Bones #3: To Resist Is Futile

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Yayyyyy for the Hodgins/Angela wedding !!! :):):)
    I hope they let them last and give Hodgins a real ring. :lol:

2. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Total fangirl scream. I was not expecting that at all. I was just expecting them to get back together.

Feeling kinda jipped though, I really wanted to see Booth & Brennan's reaction to them getting married. Oh so cute.

Booth wishing Brennan happiness and all that gushy stuff...awwwwwww

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Okay first off, when Booth said he wished for Bones to find happiness, love and friendship, was I the only one thinking, "doesn't she already have that?" :lol:

I thought it was a little creepy when they opened that wardrobe and the skeleton's hair was kind of blowing. :lol:

Booth in the tan trenchcoat again.

LOL at the other body having the red shoes and its feet curling up.

What was that sound in the lab that sounded like R2D2? :lol:

"They're probably competing for the same eye of newt." :guffaw:

Angela's noises during the massage. :lol:
    "Oh God"
    "God is a little formal. Hodgins is fine." :guffaw:

"Why is it when this happens its always people you don't want to see naked?" :lol:

"So if we remove the DNA we could recreate the dinosaurs, right?" Jurassic Park reference FTW!

Yay! They kissed finally!

OMG! They got married! Didn't expect something like that until the season finale cause that kind of thing is usually saved for a season finale. LOL.

I'm curious. I really wanna know what Angela's name is that her dad gave her. But LOL at "Pearly Gates".

4. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Like pretty much everyone else, I totally was not expecting the Hodgins/Angela wedding. I knew they were going to jail (thanks, spoilers) and I knew two characters were getting married (thanks again, spoilers) but I never imagined that these two events would coincide!!

Well... I'm completely relieved now. :D Now all I have to do is wait for the inevitable. Booth & Brennan will be getting together at some point. Maybe soon, maybe much later, but it'll happen. That's always been a certainty. *waits patiently*

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Source: Tvguide Online

Can you give us a little more to go on for the Bones season finale? — Meg
    ADAM: Executive producer Hart Hanson says the finale is the next big step in the evolution of Booth and Bones' relationship — and that it will be as impactful as this season's hotly debated 100th episode. Sounds to us like the times are a-changin'. "The season finale is a good place and a natural place to change the direction of a series, and [in the] fifth season, you've got to do that," Hanson says. Adds Emily Deschanel, who suggests the finale doesn't offer much closure: "Huge things happen in the episode, and that does change the course of everyone," she says. "But it's funny how subtle things can change people."

6. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

I'm guessing she either...

sleeps with Booth or gets pregnant by Hacker.
    I also predict that both of my predictions will turn out wrong. :lol:

7. Destiny

Source: EW

Question: I heard Brennan will be contemplating a career change in the Bones finale. Does this mean the Booth/Bones partnership is coming to an end?

Ausiello:
    They’ll remain partners in crime solving, but series creator Hart Hanson isn’t ruling out the possibility of a location change. “We will not start season 6 without Booth and Brennan working together,” he says. “[But] I’m not willing to say they will be in D.C. I’m not willing to say that they won’t be [either].”

Question: Will Bones ever revisit Brennan’s desire to have a baby?

Ausiello:
    Yes. But you’ll have to wait until season 6. Teases Hart Hanson: “I’ve always found it interesting that Brennan’s interest in a baby faded when the possibility of Booth being the father faded.”

8. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

So, really good Bones this week! Very tense by times. I think you're all going to enjoy the drama. :)

9. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

10. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

I'm thinking of starting watching Bones.Is it really that good?How much it resembles with the CSI shows?

11. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

I can recommend Bones... I love it.... although it took me some time before I realized how much I like it....It's different with csi in aspect of the case... mostly there's only one (some bones are discovered and there the story begins) and I think they put some more emphasis on the personal life of the team.... the humour is great.... the cases are sometimes beyond weird....and sometimes touching....

Try some episodes :)

12. BabaOReilly

So, was that the season finale? I wasn't sure...

13. Destiny

Nope one left called "The Beginning in the end".

Air Date: Thursday, May 20, 2010
    Time Slot: 8:00 PM-9:00 PM EST on FOX
    Episode Title: (BON-522) "The Beginning in the End"

THE TEAM INVESTIGATES THE REMAINS OF A HOARDER ON THE SEASON FINALE. - The team works to uncover clues buried under a life's worth of possessions saved by a hoarder in order to solve the mystery of his death. Meanwhile, Angela's father (guest star Gibbons) has a specific purpose for his most recent visit, and Brennan and Booth are confronted with unique opportunities in the "The Beginning in the End" - In the fifth season finale, a hoarder's remains are found, and the team goes in to investigate. Meanwhile, Booth and Brennan are given once-in-a-lifetime opportunities, and Angela's dad returns.

Guest Cast:
    Patricia Belcher as AUSA Caroline Julian
    Carla Gallo as Daisy Wick
    Billy F. Gibbons as Himself
    Skyler James as Dylan
    Gina Torrecilla as Mom
    Scott Atkinson as Morgan Finley
    Ned Vaughn as Col. Dan Pelant
    Ty Panitz as Parker Booth
    Deidrie Henry as Elaine Akusta
    Reginald Ballard as Rocky DeKnight

For anyone interested there ^^ is the spoiler for it.

14. BabaOReilly

Thanks D. I was thinking it was a weird season ender if last week's ep was it.

15. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

And that last part just made me spit my coffee all over my laptop screen :eek:
    I, personally am very worried about finale. It will either be great or total screw up. Knowing Hart Hanson he could go either way.