Bones #3: To Resist Is Futile

An AWWW moment, this question was asked on EW's Ask Ausiello, the reason I am not putting it in a tag is because the ep aired, its a generalized question.

Question: On the 100th episode of Bones, who was the old man at the copy machine? He must be someone special to get that kind of screen time.

Ausiello: I’d say he’s special: His name’s Dave Roberts, and he’s David Boreanaz’ father!

I hope it's alright to ask this here :) I was wondering if someone could tell me if Robert Englund's been in Bones. I saw an gif on a site that had Robert and David and I couldn't place what show it was :eek:

Ok so was it just me or was anyone else annoyed with this past weeks Bones. I don't like it when Booth & Brennan try & move on...and I really don't like Hacker

Ok so was it just me or was anyone else annoyed with this past weeks Bones. I don't like it when Booth & Brennan try & move on...and I really don't like Hacker

I wasn't annoyed by Booth trying to move on because it was very clear he did not want to and it was proving to be quite difficult for him. However, I was VERY annoyed by how happy Brennan was with the whole thing and how she kept talking to Booth about Hacker. I know that Brennan is very "emotions challenged" but even for her it seemed a little bit too much the way she was so calmed and excited about the whole Hacker thing and the way she kept talking to Booth about it. It really did annoy me.

For me I would say to do this hold out your hand palm down, and the tilt it side to side. I thing Bones talking constantly on it, was her trying to rationalize it in her own mind. And to use the term "who are you trying to convince me or yourself" comes to mind.

If your unsure whether or not you might want to see it, you can read a Full Recap from Tv.com I do that sometimes, though for me reading it isn't like seeing it, reading it you get there are emotions, seeing it, you well see it.

Also at that site I gave you can see quotes, and you can see the quote where Booth and Bones are discussing Andrew Hacker and Catherine Bryar. To see what I believe is for me at least where the whole (side to side hand) thing comes into play.

BTW here you can see short video's (Tv.com) Of parts of the ep and interviews of the show Including one with Eric Millegan (Zack). And Many other vids on other eps or interviews.

Does anyone know the song in last week's episode? Not the one at the very end of the episode, but the one before that... it was a female singing.

The Rat Pack thing was funny. She thought he meant actual rodents. :guffaw:

Dolphin tie. Too bad we didn't get a closeup of it. :lol:

I cracked up when Booth thought that was an eyeball. I knew what it was as soon as they showed it.

Cam: This is not an eyeball.
Booth: Then what is it?
Cam: I'll put it this way: The victim is male.
Brennan: Would you rather go back to talking about lady parts? :guffaw:

Cam: The guy with one gonad actually had balls. :lol:

"That's not music, that's rock and roll, baby."

"I was a very big fan of Toad The Wet sprocket."

Booth and his air guitar. :lol:

Prince vs Korn... :lol:

:lol: at Cam and Michelle's talk in the diner.

"There was a prehistoric elephant in the washer with him?"

:lol: at the rocker hitting on Bones and then being turned off by her liking Toad The Wet Sprocket. :lol:

Holy crap! Brennan plays guitar!

"Thats like whacking someone with the Mona Lisa." :lol:

:lol: at Bones not knowing who Kurt Cobain is.

Groupers. :lol:

Michelle and Cam's second talk. Love it! Michelle telling her she is definitely going to keep seeing the doc. :lol: And Michelle wants a woman doc now. :lol:

I knew David was faking not being able to sing when he sang on Angel. :lol:

I had a feeling the purple haired guy was the killer.

:lol: at B&B's Zepplin talk.

Source: Tv Guide Online

David Boreanaz Admits to Cheating on Wife: "I Was Irresponsible"

David Boreanaz has admitted to cheating on his wife after he says the woman with whom he cheated attempted to blackmail him, People reports.

"Our marriage has been tainted with my infidelities," the 40-year-old told People. "I just want to be open and honest. I was irresponsible."

The Bones star did not name the other woman. In October 2009, Star magazine reported that Boreanaz was involved with Rachel Uchitel, a woman who was later also linked to Tiger Woods.

"I was associated with a woman who I was involved with and had a relationship with," Boreanaz said. "She asked for money. I felt as though I was being blackmailed or there was some sort of extortion."
http://www.tvguide.com/celebrities/david-boreanaz/photos/146340
Boreanaz has been married to Jaime Bergman for nine years and the couple has two children together: 8-year-old Jaden and 8-month-old Bardot.

"We're working on our marriage," he said. "We're working on repairing what has been damaged so badly."

Calls and e-mails to Boreanaz's rep were not immediately returned.

Source: People.com

David Boreanaz Admits: I Cheated on My Wife

Bones star David Boreanaz is opening up about reports that he has been unfaithful to his wife of nearly nine years, Jaime Bergman.

"Our marriage has been tainted with my infidelities," the actor admits to PEOPLE. "I just want to be open and honest. I was irresponsible."

The actor, 40, is coming forward, he says, because a former mistress, whom he declines to name, contacted an attorney and threatened to contact media outlets.

Never expected that, but at least he's making sure that the info comes out from him rather than the media. That's probably a very smart move. I wish him and his wife luck on repairing their marriage.

A terrible thing made worse by some money grubber trying to make money off of it. Brutal.

Turning? :lol:

Okay not to disrupt the show discussion, I posted the latest in the "Celebrity news thread"

Back