**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Well, who knows....maybe tptb have something else in mind this time around.

BTW, according to Adam's latest tweet, he (and the entire cast we can assume) have started shooting today.

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    TPTB could have something else in mind, hopefully both characters will be portrayed as having matured somewhat.
    I remember Miami shooting about the same time last year. Hopefully,we will get a pic or two.
    Hill Harper is better at keeping NY fans updated,he tweets more.

3. CsiMiamiFAN515

CsiMiamiFAN515 Victim

Does anyone have ANY spoilers on Calleigh and Eric???? I know today was the first day of shooting. But still. Yeah, hopefully we can get some pictures. I can't wait for the promo. But that comes out in like september. :(

4. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:devil::devil:Hope reigns supreme!

5. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Erica's back?!! Great, just great. I see this as just another storyline having Ryan "in trouble" again and in conflict with everyone he works with:brickwall: And I certainly don't want him romantically involved with her:scream:. I would rather see him forever celibate than going down that road again:(

If this was the storyline then I could stomach her presence. Or if he ended up saving her life and then she went away. If she does die, it would sure give Ryan a chance to emote and maybe help him to grow. I am sick of him being the odd man out and in hot water.

If she still is her annoying self, I am sure he will dislike her as much as everyone else does. :rolleyes:

6. electra

electra Pathologist

Well,at least Erica was interesting.She may still be annoying but Ryan has grown a lot so I am sure it will be a positive storyline for him.

Delkolover, Thanks for the spoilers.I am dying to know about Eric.:(

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

It will only be a positive storyline if the writers remember Ryan has grown.They tend to forget any growth when it suits them especially when dealing with Ryan .I am willing to be surprised,in fact I would love to be surprised.More than likely,Erica is around because of some story and she thinks she'll be able to get inside info from Ryan.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2010
  8. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

LMAO!! I love that random thought. I bet Walter will tension Ryan and if Walter doesn't I hope Eric will.

Bringing Erica back is surprising, however I am glad they didn't kill her and are able to revive her role. I always enjoyed watching her interactions with Ryan, very playful and filled with flirty tension.

9. BulletGirl18

BulletGirl18 Victim

I am new to the forum!!! Just thought I'd post this bit of information, and see what you guys think.

CSI: Miami star Emily Procter, 41, is expecting her first child with musician Paul Bryan, 43, her rep confirms exclusively to TV Guide Magazine.
    According to CBS, Procter's pregnancy will not be written into the upcoming season of CSI: Miami, premiering Sunday, Oct. 3 at 9/8c.

Here is the link
    http://www.tvguide.com/News/Emily-Procter-Pregnant-1020997.aspx?rss=breakingnews#comments

I don't know about you guys, but I think something should be done about them not writing in the pregnancy, I mean this is what some of us have wanted for like ever, besides a wedding. I for one will be extremely upset, and dissappointed, if something does not change their minds and the pregnancy is written in!!!

10. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

I Also think they should do something about the pregnancy also......I been waiting for this moment sence i became in love with it .....Plus i think Calleigh should have a baby

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Ahah I was expecting this to happen long long time ago and I can only say I'm really happy for her....she deserved it.

As for her pregnancy on the show, I really hope and pray we won't see any of it on the show 'cause Calleigh's pregnancy would mean the end of the show and I'm not talking from anti-shipping POV right now.....I've been saying this long long time ago ;)

I wish a happy pregnancy :thumbsup:

12. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

I am so thrilled for Emily! She is going to make a great mother! I think it is a wise move not to make it a storyline. If Emily is already 5 months pregnant, she will most likely take the last half of the season off or make limited appearances. She may also decide to retire after this season.

13. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

So is this Emily's last season on the show?

14. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Oh, God, I hope not! Having all three main women leaving from all three CSI's? That would be like a bad Om... :shifty: let's not jinks it.

15. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Purely speculation; there is no news about her leaving. However, how much do you want to bet that it will now be a boost for the ratings this season. People will want to tune in to see if they can see changes in her and to support her just in case it is her last season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.