Eric & Calleigh #38 - Because "IT" Keeps Happening

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Jessica237, Mar 7, 2010.

?

Thread Titles?

Poll closed Mar 14, 2010.
  1. Because "It" Keeps Happening

16 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Looking Forward to Cute Little E/C Babies

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. It's Meant to Be

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. Because They Just Can't Stay Away From Each Other

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. True love never dies

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  6. Your Place or Mine?

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. Now and Forever

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Thank you :belluvsmiami

I am now finally on board with the rest of you.

But the sound is to "shakey" for me to heard the dialogue. If someone has the time, What do they say to each other?

Last edited: May 18, 2010
  2. CSIMiamiLover88

CSIMiamiLover88 Hit and Run

Have just watched the first 5 mins....up to the explosion - OMG I cant wait to watch the whole eppy tonight. (really wanna watch it now but am at work and dont wanna get caught and told off lol) does anyone know the best place online to watch, for the best picture...i usually watch tv-dome but the picture is not great. Thanks.

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I was pleasantly surprised as well. I don't enjoy them fighting but I have to say that the first confrontation I think was done really well by both actors and the script was good. I liked how Calleigh kept pushing to know more (because that's definitely how Calleigh is) and Eric did look torn between telling her everything about the investigation and keeping his cover. I liked how he stopped and went back calling her like he really felt bad that they had the argument.

The second time in the hummer was good too. I liked that they both made reference to them being at home together. The only thing that irked me was that Eric took his sweet time in answering whether when they were together he had the wire or not. I know it was to build the suspense but they could've edited that part and have him respond quickly because I think it would've been more powerful, but that's just me.

Loved the ending. I can't believe we actually ended having a good resolution. Being near the season finale it's usually more and more buildup to angst and it was nice this was not the case. I loved what he said about the view and her response about flattery getting him nowhere :lol:. I also liked his comment about trust and him getting closer in the end. Really nice :).

4. das576

das576 Hit and Run

I agree with everything!! I LOVED this episode!! Everything about it other than how long it took Eric to answer Calleigh in the hummer but I love how he tried to go back to her after their arguement and before the bomb, I loved how they confronted Stetler and Ryan arresting him and then the little bonding moment btw Eric and Ryan, love how the team didn't believe it was Ryan and kept digging and of course the end scene with Calleigh and Eric, it was all written so well and I was very pleasantly surprised cause I will admit I was one of the ones that didn't think it would work out at all! Can't wait for next weeks ep!!

5. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

This was the best episode of the season. Hands down. Start off with E/C and end with E/C could it be any better? Even the other characters were in sync with what was going on, the whole team was great, and I think Adam returning has really restored the balance of the force. I admit, I jumped on my couch last night like Tom Cruise a few times.

Glad I pre-ordered my season 8, happy we have a little break because I cant wait to see what season 9 has in store for us, and E/C.

6. Jellybean

Jellybean Victim

Okay, so I'm something of a pessimist and I got my panties in a bunch over nothing. :rolleyes:

I agree with everything that's already been said here. Loved the episode, liked the team interaction (the Eric/Ryan handshake was really sweet, in mho) and of course, loved the final scene.
    I didn't like the dramatic pause before Eric answered the question over wearing the wire, but hey, there was no huge, dramatic E/C angst, so... I'm a happy little shipper.

Hopefully S9 will change my mind about the new guys and bring more E/C goodness our way! Nice to see Eric featured so heavily in the ep. too, I really missed him this season, it's just not the same without him. :)

7. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Ok, so i loved this episode, not only EC scenes(knew there was going to be some angst and was prepared for worse than that), but can someone tell me where was that defining moment?Maybe in the season finale?I doubt that, but...maybe?We know they live together but Cal also lived with Jake.

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Did she live with Jake? I mean I know she spent nights over and there was this talk about her buying some coffee machine. But I always saw them more like spending the night at each other places more than living together. Maybe I'm missing something? At least I don't remember either of them referring to were they lived as their home. Not like last night with Eric I mean.

