the 19th sounds about right, Miamiwolfe... because Cold Case always used to kick off the seasons. Sunday nights always 'lead' so, we'll be going first. ;)

And as for the champagne... well, I think that is extremely interesting! I hope it would be acidic, rather than poison. That'd be very interesting and different!

Sunday, September the 19th sounds about right, Miamiwolfe... because Cold Case always used to kick off the seasons. Sunday nights always 'lead' so, we'll be going first. ;)

And as for the champagne... well, I think that is extremely interesting! I hope it would be acidic, rather than poison. That'd be very interesting and different!

I can see it now. Some girl gets mad at a guy for feeling her up or looking at another girl, so she picks up a glass of champagne from a nearby table, pouring it over the guy's head or splashing it in his face. He starts screaming and before too long most of his skin is gone from his face.

I can see it now. Some girl gets mad at a guy for feeling her up or looking at another girl, so she picks up a glass of champagne from a nearby table, pouring it over the guy's head or splashing it in his face. He starts screaming and before too long most of his skin is gone from his face.

Sounds like an interesting episode. Look forward to it airing!

Cannot wait until Season 9!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back