CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I just rewatched the promo. Yep. I still want to vomit.

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Wow, the only thing that could have made Danny's horrible orange sweater worse was a cheesy hat. Goal achieved! :lol:

Like someone else said--kind of less intense than I thought it would be. Shane is aiming a gun at Danny making him rub dust off the lighthouse window? Very scary. Maybe next Shane will make Danny clean the bathroom... in a French maid's outfit! :eek: :eek: :eek: Hurry, Flack, hurry! :lol:

LOL, in all seriousness, I am curious about Shane's return and why he's targeting Danny. The finale definitely has me more interested than the Mac Rear Window thing tonight.

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That is a scenario in which I would start supporting 3-D TVs. ;) :p

4. Top41

Flack would soooooo take a peek under that skirt. After, ahem, he rescued Danny from danger. Of course. ;) :devil:

5. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

:lol::lol::lol:

6. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

7. Top41

This whole "he's after Danny!" thing... didn't Danny realize that when Shane's prints turned up on his dog tags? I just keep thinking that the whole thing makes Danny look really dumb and naive. Which Danny can be sometimes, but still... this is awfully dumb and naive, even for Danny.

8. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

And when Flack rescues him, he'll carry Danny out of there, Pay Up style.

BTW, i'm kinda excited for the finale! Not as much as last year, but it's a bit interesting even though it's the D/L drama.

9. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

That`s the one I saw first, and it made it look like Shane`s set up a similar game to the one in ``Hung Out to Dry`` (especially with the skull-folded money thing). Which...yeah, left me a little excited, too :guffaw:It suggests some kind of methodical planning on Shane`s part, rather than plain batcrap craziness, and if the ep plays out even half as great as Hung Out to Dry, I could see it working.

10. Top41

Indeed... and Danny will finally have to "pay up." :lol: :devil:

I'm kind of looking forward to the finale, too. I think at the very least, Shane will be entertaining. And hopefully whatever he does will bring back angsty tormented Danny. Danny really needs to be interesting again!

11. Duke

Duke Witness

In all honesty I'm not at all excited about the finale. It's pointless to get all fired up when we know there's going to be a lousy aftermath.

This season has to be the worst, ever. Which is a damn shame considering the material they had to work with. Flack/Jess [excuse me, I do apologise - we had one exceptionally great episode highlighting the trauma Flack has suffered since Jess's murder - big whoop] Danny injured [oh hey, look at that he's paralysed, oh! no he's not, he's walking again] Adam/Stella [did they even sleep together or was that 2 second clip all in my mind?!?] Instead of this season being one of the most explosive ever, they've given us ghastly episodes week after week, for example The Formula - what a load of boring drivvel.

We've seen hardly anything of the wonderful Adam and Sid and I hate what they've done to Danny. They've turned him into a wimp. The whole losing his badge/dogtags thing was beyond pathetic. What was it? 5/6 weeks after the event, he finally owns up and no one says a word? Come on! So they've given him yet another juicy storyline at the end of a season, hoorah. It does nothing to fire me up. Just makes me shudder at what to expect in season 7.

I love this show, love it to the death - and to watch it slowly dying is a tragedy to me.

12. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Well the CTV previews are much better than the one's I've seen on CBS.
    Still, this looks pretty unthrilling. If you even ask yourself WHY Shane would be after Danny, the whole thing makes you go... HMMM????

The family on vacation, come on? At least they could have had Shane break into the Messer house or something. I guess the baby isn't in that much danger, is she? That's even more outlandish, but again it's to get us to watch and go OH MY GOODNESS, just like they want us to. :shifty:

13. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

14. Willenfan

Willenfan Victim

OmG i can't wait till Wednesday!!! im so excited

15. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

So not only is Shane Casey on the loose with Danny's badge, he and Lindsay go away on vacation and don't tell anyone where they are going. :wtf: Plus the rest of the gang, who can track down anything with the smallest piece of evidence can't find them. :wtf:

Oh, please. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.