Favourite Lead CSI Actor

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by calleighspeedle, Feb 25, 2010.

?

Favourite Lead CSI Actor

1. William Peterson, CSI

48.9%
  2. Laurence Fishburne, CSI

5.3%
  3. David Caruso, CSI Miami

16.0%
  4. Gary Sinise, CSI New York

36.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

And here I was thinking you were a hardcore Billy/Grissom fan. ;)

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Oh, I was vegaslights till he left and even then, I was so in denial and so heartbroken, shocked, angry, unhappy all of it. And was positive he'd made a horrific error and mistake, and up until the holidays was still rambling about him, till friends and family were saying "Oh there she goes again talking about William Petersen" I kinda of put the brakes on him when he went to Paris, and thought he'd be talking about his play, but no all he ranted about was CSI:eek: I didn't get it, and was let down by that and by him, I looked at it this way. What if the rest of the cast bailed we'd have no show, so it seemed a bit selfish and self-centered, it's his business, but he let down millions of fans but then I switched gears when I saw how great LF was, and little by little have mended a broken heart. He moved on and I moved on. Nobody will ever be like this character Grissom but oh well, I think LF is also fantastic, as well some of the same personaility traits too. I'm really not fickle but in this case I am thrilled by LF now, but I do wish good luck to Billy:thumbsup

3. frandavis

frandavis Victim

My fave. leading character is Peterson from CSI.
    [​IMG]

4. Selphie

Selphie Hit and Run

He talked about CSI when he was in Europe, because he was asked by the TV Stations that show CSI here. We had not seen Ray at time.

5. kittydu

kittydu Hit and Run

William P. he is my favorite !! :D

6. Joycie84

Joycie84 CSI Level One

Gary Sinise is my favorite and Laurence Fishburne would be my second. I love them both as actors. And Mac and Ray are also great characters.

7. CSI:NY

CSI:NY Victim

Gary, not saying all the rest aren't good, CSI: New York is just my favorite.

8. CRM

CRM Prime Suspect

I choose Gary, after watching him play bad guys, I like this shift into playing a law-abiding detective, even one who's seriously by-the-book and always dressed nicely. He cracked me up in Open Season and he was great in Forrest Gump. I wish that I could find the movie, Wallace or something like that, I'm sure he rocked in that one. I remember only watching parts of that movie years ago. I hope to watch all of it soon.

I hardly know about Bill Peterson, but his portrayal of Grissom makes him my second favorite. I like that he likes a woman who doesn't judge him. And that he would correct anyone who would say things like, "midget" or "r--ard." And for Bill to bring some odd, twisted humor to Gil, when dealing with bugs, talking about flatulence, just odd things that one wouldn't expect hearing from a human being. I do miss Greg annoying the heck out of Grissom, with Papa Olaf stories and blasting Marilyn Manson music in the lab. Good times!!

I'm still looking forward to Laurence Fishburne's portrayal of Dr. Langston. I like that he's mysterious and has this sophisticated presence and intelligence to him. I see that he likes motorcycles (Biker Boyz moment right there). But, please! No more stealing bikes from junkyards, especially when not checking whether they run or not!

I hardly know of David Caruso. I can like or get annoyed with Horatio Caine. Enough with moving the shades already! I like that Caine's compassionate about the victims, especially with children. I'm surprised that NOT even one suspect ever tells Horatio to speed up with his talking, as it's enough to put them to sleep.

All CSI leads are good in their own ways, but Gary really stands out to me.