**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I am just glad to have the news Ryan will be back out of the way and now a good storyline please?!

It would be too bad just to kill him off. But the path of least resistance seems to be these writers' motto:(

I hope so as well.

2. vignes[smallgir

vignes[smallgir Hit and Run

[​IMG] i like how you think, less drama be great[​IMG].....it make us tired with those drama[​IMG]

3. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I just love how Ryan can feel dizzy because of heights (s7 comes to my mind) but he has no problems chasing a guy on foot over rooftops :lol::lol: that is one hell of continuity :lol::lol:

Thanks for the spoilers :thumbsup:

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Dizzy or not,he still did it. Before season 7 he had worked some higher heights on cases so it was actually that one episode in season 7 that lacked continuity.At least he was remembered for the episode and it seems action packed,and we get to see him run..Besides,maybe they're speaking of lowtop roofs.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't have a heights issue, but I would have been scared to death if I'd had to be in that crane too. It just isn't something that's 100% stable. It was shaking too much.

Anyway, love the fact that Ryan and Eric are going to be running on foot after the suspect. I love when they do that. :) Thanks for the info, delkolover. :)

6. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Heh, would love for them to listen to this one! ;) I think that's the best way to fight the shift to Sunday night - running, shirtless Eric and Ryan. It'd keep my attention, anyway... :lol: Love the idea of them chasing the suspect over rooftops; not sure why, but seems like I'm not the only one either. :D

7. roulietta

roulietta Hit and Run

Thank you very very very much for all these spoilers! You've made my day!

Concerning Jesse no surprise for my part. I think that he didn't feet very well with the CSI team.
    I hope that we will see more Ryan and Nat this upcoming season.
    My dream would be to see Ryan and Calleigh working together as they did in season 4, it was so amazing! They can have a great chemistry so I would love to see that again.
    And of course I'm very happy to see Adam Rodriguez coming ful time next season, I missed him!

8. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Okay so... Ryan and Eric running... A++ from me. Now I don't even care what the episode is about... ;)

Shallow. Shallow! I know, but common, we can't deny that was an amazing scene.... :D

Haha. Jk... but seriously, I can't thank everyone enough for the spoilers. I really can't wait. AND when I get home and am not on my cell, I'll say a little more. :)

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Sorry to disappoint...but didn't see anything in either ep about E/C...they work the cases together but it seems like the writers are trying to get back to ways of old and having everyone work with everyone at different times. Like Eric and Ryan working one scene together then Ryan is with Walter etc...they seem to be switching it up...at least in the first two eps that I could see...definately more so in 902.

More on 902...

There is a little secondary storyline going on in the ep...as there almost always is. Sara Dawes, a friend of Kristen (the victim) worked the table that Brady Jennings was at while at the club....she seems to be harboring a little secret in the form of being a drug mule for Richard Elsen, a CEO of a big company. She has a young son Luke so when offered to peddle perscription pills like Vicodin and perocetes she agrees b/c she needs the money but when she short changes some buyers they come looking for her. And who does she call? Who comes running to her rescue? That's right Horatio!

He helps her when the thugs she short changes break into her house and threaten her and then he pays a visit to Elsen and demands he leave her alone (based on that I am assuming that Elsen may have set her with the shortage of pills b/c he wanted to cut his losses but I have no confirmation of that, it is just my opinion) or else.

There was a little more but nothing really worth noting...if someone else has access to the spoilers and feels like posting whatever I didn't feel free.

As always, spoilers are subject to change w/o notice and almost always do! ;)

10. vignes[smallgir

[​IMG] DELKOLOVER FOR THE INFO & Spoiler [​IMG] EVEN THOU[​IMG] I'M SAD b/c no spoiler of e/c but i'm still happy that [​IMG]the team work together back[​IMG].......

11. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

I know I haven't been here in forever, first and foremost, thank you to delkolover & vegaslights for the spoilers, I was beginning to miss the show. Secondly, hello fellow Miami fans, I hope you are enjoying your summers. Great to see everyone new and old.

Lmao, at the 2nd episode, Delkolover, any idea who wrote this one?? Hilarious to say the least.

12. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Vignes[smallgir please lend me some of those smiley faces, so I can show how freaking exited I am for some SPOILERSSSS! Thanks Delkolover, I think I'll cry in the scene where they're saying goodbye to Jesse though.:(

13. vignes[smallgir

[​IMG]HEY chear, sorry for late reply [​IMG] i glad you find all my different smile's enjoyable [​IMG], and sure i would love to share or tell you where i get those, JUST go here http://www.pic4ever.com/index.htm ! hope it's help [​IMG] and please feel free to call me ''vignes or v''' [​IMG]

14. SinisterCSI

SinisterCSI Victim

Thank you Delkolover & Vegaslights! Delkolover, welcome back!
    It's been awhile since I've been on and coming back to see some spoilers did it for me, I'm a happy girl now. Lol, although I would love to see some E/C spoilers! But good things come to those who wait. Haha. ;-)

15. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Thanks V!!! [​IMG] yay, can't for next season now [​IMG]! Eric and Ryan running over roof tops, oh yeah:drool:. It reminds me of season 5 when there was a severed head at the wild driving party kinda thing and they had a running scene, what's episode again? Oh 'High Octane' and the actors messed up the dialogue when they ran past an exploding garage because they had only one chance to shoot the scene haha:lol:. The writers really are bringing back the old.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.