CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

This would be the longest cliffhanger of CSI NY - I mean now I don"t really care to spend the summer guessing which woman Mac will choose or If the messer's family will be safe - but I will spend the year to wonder if this year will be the last one - This is very bad news :(:(:(:(

2. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

I really really hope your right, I choose to believe (right now) that it will do really well, my only fear is it has no support on friday, it follow Medium, a lack luster show at best, and leads in a brand new show, so I'm scared that with CSI: NY being on 9pm it will get lost, people will forget about it, if it lead in a great show or followed a big show I'd have more confidence that it would do really well. But like I said right now I'm choosing to beleive it will do well, since there nothing else on friday, maybe it can find viewers, i mean that where CSI: Vegas started and they were a huge hit so maybe NY can get some of that magic and kill the stupid friday time slot!!!

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Starting May 28th the CW is moving Supernatural to Fridays at 8pm central after Smallville and this is likely where it will stay for next season as well. They are putting Moonlight repeats with Vampire Diaries on Thursdays during repeat season. I don't know what'll be in the 8pm Thursday (central) slot on CW once the new season starts though.

4. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Thanks for your answer I love also supernatural

We have more chance than csi lv who is face grey'es anatomy, fringe and the office, or csi miami.

We'll see what it'll hapen for csi ny.

5. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I just read the Lenkov/Reiter interview, and it actually made the finale sound potentially quite interesting. I'll be interested to learn exactly what Shane's grudge against Danny is.

It also made the love triangle angle sound not that bad too, it seems to be a way for them to potentially introduce a bit of personal conflict for Mac, and I think perhaps if they do it right and follow it up, it might be something a bit different.

It was also mentioned that they didn't want to 'play the obvious' in Redemptio and have Mac pissed at Danny for losing his tin. This was the only bit of the interview that bothered me, because IMO what Danny did wrong wasn't losing his badge, it was not reporting it, especially when he knew Casey had it, and especially after Casey used it to escape. I really hope they do resolve this, and that Danny does have to face professional consequences (given the finale spoilers, he'll certainly be facing personal ones when Casey comes after him) because this wasn't just losing his cool or getting too emotional or bending some rules, this was a really bad judgement Danny made, one that allowed a dangerous felon to escape prison and, I suspect, may well help him commit crimes. So I hope he gets a dressing down, ideally from Mac, of course, but I think he should also face the wrath of those higher-up than Mac, too. Though perhaps having his family endangered, partly because of his own actions might hit Danny a lot harder than professional consequences could.

But generally, reading that interview made me feel more positive about the finale.

6. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Drats so many shows coming on Fridays :scream:

They haven't released the actual schedule for The CW's shows, I think that's only pertaining for 'repeats' as they normally play on Thursdays during the off season. The CW should be releasing the actual schedule tomorrow or Friday. And do you have your times messed up? Having Smallville coming on at 7 pm doesn't seem right.

7. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Just saw the promo for the finale and all I can say is . . . YAAAWWWNN! :rolleyes:

8. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

I guess they just can't please everyone all the time. I saw it and am excited. But then I like Danny and Lindsay better than some.

9. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I saw the preview too and I thought it would be a lot more dramatic than how it looked. I haven't liked much of the CSI episodes this season, as I've always been more of a New York fan, and I have to say I'm looking forward to the CSI finale more than New York :(

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm in central time zone, so Smallville is on at 7pm my time and Supernatural at 8pm.

11. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

The fact that The Messer Family is having happy vacation fun times at the top of a lighthouse while Shane Casey is on the loose with Danny's badge is beyone absurd. The fact that they're showing The Messer Family having happy vacation fun times in a crime drama, no matter what the reason, is beyond lame.

And Shane Casey being so batshit insane for no credible reason is just laughable.

The only way this won't be a complete joke is if Lindsay gets dropped off the side of the lighthouse onto her face.

12. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Ah, but yet again keep your eyes out for the release of the CW 2010-2011 season, I've read that article where you got the information from. And it's stated "repeats" not season 6 on Friday nights, then again they can always change their minds.

13. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

14. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

Thanks, Perl. I just watched it again and I really like the interaction between Danny and Lindsay. I'm excited about this one.

15. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

Okay, that`s not the promo I saw :lol: Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.