I keep thinking that the defining moment was pushed aside when Adam decided to return. I thought that a "defining moment" would be more of either a breakup or a moment when they discussed a commitment to each other. So Adam coming back lets the writer simply show episode after episode that they are indeed together and they don't have to make a "moment" to let us know what's going on. They can take their time with it because Adam will be around. If Adam wasn't coming back I would've expected them to either show them breaking up or having a conversation defining a more committed status to their relationship so we sould know that even though they are not showed together on camera the relationship is still going. But that's my take on it and I know that others have expressed a different theory which could also be the case :).

9. electra

electra Pathologist

Eric and calleigh were just too cute for words in that last scene.Can we have more scenes like that? Pretty, please.:lol:

I liked their confrontation at the car mainly becouse of the words "together" and "at home" put a smile in my face.But no more angst ,please.

Like hiphugger17 said,given that we are so close to the finale I was expecting major angst but I guess the writers learned their lesson.:)

10. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

I so loved the E/C moments in "Time Bomb"! Ironically enough, I even liked their little "argument" at the beginning because it was well-scripted, and I always enjoy seeing "sassy Calleigh" onscreen. It always reminds me of the no-nonsense, badazz Officer Duquesne from the early seasons. Don't get me wrong, I love how Calleigh has evolved as a character, but it's still nice to see flashbacks of her "old" persona once in a while. Plus, she and Eric generate so much sizzle even when they're arguing!:drool: I also enjoyed seeing Calleigh following Eric in her Hummer ... it just served to remind me that Ms. Duquesne is not to be messed with!:guffaw: And when she was asking him about wearing the wire at home, all I could think of was the 2 of them being domestic, which always makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!:adore:

That final E/C scene on the pier was pure E/C awesomeness!:luvlove: Eric getting his flirt on made me grin, and the flirtatious bantering between him and Calleigh just demonstrated again how much chemistry and attraction these two have! And the little hug at the end was just adorable and golden! [​IMG]

As I predicted, all the "previews" about so-called "E/C-drama" turned out to be way overblown. Even Eric referring to winning back Cal's trust didn't phase me in the least. We already knew that trust is a major issue for Calleigh, and from the look on her face in that final scene, it seemed like she was already well on her way to forgiving Eric for not confiding in her about his secret investigation. [​IMG] So, despite all the misleading hype, in the end, all we got was confirmation that our Hiphuggers are still together and as blissfully in love as ever. [​IMG]

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I just wanted to add my two cents worth on this couple. So in love, so bonded and connected at the hip. Even the trust issues, [who can really trust a guy, anyway:rolleyes:] but she does seem like a very forgiving gal, but the ending when they were standing by the water, and him in awe of her, looking at her, and her snarky comment about trust. So sweet , so cute and so right on~:p

12. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Oh please someone.

Tell me, what they say in that last scene. It almost drives me crazy that I can see the scene but not hear.....

But at least they are "safe" and committed. Just as it was planned in my book;)

13. bogglesthemind

bogglesthemind Dead on Arrival

Eric and Calleigh are leaning against a railing on a pier looking out at the water.
    Eric "It's quite a sight."
    Calleigh "This view never gets old."
    Eric laughs, then looks at Cal "I wasn't talking about the view."
    Calleigh looks sideways at him and gives a little once over with the eyes and says sardonically, "Flattery will get you no where today."
    Eric laughs, then gets serious and says "I know it will take a while to earn back your trust."
    Calleigh looks sideways again and says, "You're right about that." Initially, her face is serious, but then she gets a small smile on her face as she turns back out towards the water.
    Eric laughs and moves close to her, and although you can't see it in the frame, it looks like he probably slips an arm around her and gives her a little hug. She is smiling out at the water at that point. Scene ends.

14. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

Co-sign! This all-too-brief E/C scene was so true to the characters that it made me smile. Eric laying on the boyish charm, and Calleigh giving him her little smirk, but already knowing that she was melting.:adore: The connection between the two of them is always so palpable that it practically leaps off the screen. This couple has got that special "something" that you can't manufacture between 2 actors/characters ... it's either there naturally, or it isn't. I saw it between Eric and Calleigh from their very 1st scene together in Season 1 of CSIM, and it has only grown stronger over time. It's that chemistry that makes them so engaging to watch, and leaves me wanting more E/C moments!:luvlove:

Last edited: May 20, 2010
  15. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

OMG what a great episode guys? It was perfect!

1st thing: STETLER IS GONE? and that alone gives me hope of EC's survival.

2nd thing: that episode was just too great!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.