Talk Law & Order Here

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Nov 22, 2004.

1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I heard about that, they are either really wanting another show to succeed or they really think that CI won't last with KE and VD gone. People are already ticked off about their leaving.

Think is since they took away the orginial captain, the DA, and the two people solving the crime and added 11 eps for this set and 11 for this one, kind turned me off the show, confused me to. But then they had that one storyline plot Nicole his nemisis I swear that drove me freaking batty. I like the actress Olivia d'Abo but IMO they over played the whole thing. I admit it was only 5 eps seemed like more over a six year period seemed less and longer. But when I heard about another Nicole Story I was like KILL HER ALREADY!!!!

*breath, breath* Okay sorry bout that.

But I agree I don't think I will even if I am bored watch CI after they leave, I want to try and catch what I can, but with BB season coming on, my schedule is going to be all wonky, all my shows on CBS will have to be taped 3 hours after they air (at which time games are over). Sigh so is the life a tv & BB fan. :lol:

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

The guest stars in this ep. were very powerful, Susan Anton, [a bit older] Morgan Fairchild, still looks the same. Jaclyn Smith, she never changes. But Ann Margaret, blew me away I never thought she was a particulary good actress a great dancer, but in this ep. she was an old burnt out boozer, and played this role to a tee, very impressive. So who killed Cal? I was interested in this. Thoe one who didn't look like it was, Jaclyn Smith was the murderer. Interesting ep.~

3. Desertwind

Another sick and twisted doctor having sex with a poor confused kid, who didn't know any better. Interesting ep. with many twists and turns. Olivia is so awesome and Ice-T, his son harboring the kid, who was trying to help him. He was soo good~

4. Ruth

Ruth Dead on Arrival

From EW Ausiello Files

Talk about a sweeps stunt: Law & Order: SVU’s May 5 episode will find Benson and Stabler playing house!
    “They’re going undercover as a married couple adopting a baby,” reveals executive producer Neal Baer, who says the episode will allow longtime fans to “experience the fantasy” of a Benson/Stabler coupling (without any of the morning after awkwardness).
    How far will the partners take the charade? “You’ll have to wait and see,” hedges Baer, who declines to say whether the two will share a kiss.
    “But there’s certainly emotion shown between them because they’re [supposed] to be married.”

Can't wait to see this :drool:

Last edited: Apr 12, 2010
  5. smacked4ever

smacked4ever Prime Suspect

you can't wait, i can't either but i might have to wait for the saturday afterwards due to it being on the same time as csi ny (another show i watch)

6. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Okay...wtf was that?
    I've just recently bought first two seasons on dvd, that's all we've got on tv (yes... I don't know why our tv doesn't show it, mostly original and SVU)
    Soo since there is only dvd releases up to s4 so I stumbled my way to season 9... and...excuse me? Goldblum is great but 8 seasons of VDO and KE and they just.. switch like that.

I highly doubt it's going to work. Just like SVU without those two...
    I don't know can I watch. My all fun has been Goren and the chemistry that those two characters had.

Perhaps it's time to put rest to this spinoff (I know it's hard if they'll end original as well)

7. Destiny

TvGuide.com:
    Law & Order's Alana De La Garza Expecting First Child
    Law & Order star Alana De La Garza is expecting her first child with husband Michael Roberts, People reports.
    "The cast and crew are so wonderful. When I told them I was pregnant it was like telling my second family," she told People of the series, which she joined as ADA Connie Rubirosa in 2006. "They're just so excited and I'm over the moon."

Also you can read another article about this from people with a Q & A.
    Alana de la Garza Expecting First Child
    There’s a baby on the way for Law & Order star Alana de la Garza and husband Michael Roberts!
    The couple, who wed in May 2008, confirm that they’ll welcome their first child in October.
    PEOPLE Moms & Babies chatted with the actress, 33, about how she’s feeling, her thoughts on baby names and got the scoop on if her L&O character, A.D.A. Connie Rubirosa.

For More See Links Provided. Beware May Contain Spoilers!

8. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Well that's interesting. I wonder how they'll handle it in-show? I must say that I really hope that they don't try to incorporate it in, because I don't see how it would fit.

Congratulations to her and her husband, though, of course. :)

9. Destiny

From the "Peoples" article:

Will they write the pregnancy into Law & Order or try to hide it?
    They’re going to write it in, which is really exciting especially since Law & Order isn’t really a character-driven show.

My character doesn’t have a boyfriend, she’s not married, no love interest … in the season finale there’s a scene in a bar and I was joking around with everyone as we were filming, saying, “Oh, I think tonight’s the night Connie gets knocked up!”

10. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Oh, God. This is going to be bad, isn't it? :lol:

Well, they can either play it well or play it horribly. For my sake I hope they do the former.

I'm curious about how they'll write it in. I hope they don't randomly pull something out of nowhere...

11. Desertwind

Law & Order SUV news, the April 28 episode~

A womans from Stabler's past reenters his life, making things more complicated for the SUV detective-not that we're complaining. Why would we when that woman is played by Sharon Stone, who begins a four-episode arc as Stabler's former partner and new ADA Jo Marlow? "Thye haven't seen each other in years", explains exec producer Neal Baer, who describes stabler's first reaction to Marlow as "Uh-oh"! Indeed. Marlow ruffles some feathers while the SUV team, and tonigh even gets chewed out by DA Jack McCoy [Sam Waterson] for her tactics in handling an arson-murder case. Stabler [Christopher Meloni] also has doubts about Marlow, but no one will queston the undercover assignment that finds him posing with Benson [Maridka Hargitay] as a married couple. "Fans can get their fantasies going again", laughs Baer. What about Stabler and Marlow-where they more than just cop buddies? Baer teases, "All you have to do is take one look at Sharon Stone and you're like, "What kind of partnership did they have"? Again with the fantasies~ Megan Walsh-Boyle, TV Guide writer

12. smacked4ever

smacked4ever Prime Suspect

i can not wait for those episodes to start. i also think they pick a very good actress for this storyline arc.

13. Desertwind

Ths was extrenmely poignant, With the horrible fire that killed two little girls. Jo was sure the child molestor did it, but then switched gears and zeroed on on the girls dad.Then changed again, and was sure it wasn't him after he tried to kill himslef in front of her in his jail cell. Jo [Sharon Stone] did a surperb job in this role and the other backed off and let her take the lead. She proved in front of a a judge and jury and the fire chief was sure it was an accelerant that was the cause. When in fact whe they did a re-inactment it was a faulty small heater. Riveting episode~

14. Desertwind

A pregnant rape victim runs away from the hospital

15. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I loved this episode, I am enjoying Sharon Stone on Law and Order. It is interesting right now I am watching 20/20 and they are showing how innocent people just like the girls father in Law and Order were charged for a crime they didn't commit because of bad science. Really makes you think

I also liked this week's episode, the twist at the end I definately didn't see coming. Jo is a smart woman, hope she sticks around longer than what has been reported