**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jean10brook

jean10brook Hit and Run

Delkolover - thank you so much for posting the spoilers. I am not a bit surprised they are going to keep us E/C hiphugger fans guessing. They love to "surprise" us and make us wait until the actual episode to show us great Eric/Calleigh scenes. Seeing Ryan and Eric back working together and running together will be the best! I can't stop replaying that running to the pool scene. I just know I am going to wear out my DVR. When I watched it frame by frame, did you all notice that Eric pulled his gun out with his right hand, his cell phone out with his left hand and tossed them both behind him right before he jumped in the pool. Oh, and what a great dive - hardly any splash! That's my man! Seeing them both running shirtless would definitely wear out the DVR! LOL

2. WarricksGirl

WarricksGirl Civilian

Okay, so Eric's back and he's running shirtless?! I definitely need to play catch-up on my CSI: Miami episodes.... lol

Well. Even if he did have a shirt the whole idea of Eric being back is enough to make me not care about what the episode is about. Just give me Eric.;)

Thanks for the spoilers, everyone!

3. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

4. vignes[smallgir

vignes[smallgir Hit and Run

[​IMG] hey guys , i just saw this NEWS IN Tv Guide website[​IMG] ==>>Is it safe to assume that CSI MIAM is killing off EDDIE CIBIRIAN ?
    You can assume whatever you like, but I will say this: The season premiere closes with a rather emotional funeral.[​IMG][SORRY IF THIS NEWS ALREADY POSTED]

5. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Uhm, sorry V but a little late here lol. Delkolover already posted the spoilers and yeah,Eddie's killed. I saw a magazine cover on Monday saying he still cheats on is wife, how disgusting though.

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

How disgusting is that people keep bashing Eddie because of this??? Seriously give him a break......I hope and pray they didn't make him leave because of this reason. I am not justifying his actions, but yes I'm criticsizing people who keep bashing him because of this!!!! Give it a break! :scream:

Also we're not here to gossip, if you want to do that go and talk with some paparazzis :rolleyes: this is a forum!

*cough* anyway thank you vignes[smallgir for the spoiler 'cause it was pretty interesting to actually know there's gonna be a funeral for his character ;)

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I agree with Florry that we're not here to gossip about the actors' personal lives (and I'm not justifying his actions either). First of all, Eddie and his wife separated a while back [before or around the time he joined the show, which was nearly a year ago, by the way] (and they may even be divorced by now) and he's made it public that he's with LeAnn now, so that headline really doesn't even apply. It is absoultely 100% unnecessary to make comments like this about him. It accomplishes nothing but upsetting people.

Considering that he had all that bad press before he joined the show, I don't think it had anything to do with him leaving. I've said from the beginning that Jesse would be off the show at some point after it was announced that Adam was returning. I was expecting it, but was holding out a little hope that tptb would keep him too... but, as we can see, that was wishful thinking. I think Eddie's leaving the show had everything to do with Adam's return and I really do not think that there is anything more to it than that.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
  8. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Thank you Flo and GNRF.

Eddie has not been retained on the show and Rodriguez has been brought back. That is what most of the Eddie bashers wanted. So at what point does the bashing stop? When does Eddie get a break and the bashers just walk away for pete's sake! :scream:

Good suggestion, Flo. There are plenty of pond scum gossip sites that love celebrity bashing.

I'll also add my thank you. I really is nice to know that at the very least we'll get to see a nice send off for Jesse. I, for one, am sorry to see him go. At least he was something new instead of the same tired old story we've been seeing.

9. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Ditto on what was said about the actors' personal lives.

I'd like to also place a reminder while this topic is being brought up, that we refrain from terms like 'bashers' toward other members and/or groups of fans. :) Thanks muchly. :)

Agreed. Even though I'm convinced we've just returned to season three :lol:, it's good to know that they're wrapping up his character in some fashion and not just leaving him in Limbo Land like various other characters.

I have to say, the second episode looks really interesting. It seems to focus more on the victims instead of the CSIs (from what I can see so far), which the show used to do so well.

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Ups my bad I used the wrong term ;)

At least he didn't die because he didn't clean his gun....sorry sarcastic tone on its way but I can't stand they way they killed Speed off the show :lol:

11. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Count me in agreement as well. Although I don't agree with what he did, Eddie's personal life had nothing to do with his character on Miami and is his business.

The continued bashing is just coming off as gloating to me.

I liked the new feel Jesse brought to the show and it wasn't the same old same old. I'm glad they are taking part of the season premiere for a funeral for him and it least acknowledged at yes, for at least a year he was on the show.

Although I know they are, from what I hear, extremely expensive to produce, I was wondering now that Adam is back and Eddie is gone: will they finally update the opening credits? Some of the scenes here are at least four or five years old (I don't think David's have changed since season 4!!) It seems as if the other CSI shows have updated theirs a couple of times in the last few years, and Miami's need revamping.

12. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

MiamiWolfe about the opening credits- I think that many scenes of the current opening credits were first seen in season 7.

But I also want to see something different in the credits too.Just like what CSI:NY did in season 4!

13. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

My sincerest apologies, Geni.

14. Adamsgirl

Adamsgirl Dead on Arrival

It won't stop. The non Jesse/Eddie fans have got what they want but they just won't let it go. Kind of obssessive.

Very disappointed with the spoilers with the first episode considering the articles that were written when it was first announced he was being let go. Tptb could have given him at least another two episodes and if they really want to go down the "kill a CSI route", they could have done so but in another ep. I think I read someone's suggestion on here about clearing up the stroyline in regards to his wife and having Jesse die whilst saving Natalia. I think that's what someone posted, either way...I liked that idea!

If tptb only listen to one side of any fanbase, then they're more insane than I first thought!

15. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

The opening credits do need revamping. In a big way! We need an over haul. I think the scenes with Ryan ARE from season 4. I know the first one is... It'd be nice to see it a little differently for a change. It is, indeed, well overdue. So long as they don't change the song, or the parts of the song that are played- I should say. I actually didn't like how NY changed where the song started, I loved it when it would come right on with the lyrics...

As for Eddie/Jesse. I don't care about his personal life, I care about his acting/character on the show. He quickly became my second favorite, and I absolutely adored him. I'm going to miss him something terrible. I think it was a poor choice to let him go, but that's just me. And I'm bias. :)

ETA: I also think that allowing him to die from what happened, uh- when they all fell down, is a bit drastic. I don't know, but how are they going to explain Calleigh making it through (with all her previous breathing issues), and Jesse (who as far as we know, had zero health problems) not? I don't buy that. He should have gotten his own story line in the episode, say-- at least he got up, was okay, and he dies saving someone else. Either way, I'm just glad he's getting closure. Unlike some other characters on some other shows... That makes me bitter!!!

I think Miami is actually going smoother than the other two right now, but that's just my opinion.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.