"MEAT JEKYLL" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, May 15, 2010.

1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Yeah, I too think that he was uncomfortable with how comfortable they've been around each other lately.

Yeah, here I was thinking that there was going to be some fun sneaking or kidnapping, and nothing happened.

Oh good God. Could you imagine? The fighting and discontent would be heard on the moon. :lol:

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

My daughter said the 'body bags' were showed when they were in the morgue, w/ all the corpses and that's true, but I thought something different as well, those black body bags with the zippers:confused:

Last edited: May 21, 2010
  3. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

I'm still shocked from this episode. And not in a good way. It was such a let down in the last 15mins. I loved how Langie figured out the symbols on the meat but that was totally downplayed by him getting stabbed by Mr.Superfreak aka Haskell. I'm sure certain fans are excited that Langie is hurt but I'm little...concerned.:(

4. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

That's the problem...I CAN imagine it! I have an overactive, waaaay too vivid imagination! :lol:

I actually had to go back and look at the article. It did say 'We know that something is for certain: at least one CSI will end up in a body bag by the episode’s end. Which didn't happen. Which is a relief to say the least! Although in fairness it's not clear if CM actually said that or if the writer of the article just threw that in there. So I take back my tongue sticking out thingy. :lol:

Well, I'm not excited he's been stabbed, but I'm not overly concerned either. We know LF signed on for another season so it seems he'll be ok. That's all I'm trying to convey...there's no urgency in it and as cliffhangers go, it doesn't really cut it. Now, if we didn't know if LF was coming back, that would be different.

5. A. FineLabrats

A. FineLabrats Rookie

Maybe they want to set it up so that Langston has to do surgery on himself to save his life...you know...cause he's a miracle doctor ;)

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Well, he got knocked over the head by the freak-show, and had a deep gash in his head and survived that, so he'll be fine, and whovever is glad he's stabbed, or isn't thrilled by him oh well, might want to re-evaluate how much the CSI team admires and adores him and that says alot. They all get along, and that's also paramount to a good show and good team work and especially w/ Nick so I know he'll be fine:thumbsup:

7. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Just want to add. "Meat Jekyll" is really a satisfying finale. It's such a relief that no one is killed. I don't think Ray is killed so... I still have CSI: NY finale to watch to know if I will have a peaceful summer.

8. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I can't help but to think that they're missing someone. In the book Hyde was the bad one, not Jekyll. I don't think that Langston getting stabbed is really our cliffhanger, after all LF is supposed to have a contract for next year so Langston's going to live. I think our cliffhanger is - Hyde is still out there! And just to throw it out there - Could Haskell be Hyde? :shifty:

I wouldn't be surprised if our season premier next season is entitled Meat Hyde. :lol: (Kinda like For Gedda - For Warrick)

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

According to Carol, we haven't seen the last of Haskell. So you could be on to something.
    And honestly, he's a much better villain than Jekyll was.

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I really enjoyed this finale! It was really well done and exciting till the end. When Nick got shot I was glad it wasn't Greg! But I was a bit freaked by it anyway but when he came to and saved the day -Bravo Mr Stokes!!

I didn't realize the CSI's work for Brass....interesting. I wonder if next season if Cathererine gets demoted (I seriously hope not) maybe Brass can be in charge again,like in the pilot, it will be full circle.

I liked the ending, I knew something bad was gonna happen after everyone was so happy that Nick was gonna be ok. It was just like For Getta, when all was well at the diner them BAM Warrick gets shot. BAM Ray gets stabbed, I know he's coming back but I really wish he wasn't. (No offense to Ray fans)

Haskell - what a fascinating, complex, creepy character!! CSI's best villain/serial killer IMO.

All in all a great episode...

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Holy crap! Did they read my fanfic? :lol: I wrote one a while back where Nicky said that same exact line about Catherine/Vartann's relationship (not to mention Sara/Grissom and others lol).

12. gregfan3

gregfan3 Police Officer

GregNickRyanFan-Maybe you are having premonitions, like Samy:)?

KFK- I agree, I think it was an awesome finale, one of the best yet.

I thought that Henry's reaction was based on his discomfort from being around Hodges and Wendy after what happened in Feild Mice, too.
    Who knows though, they could be setting something up for next season since Haskell will be back. They also showed a funny shot of Super Dave right around the same time...

Is it September yet:lol:? Heres hoping all of our favorites return next season!

Last edited: May 22, 2010
  13. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

Several of you have been discussing Henry's reactions and the fact that he brought the box from 'Ray's dad' to light.

Just thought I'd throw this out there. In the original story, Dr. Jeckyll's first name was....Henry.

14. A. FineLabrats

A. FineLabrats Rookie

Hmmmm....Maybe Henry is actually Jekyll. And Charlie was Hyde (the bad guy as Haskell reminds us). Maybe Henry and Charlie are actually related and in on it together :eek: Henry could have been trying to talk Charlie out of killing all those people.

Also when Langston says his dad's been dead for a while, Henry seems remarkably unsurprised...it's weird.

15. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

Mr. Hyde's first name was Edward. But maybe Charlie is a nickname for Edward Charles? lol

TPTB did leave some openings for Henry to carry on the storyline if they choose to follow it.