**Spoiler Lab** Season 8 - Hot Off The Magic City Presses!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

It's made to look as if he is, but I believe the betrayal will come from elsewhere. Ryan is too loyal to Horatio to do anything like that.

2. snowbunny

snowbunny Hit and Run

Ryan did not steal the diamonds, he is being set up. And when Eric is investigating the missing evidence he uncovers that someone is betaying Horatio. Or so we've been told by spoilers. And since we found out on Meltdown that H knows the real reason that Eric is back at the lab that is not the betrayal.

3. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Thanks for the back up snowbunny!!:thumbsup::thumbsup: I had a brain freeze and thought in revealing that, I would reveal too much (hadn't had my coffee yet:lol:)

4. Vikki Roxx

Vikki Roxx Dead on Arrival

Maybe if Eric is back, then Jesse is on his way out and it's him who will be found guilty?

5. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

I don't think that they signed Cibrian for just a season.
    If someone leaves the show I think it's unfortunately Natalia:((please Eva La Rue,stay in the show!!!!).

6. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Just keep remembering, as far as we know, it's only a 'major-ish' character leaving. And that character leaves in episode 23.

As for the finale- that's an entirely different deal. That's the one with the serial killer and such... we don't know who (IF ANYONE) dies then. I have heard nothing about someone else leaving the show, so I'd be shocked if they were to kill someone off. Just keep thinking of NY. For those of you who don't follow it, last season they said someone was going to die- which det Angel was shot- and pronounced dead. Shortly after, they were all out at a bar, and THAT'S when the shootout happened. Someone did a drive by to the bar they were all at, and the show ended with the cliffy of the windows all shot up and EVERYONE one the ground, so you had no idea what was what--- until September where we learned everyone survived, but one (Danny) had an injury that is already healed up by now.

So the HUGE deal of the season seems to end with episode 23. With the car bomb, and the diamonds being found. Just think about who you see in the finale, and that may help all of you put your minds at ease.

Just my 2 cents! :)

7. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I sure hope you are right Smoke!! As I stated earlier, I don't see any logical reason anyone has to leave.

As for anyone dying in eppie 23, I have seen pictures for the finale with everyone in them, so for that eppie anyway, everyone is safe

I will be on pins and needles all summer until I learn everyone for sure will be back for season 9.

8. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I don't think it will be Natalia...I hope not. And not Calleigh, even though Emily Procter may consider leaving the show...I mean then the show would have only one lady and that would be just plain stupid. Last year they let go Tara and 'replaced her' with 3 new guys. I prefer when is more women on the show, if Cal or Nat left, they would have to find another female CSI, otherwise there would only be men in the show.

9. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

At least Eric is saying that Horatio knows that Eric is investigating the lab. I'm still not sure that I believe everything that Eric told Natalia, including that Horatio has given Eric his blessing regarding his spying on the team and the lab. I wouldn't put it past him to say Horatio knew as a way to gain Natalia's cooperation and to keep her quiet. Natalia thinking that Horatio was aware of Eric's actions would certainly cause her to do as Eric requests.

That said, Horatio did use Ryan to watch the team trying to find the mole.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

10. electra

electra Pathologist

IMO it will be too risky for Eric to tell Natalia that Horatio knows given that Natalia most likely will ask Horatio about advice.Natalia will protect Eric secret regardless if Horatio knows or not.

11. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Not necessarily. When there is something confidential happening in my place of employment, it is not discussed. By anyone, with anyone. It assures that no one will overhear and take it to the rumor mill.

If Eric asked Natalia to not say anything to anyone, I don't see her saying anything to anyone. Including Horatio, since she would have no reason to mention it to him if she believed that he already knew.

He may have told her the truth and Horatio may know. But I stopped trusting or believing in Eric a long time ago.

12. Court

Court Prime Suspect

I think you're right. Watching that exchange between Eric and Natalia, I thought something just didn't seem right - I'm willing to bet dollars to doughnuts that H isn't in the know, which could make the next few eps very interesting indeed.

As far as Ryan goes, not only did Horatio entrust him to watch the team in trying to find the mole, but he also brought him in on the "faked death," so I agree that there is an inherent trust there.

Whoever H's betrayer is, I think it's safe to say they are going to be pretty well hated on. :shifty:

13. Flackhoney

Flackhoney Hit and Run

14. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Hi spoilerforum

As this is spoilerforum I don´t quite get why the identity of the culprit is reveal for all. But just some:confused:.

I do read spoiler - lab for spoilers and if the name was general info in spoiler - lab we could debate or wonder more freely or more well - based.
    If I didn´t want to get spoiled ;) I wouldn´t go to spoiler tread.

But that is just my opinion.

15. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Well, it was posted here, as I've told some who PM'ed me, but it's considered REALLY huge, so... they removed it. Everyone has respected the mod's decision and kept it in PM's only. It's just.. really, REALLY reviling so... !!! Yeah.

:) I see your point, but I hope this helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.