CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

That is pretty bad! Though Lucy is pretty solid proof that's not the case. :lol:

I figured that would be the case. Danny is dumb, but no one is that dumb.

I know--Lindsay should be careful! By now she should realize she's saddled with two children. And I bet Lucy is the easier one to deal with. :lol:

2. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

Okay, I LOLed :lol: Still looking forward to the finale a week later!
    Wonder who he's referring to here. The people complaining there wasn't enough DL closeness or *crosses fingers* the people complaining there was way too much?

3. flying mouse

flying mouse Witness

Yeah, if they don't listen complaints and don't read reviews been negative about DL so long time and still think sending the Messer Family into peril is good enough to increase the ratings and great way to end the season, It's done. :rolleyes:

4. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I know Lucy we think they are obnoxious too!:rolleyes:

:lol:

5. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Anna Belknap's performance reminds me of Beth Riesgraf's portrayal of Parker from "Leverage." For those who don't know, Parker is supposed to have no frame of reference for behaving and reacting in socially acceptable ways. I highly doubt that's what they're going for with Lindsay. :rolleyes:

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Get rid of Lindsay. Have Danny thrown off the lighthouse where he ends up paralyzed. And have Hawkes care for Lucy.

7. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

So Danny went in vacation after he knew Shane Casey was arrested:p:poh... maybe he is not an idiot:eek::eek: maybe that's why he didn't tell Mac where is gonna spend his vacation :cool:

I enjoyed this scene Carmine is really funny and the baby cute, I think Lindsay will regret what she said, when Casey will appear and his husband will be in danger;) I'm very looking forward to seeing this finale

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

My money is on Shane dying. Danger, peril, oh noes who is going to fall off the lighthouse dun dun duuuun - and then the new season starts and Danny or Lindsay takes Shane out, or Flack flies in like a ninja to kick him off the lighthouse, or Mac snipes him from the back of a mythical dragon he conjured up or something.

If they kill Danny or Lindsay, I will be very surprised (and more than a little bit impressed). As far as I'm concerned, Lucy isn't even an option. Killing the baby? No way.

9. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ yep, i agree 100%

10. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

I found that rather funny lol a light note to what's to come lol i do agree i think lindsay will regret saying it but then again i'd be very surprised if something was to happen to Lindsay, Danny or Lucy.

Let's face it how often does a show get rid of a main cast member/members and it not leak or the actor do some kind of interview about how it's time to move on...... lol my guess (it is only a guess) Shane will be killed or kill himself or kidnap Lucy and ep 1 will be the team tracking him down or a flash back to how the team found Lucy safe! hehe

Really looking forward to the final.
    I want to thank everyone how keeps us updated with pic's/ spoilers/ video's/ promo's so on.... your all great! keep up the good work xx

11. Willenfan

Willenfan Victim

I read somewhere that anna will be back next season

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thanks for posting :thumbsup:

That was funny :lol: Lucy's expression were right on and Danny's reactions were funny too. Lindsay's mapped out plan is both creepy and funny to hear :lol:. Good scene.

13. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

I think I've now hit "well o my f*cking go0dness. ...srsly?" :vulcan::p My spine is so tingling. 10%.

:lol:. What an odd scene.

I will say Danny looked good, not so scruffy and worn out, and even possessing hints of his old self buried somewhere within.

I will also say NY should change their theme song to "let's do the time warp again" with regards to Lucy. There's definitely sumthin in the water with the way she's sprouted.

It's like the show stuck a camera on her, and cut the same bits into the back and forth over and over again. Young children are tricky to integrate, I suppose. Honestly, it looked as though Lucy's inner voice was saying, "who are you really and why are you here? Moreover, why am *I* here??" :p.

Lindsay. Oh Lindsay. O my f*cking go0dness. Srsly. What an odd scene. Wait. I said that, right? Brings to mind a line from Grosse Point Blanke, "..you're a f*cking psy-chooooo" :lol:.

Describing, in front of Lucy, how she would murder her Daddy, and how she would get away with it. No, that's not uncomfortable at all. Reaching for the contrast to make a funneh, but... well. Wasn't. The rest of the banter about laundry and vacation was much better (even for someone who laments DL :p). And if I was the cop on-scene, and got that performance, I don't think I'd buy it, (nope, not even if it was on sale).

BTW, she sounded almost exactly the same as when she was on the stand at her Montana trial in S3.

I suppose they've managed to give an answer that could placate both camps :p.

Perilous peril. Oh Danny. I'd buy you being killed off like I'd buy Horatio being killed off. May not know who, but I'm not wondering if it's you :p. First I've heard someone's gonna die. If that was an important point (or person) you'd think they'd have hyped on that a wee bit more. Unless they really think they're gonna manage to surprise us. Well. The bus in the one ep did surprise me :lol: so I suppose it's possible. Mebbe Casey gets a good death to start S7. I think ya hafta really like a character to give them a good death scene.

Mebbe Danny will be on an omgherringtwizt slab and Casey will frame Lindsay, who'll hafta try out her schpiel for real.

Whatever. 10% spinal tinglage for the finale at this point. S6 has long just been for fun. At least the orange sweater seems to have gotten lost in the laundry :lol:.

Last edited: May 26, 2010
  14. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

An interview with Carmine and Anna at Fancast:

I totally think Shane is going to take the baby now.

15. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

I called it! -- knew she couldn't be that happy in her marriage :lol:;)

(Well, I found it generally funny, but still.)

Oh, Shane. You're going to land in the Evil Overlord trap, with the "Let me tell you of all the ways I pwned your ass" soliloquoy which just happens to give the good guys enough time to pwn your ass instead. I thought he was smarter :wtf:

I was so glad to see this part (good to know that Danny had some trouble walking away from everything), but there aren't words for how much I wish we'd actually seen it onscreen...or that we will. I mean, is Mac just benevolent with the "oh go, we'll take care of everything"? Or is he even a little pissed off?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.