Favourite Lead CSI Actor

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by calleighspeedle, Feb 25, 2010.

?

Favourite Lead CSI Actor

1. William Peterson, CSI

48.9%
  2. Laurence Fishburne, CSI

5.3%
  3. David Caruso, CSI Miami

16.0%
  4. Gary Sinise, CSI New York

36.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I picked Grissom first. He was the whole reason I really got into CSI.

Sadly, he's gone. :(

I really like Gary Sinise/Mac Taylor. I never was that into Gary's work before CSI NY. I liked Forrest Gump and all his other movies.. but something about the way he plays Mac Taylor is very intriguing to me.

2. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I picked William Petersen. Gone but not forgotten, he really created an iconic character in Gil Grissom.

3. bgnogan

bgnogan Hit and Run

I really enjoy all of them to be honest, but I'd have to go with Caruso because I love the way he interacts with victims and how he treats the bad guys. After David is Gary Sinise because of how 'by the book' he is and his low tolerance for bs. Then Petersen 'cause of his quirkiness. Laurence has been hit or miss for me but overall I like him more than I don't like him.

4. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i voted for Gary Sinse. Mac to me is more relatable, he's not closed off and yeah sometimes he gets a high and mighty attitude but not all the time. he does a great job playing Mac and Mac is my fave leader out of the three shows.

Grissom will always be classic, he's a TV icon.

5. electra

electra Pathologist

William Petersen.No contest.I actually think that he is the best lead of a crime show.

6. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

It's close between William and Gary but I'll go with Gary. The way he portrays Mac is outstanding. You'll like him always but you'll hate him if he's overly self-righteous. He is a great actor.

7. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

I picked Gary Sinise because I think he's just awesome and very intriguing but I like Billy Peterson a lot too. Grissom was an amazing character and it's a shame he's gone.

8. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Gary Sinise... And I don't know why. I just simply adore the guy! Miami is my favorite CSI show, but Mac Taylor is my favorite team leader. He's just... awesome. And as someone else said, intriguing... very, VERY intriguing. :D

9. grissomlove

grissomlove Civilian

I have always liked Grissom, with his quirks, he is a lot more relaxed with his "Family" then even Caine or taylor, just my thoughts.:vulcan:

10. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

It is always going to be William Peterson. Mainly because I liked his character alot, Gil was someone special. Current favourite lead actor is Gary Sinise though, as William left CSI.

11. PianoWizzy

PianoWizzy Prime Suspect

If we're talking about actors here, it's completely different from my opinion of their CSI characters. I love Gil to pieces, but WP, not so much. All I can say for Ray/LF is that I like the dude, but I'm not totally into him. But between Gary and David, it's hard to choose. :D Both of them are very charismatic, and I am personally intrigued by them, considering Horatio looks intimidating and Mac looks like a soft guy, but they're totally switched on that! It's just amazing how they made Horatio so dark and quiet, but softly influential, and Mac is all out on using shove-against-the-wall tactics to get answers [which is something I've watched him done so many times]. :lol:

Last edited: Mar 17, 2010
  12. city hunter

city hunter Rookie

They're all great actors but my favorite is William Peterson.

13. magicmelieste

magicmelieste Victim

I went for Caruso. I'm a really big fan of Peterson, but Caruso epitomizes coolness.

14. CSI17

CSI17 Hit and Run

GARY SINISE. :adore: :drool:

Don't get me wrong, I love Petersen and Caruso but I always found Gary Sinsie more attractive. He's old enough to be my dad, but then again, I wouldn't mind having him as my dad. I could cuddle with him on the couch all night. :lol:

15. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

And the vote goes to ....William Petersen!!Gil Grissom's character is one of the best tv characters ever made!

Gary Sinise is good too.I really enjoy his work on CSI:NY!

I like CSI:Miami but David Caruso isn't my favorite actor.

Laurence Fishburne is great but,he will never fill William's shoes.