Mac #8: hot man on the radar

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by talkingtocactus, Dec 1, 2009.

?

mac #8: ???

1. hot man on the radar

19 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. we need more ACTION!

5 vote(s)
    6.6%
  3. taylor girls attack on the locker room

6 vote(s)
    7.9%
  4. the Big Apple's boss man

16 vote(s)
    21.1%
  5. we are oatmeal people

10 vote(s)
    13.2%
  6. what a man!

7 vote(s)
    9.2%
  7. New York's hottest CSI

13 vote(s)
    17.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Lovely pics! I especially love the 'Casual Mac' ones. :drool:
    Poor Mac, whenever he has time off work, he seems to get involved in a case of some kind. Good for us, though, as we get to drool over him doing his Detective thing but dressed down, which is HOT.

Still, the man needs some R&R....any volunteers to help him out with that?
    I'm first, of course! *grabs Mac*:devil:

2. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

You have had him over 10 days. Now it is my turn. Will have to have a little fun in the water to cool off in the heat here on the east coast.

3. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Here ours Mac!

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 8, 2010
  4. January27

January27 Civilian

Oh God..Gary Sinise/Mac Taylor always makes me drool over him!
    if I may add, 'hate to see him with any girl. he's better off single. he's married to his work & might as well keep his fans happy by dreaming of him.. haha :)

5. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

I'll volunteer-I moved house recently, and now live five minutes away the beach, and two minutes from a sit-in Italian deli. We'll have fun :devil:

6. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

January27, welcome to the Mac thread!

nel2h, THANK YOU for the :drool: Mac pics!

mrsjrewing, first of all welcome to the thread, and second have fun with Mac;)

Tequesta, I bet Mac would love that deli.
    I love your avatar by the way. Is that Mac, or is it one of Gary's other characters?

7. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Hi MacsLady,Tequestas Avatar is from the film Impostor.

Welcome January27! :beer::beer:

8. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

^Of course it is! *headslap* I can't believe I didn't recognize it!

9. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

He would-it's family owned and quiet, and the food is great :)

Like Nel said, my avatar is from Impostor, but the screencap I made it from was one I made, and then I somehow lost the folder with the caps (oh noes) so guess I'll just have to force myself to watch it again and make some more :lol:

10. LensWideOpen

LensWideOpen Victim

Trying to get a photo to load, and having great difficulty with it. -sigh-

Last edited: Jul 22, 2010
  11. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

^That's so annoying! Welcome to the Mac thread, by the way.
    Perhaps Mac's hotness is frying your computer, and that's why it's having problems.

I caught the end of 'Blacklist' the other night (they've just started with the s6 reruns here, they show Tuesday nights after new Miami). That scene with Mac and his father is amazing, and a really good example of how Gary often plays Mac's emotions in a very subtle yet powerful way. Oh, and 'smoothed out Mac' looks much hotter than 'smoothed out Horatio' in the s7 premiere! And the Marine uniform....:drool: Love how he called his dad 'sir', quite formal but shows I think how much he respected his dad. Hearing him talk about Claire though is sad. I wonder if they met when he was in the Marines? It seems quite likely. Heh, I can see why she would go for 'Marine Mac'. I would, too.:devil:

12. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

We're having season 5 finale in next Wednesday then it'll be at least 3-5 moths when we get season 6 start in Finland. Plus I get my season 5 DVD box in September...gosh waiting is the worst part...grrr...:rolleyes:

I've watched that scene from Blacklist from youtube couple times and I LOVE IT! <3 They indeed made Gary look younger very belieble way. I haven't seen 'smoothed Horatio" since I dont't watch Miami but I guess it would be interesting!:lol: When I first knew that they weren't gonna get other actor to play younger Mac I was reliefed but also a lit concerned I mean Gary IS over fifty years old but I was happily surprised now real it was, though it wasn't that much of a surprise since I knew how good fit Gary is and he doesn't look as old as he really is so buckets were needed when I watched the scene! :guffaw::drool::drool::drool: Mac in uniform...yummy...extremely handsome yeah now I now that army guys ARE hot! Indeed no wonder Claire fell in love in him. I'd have also! :lol::adore::adore::adore:
    And I agree also that Gary plays a lot of Mac's feelings without actually saying anything and this particular scene was an excellent example of it. :) That is one of the main reasons why he's my fav actor ;)

[​IMG]

owwww.....soooooo lovely!!!!! :adore::adore::adore::adore:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Thanks for the amazing pics, Sam! :drool::drool:

14. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

This thread neads a bump... :p

Ok, Melina is leaving the show and being replaced by Sela. Wonder what she has in store for Mac this season. :drool:... I gotta say... not a bad combination at all so far. :devil: I'm twittling my tumbs till the premiere. :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

^Thanks for the bump! Wow, great pics. I will miss Mac and Stella/Gary and Melina's amazing chemistry, but am looking forward to seeing Mac and ?/Gary and Sela together and how that will work out. I wonder what Mac will do without Stella? It will be a big adjustment for him I think, I hope we get some good character stuff out of it.
    I'll also be interested to see whether Mac chooses Aubrey or Peyton, or neither. I'd like to see more of Aubrey. I just hope the writers don't forget entirely about it. I'd like to see some really good non-romantic development for Mac, though. More episodes like Uncertainty Rules, where he takes a different kind of role in a case. Oh, and we need more casual/injured (not too seriously, though) Mac like in Point of View.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.