**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. electra

electra Pathologist

Finally some good news.After CSI and Criminal minds I was starting to think that CBS was against me.:lol:

I like the idea of Jesse's death as a way to bond the team.At least he will have a purpose becouse it now looks like it was such a waste the time spent on him just to have him killed after one season.

Any way of knowing if that annoying lady from the finale will be back?Hopefully yes.

Thanks for the spoilers.:thumbsup:

Last edited: Jul 8, 2010
  2. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

My skin turned green and I gained 400 Ibs after reading that spoiler :censored:

Oh well that's life I guess.

3. jean10brook

jean10brook Hit and Run

Thank you for posting the spoilers. I was never a fan of Jesse's and am so glad Eric Delko is back and they are going to concentrate on the Core Team. I like Walter and feel it is appropriate for him to be the most affected by Jesse's death. Eventhough I am not a Jesse fan, I do hope they give him a respectable send off, allowing his fans to have closure. The Team has gone through a great deal and I do hope that TPTB follow through on their promise to make the Team stronger than ever. I think we saw part of that with the scene between Eric and Ryan, where Ryan thanked Eric for having his back. Now, let's see more of that!

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I think he would say it this way, instead:

"We got him, Jesse. You and your wife can now... rest in peace."

Yeeeeeeeeah!

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:guffaw: :guffaw: You're right, he would. I was just too lazy to type the spaces. :lol:

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Ok so spoilers coming fast right now....

Ep 902 untitled at this time is about a rising football star Brady Jennings who is on the verge of being the number on draft pick and therefore on the edge of a very big pay day. And yet, he is a little overwhelmed and humbled by it all.

He is at a party at Club Trapeze with beautiful woman swooning over him asking him for his autograph and just wanting to get close to the rising young stud. His wanna be agent Chip Ford is trying to show Brady what life is gonna be like for him when he signs his big deal by going first in the draft and making him his agent.

Brady doesn't quite know what to do...he doesn't want to assume anything. He almost has that southern boy innocence about him and is overwhelmed by the expense of the champagne and the attention the women are garnering on him. But one woman catches his eye, bottle girl Kristen Banks.

The two have a little interlude in one of the clubs privates room and when he awakes sometime later, Brady finds a very dead Kristen Banks laying next to him. Panicking, Brady grabs his clothes and flees the scene. We constantly cut back and forth to Ryan and Eric chasing him on foot over rooftops....Brady is in very good shape and Ryan and Eric are having an extremely hard time keeping up with him.

As they look into Kristen's murder further, the team discovers that someone is trying to extort Brady Jennings and the team feels Kristen was just one half of a duo working to extort alot of money out of the rising athlete and it was her partner who may have murdered her...but they aren't sure.

There really wasn't much to report on this one....all the character spoilers pretty much contained the same information...which usually means that some more spoilers could arise or tptb already have actors in mind for the rest of the guest roles and therefore are holding back on those spoiler pages.

As always spoilers are suject to change and almost always do!

7. vignes[smallgir

vignes[smallgir Hit and Run

[​IMG]Delkolover thank you so much for the spoiler [​IMG] look like ryan and eric had long run there[​IMG]

8. vignes[smallgir

vignes[smallgir Hit and Run

[​IMG]Delkolover do you might[​IMG] i ask you , if there any spoiler about e/c special.....[​IMG]

9. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

I'm just excited to see Ryan's name....

Made my night. My week. MY MONTH.

Thank you. :D

10. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Why did I come looking in this thread? I wish I hadn't but in a way I'm glad I did. I won't be as shocked during the premiere with the whole Jesse thing. Dude, I didn't like him and wasn't exactly sad when it was announced he'd be leaving, but why does he have to die? :( I don't want him to DIE, and I didn't think they'd kill him off either. D:

*sigh* Oh well, glad everyone else is okay and if his death at least "brings the team together" or whatever, that'll be good.

11. slower

slower Lab Technician

I am so releived to here that Jon will be back. That made my decade. :):thumbsup: Wouldn't be the same without him; and of course I wouldn't be watching. I just hope for a good storyline for him.

While Jessie may not have been my favorite character, I didn't want his storyline to end in this manner. I would have prefered that tptb tied up his storyline and he just went back to LA; or something to that affect. Maybe the second episode of the season?

12. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Well this is encouraging. Looks like TPTB are reacting to the great feedback from Eric and Ryan running in the season finale and giving us some more. Maybe they will listen to other comments also.

13. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Hahaa, when I read that I pretty much thought "awesome! Their running in the finale was epic!" :lol: Glad they'll be doing it again.

Wow what a thing to get excited about. :p

14. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Exactly! When I read this I was like: what a fresh idea! Eric and Ryan chasing someone...(hope they will be shirtless...). It seems like they do react on what fans say.
    As for the second part of your post, I do think they listen to their fans recently. The storylines are more interesting, EC more subtle(despite all the drama, but I guess it's more to please a casual viewer as both hiphuggers and anti-hiphuggers don't like it), more team interaction...there was a progress in the last few episodes. As it comes to EC in season 9 it's not possible to make both groups happy...

15. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Yeah!!!Ryan is actually mentioned!That made my day.It seems that episode 2 will be action packed!:guffaw:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.