Votes: 10 13.2%
  • what a man!

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • New York's hottest CSI

Votes: 13 17.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE it when macs happy cuz he just looks cute wen he smiles but i reckon he gets his heartbroken to much and hurts him alot :( but i love him !

A hot Mac for the weekend!

thsmiley-sunglasses.gif
thsmiley-sunglasses.gif
thsmiley-sunglasses.gif
thsmiley-sunglasses.gif

lasermacneckpastimpv324km7.jpg

R17Running1.gif
R17Running1.gif
R17Running1.gif
R17Running1.gif

heartofglasseyes24bittrca4.jpg

Jeez, It's been ages since I posted. *slaps* Great pics, Nel, thank you for sharing them...

It's gonna be a hot weekend here. :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

NVE00050.png

Hi MarineGirl. this is a great photo. I endlessly have many. I have not seen this up to now. Thanks a lot! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

nel2h and MarineGirl, thanks for the lovely pics. I love the way his eyes look in nel's second pic, and that pic of yours, MarineGirl is just....:drool::drool::drool: Saw that episode for the first time today, Injured!Mac = hot.

Him spying on his neighbours was a bit creepy (more kind of the thing Sid might do) but given that it was a Rear Window homage, it did fit. I thought it was quite funny actually, Mac showing his human side, i.e. that his as nosey as anyone else! LOL.
I just wanted to hug him though, he was in quite a bit of pain, poor thing.
Great episode, and even Peyton was okay.
I especially loved that we finally got to see his apartment, it was pretty cool.

I thought it was quite funny actually, Mac showing his human side, i.e. that his as nosey as anyone else! LOL.

agreed :)

Definitely. Especially given that he's a detective/CSI, and usually very active. He had to do something other than paperwork, and as he currently has no love interest to keep him otherwise engaged, what's he going to do - I don't see him settling down for a session of afternoon tv!

I just wanted to hug him though, he was in quite a bit of pain, poor thing.

but you would've hurt his ribs more![/QUOTE]

With what I'd have in mind for him, probably yes. But then, with what I'd have in mind, he'd have no time for spying on the neighbours, Stella and Adam wouldn't be popping round with food and paperwork, Peyton wouldn't get a look in at all, and the blinds would most definitely be CLOSED.:devil:
As for hurting him, hell, he's a Marine, I'm sure he can cope with it!:devil: And I'd be very careful.:devil:

I liked Mac's sciencey bit (does that sound dodgy?) coming out a little bit this episode when he was talking about the wasps.

nel2h, thank you for the lovely pics!:drool:

With what I'd have in mind for him, probably yes. But then, with what I'd have in mind, he'd have no time for spying on the neighbours, Stella and Adam wouldn't be popping round with food and paperwork, Peyton wouldn't get a look in at all, and the blinds would most definitely be CLOSED.:devil: As for hurting him, hell, he's a Marine, I'm sure he can cope with it!:devil: And I'd be very careful.:devil:

haha. brilliant :D i'm sure peyton would confirm that the "being very careful" thing always works a treat ;)

Wow MacsLady! However, these are big wishes. But very understandably.
:thumbsup::drool::lol:

shirtlessmac.jpg

pl.jpg

Last edited:
^Lisa, I agree about Peyton.:devil: I love that scene in 'Heart of Glass'.:lol: Our Mac apparantly makes great cheeseburgers, too. Hmmm, Mac is definitely a man who likes his food - oatmeal, cannoli, I believe he once mentioned prawn cocktails to Adam (in Risk, when Adam was on about some bar), pizza. Oh, and spicy orange chicken!

nel2h, great pics.:drool:

^Lisa, I agree about Peyton.:devil: I love that scene in 'Heart of Glass'.:lol: Our Mac apparantly makes great cheeseburgers, too. Hmmm, Mac is definitely a man who likes his food - oatmeal, cannoli, I believe he once mentioned prawn cocktails to Adam (in Risk, when Adam was on about some bar), pizza. Oh, and spicy orange chicken!

he did, the shrimp cocktail was fantastic, apparently :D we could say he likes toast as well but it would be a bit tangential ;)

i'm glad he's a guy that likes his food, but really, spicy orange chicken for breakfast? that just baffles me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back