CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Well, I think the fact that she's the child of two main characters makes it pretty unlikely. I think the most likely possibilities are that it's either a dream (SO lame unless Danny was wounded up in the lighthouse and the rescue was a dream, too) or Lindsay saved the day. The latter is probably the best solution--if she's going to be married to the show's Damsel-in-Distress, she'd better get used to saving him! :lol:

2. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

yeah i'm with you top41 it been a dream is too lame and rather boring cop out lol

I think either Lindsay shoots or flack was hiding in the wardrobe the whole time lol hehe (just cause that would be funny) i found it strange that danny backed out of the room and to one side like he was making room for someone to pop up next to him?!* dunno just my thought.

Baby actor's are a hard one you can't make it do something kids do whatever whenever lol i think it was well worked into the ep and i'm guessing it was hard to get the child to do what she did so well done to csi NY for sticking it out

3. Top41

I love the idea of Flack hiding in the closet for so many reasons. :lol: I wouldn't put it past him... after all, he's been Danny's protector for years. And he was the one who raced up the lighthouse steps to save Danny. But I think it's much more likely that it's Lindsay since we saw her wake up after Danny found Shane with Lucy. That cutaway to Lindsay also makes it less likely that it's all a dream...

4. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

I found this in Wilkipedia

It's false, not true spoils but it's very funny.

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CSI:_NY_(season_7)

My god, how, they can write theses things lol

Don who kill Lucy lol, my god, it's so funny

5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

The fact they showed Lindsey "wakeup" and noticed Danny missing tells me she shot Casey.Obviously she is going to check it out and after all they have been trying to make her the heroine all season when she is on,always solving this and knowing that. And this is the extent of my summer speculation.:rolleyes::lol:

6. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

Lindsay cracking cases and knowing things is hardly new or limited to this season. I'd love it if she were the one to shoot Casey :lol:, that`s probably my favourite scenario, but -- as hesitant as I am to say this after "Vacation" -- I`d hope it actually pays out in a good and realistic way. We know she wasn`t in the room with the others when it faded to black, and I didn`t exactly see any secret passages in Lucy`s room for her to go through. I didn`t even see her pull out a gun. So I might have a little issue if in the S7 opener, she`s somehow materialized in the room and gotten off a shot against Casey before he (the one we know has a gun) has had time to shoot anyone.

That`s why I`m still iffy about Lucy. And Danny, though it seems redundant to shoot him again (although if they did, it could be their chance to do the follow-up they never really did in S6). ETA: Lindsay too, for that matter, although if she materializes into the room just to get shot before the others, well, same issue as above.

It occurs to me, though, that there might`ve been a point behind Lindsay mentioning their "overpriced, two-bedroom apartment". Maybe there is a passageway. The two rooms being directly connected, or connected through a bathroom. (Though why Danny wouldn`t take that route to Lucy`s bedroom when he woke up...)

7. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

haha, yeah, they'll all wake up in the shower 10 years later ;)

i think it probably was lindsay - i think she's on the ball enough that if she realised something was awry (as she clearly did) she'd grab her gun and investigate, and shane not realising she was awake would give her the element of surprise. assuming mac's lessons with the bow and arrow in season 2 paid off, she should be a good enough shot to shoot casey but not lucy :)

haha, brilliant :D

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

One thing about Lindsay being the one to shoot Shane is that it would fit with him dismissing her earlier on - he didn't view her as important and would probably not view her as a threat either. He's so fixated on Danny - and hurting Danny - that he might forget all about Danny's pistol-packing wifey. Since he's crazy and all.

9. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ exactly. he does seem to think she's just an appendage to danny, as opposed to a csi in her own right. in fact when they were in the lighthouse he seemed to have no idea that they worked together (which given he'd been tapping their phones seems odd) - he referred to her as the lovely wife or something, with no mention of her also being a detective/csi and on the same team as danny. so maybe she could surprise him!

10. Top41

Agreed. His fixation on Danny to the exclusion of everything else could be what finally takes him down. It would be fitting, that's for sure.

I wonder if Shane even knows Lindsay is a CSI. He might not--he never encountered her during any of his interrogations or during the initial investigation. He was more focused on Mac, Danny and Hawkes. And he knows Flack because Flack's taken him down twice now.

11. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Just making referance to this season. Unfortunately I know it isnt limited to this season alone... I guess you know by now I dont care for "Susie so good":rolleyes:

12. pupbluejas

pupbluejas Civilian

hey i'm new!

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum, pupbluejas. :)

14. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Welcome pupbluejas!!

15. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Thanks perlnoir for the very instersting info. This sounds very full of suspense. This becomes a long lonesome summer for us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.