Favourite Lead CSI Actor

Favourite Lead CSI Actor

• Total voters
I had to vote for Gary - I've been a fan of his since Forrest Gump, and he's the reason I was so excited to watch CSI:NY in the first place. :D

My favourite Gary Sinise movie is Ransom with Mel Gibson. Since the I have been a fan. It's great to see him in a leading role on television.

Let me explain my choice.
Considering how crappy CSI: NY's season 6 has been compared to how good CSI: Miami's season 8 has been.
And considering the fact I'm not as over David Caruso as I'd like to believe...
I picked David Caruso.

I went with William Peterson. I like all the lead guys, but Grissom was such a great character and Billy played him so well.

It used to be William Petersen, but beings he chose to leave the show, [and good luck there] I am now enamored by his replacement, Laurence Fishburne. I think he's a great addition and actor, and has brought class and elegance to the show~

Gary sinise was in forrest gump? You learn something everyday...I didn't like forrest gump though. But I tend to not relize people are in something I've seen before until they are in something else that I watch.

Anyways, I chose Gary Sinise. Mac Taylor is just epic awsomness! Grissom would be second for me though.

Gary sinise was in forrest gump? You learn something everyday..,
B-b-but, it's Lieutenant Dan!!! :eek:

I kid, I kid - it's always weird to realize that you've seen someone in another movie/tv show and didn't even know it. :p

I went with William Peterson. I like all the lead guys, but Grissom was such a great character and Billy played him so well.

I pick him too. The character itself was so "out of character" for shows of that genre at that time AND Billy did a great job. So I give writers and Billy so much respect and credit for the character. If LV hadn´t been such a hit we might no have had the other two and my fav. ship:guffaw::guffaw:.

The leads of the shows never end up being my favorite characters on the shows, but I went with Petersen. Grissom is just a really unique character, and I love his quirkiness.

They're all great actors, but I was a fan of both Billy and Gary before they got on the CSI shows... so I choose both of them. :)

I picked Gary Sinise who portrays Mac Taylor! :) But I liked Laurence Fishburne as Ray Langston and William Petersen as Gilbert Grissom as well. Gary Sinise is a great actor. First saw him on CSI: NY and I'm intrigued to watch all his other movies and shows later on. :adore:

I agree with you GNRFan, they are all outstanding actors. ;)

Back