CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Not only his arm but also his leg???????????? what the heck happened to Mac??

Awwwwww I want this episode

when is it going to be aired???????? :D

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

May 19, I believe.

3. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Another pics for csi ny 6.22 "Point of view" (thanks livi to find theses)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thanks for the pics :)

Peyton keeps touching him :shifty: It bugs me to no end...

I'm really interested to know how Mac got injured. I would pay to see Horatio over in Miami with some kind of injury... sorry random thought.

5. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

Peyton does seem to be very possessive of Mac in this episode. I think it sort of odd that in the old eps she was in with Mac, she wanted him to be open and demonstrative with her around others, yet when Danny said that a case would turn out to be a story she and Mac could tell their grandkids she just about cut him in two with just her eyes. So now, she comes back after dumping him and sending that stupid dear john letter and she's all comfy cosy touching him. Something isn't right here.

As for the picture of Danny and Stella, I'm hoping this is the heart to heart, come to Jesus meeting between the two of them about his badge. I am backing off the yelling at him part and hope that Stella (or whoever) takes the time to really sit him down and talk to him because if the writers are really trying to make him a responsible adult, then I don't think a harsh dressing down is the way to go. Danny needs someone that will take the time to sort of mentor him, not just rake him over the coals when he makes a mistake.

He is a passionate character but, for me anyway, the old routine of Danny does something stupid, Mac yells, Danny gets suspended, Danny does something stupid...is getting sort of worn. Hawkes has made a couple of attempts to talk to him and I would like to see more of this kind of treatment with Danny. He can still be funny and sarcastic, but he really does need to mature a bit.

6. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I liked Peyton when she was on before. But given the choice between her and Aubrey I think Aubrey is a better match for Mac and I think they have better chemistry.

ETA: I don't see how people can call Petyon "possessive" because she's touching Mac in some still photos. Peyton and Mac were in an intimate, sexual relationship so I don't think it's overly strange that she'd feel comfortable touching him on the arm or that he would mind her touching him on the arm.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2010
  7. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

Say whatever you want about Peyton, but you can't say she's ugly! :p LOL, wish I looked like her...

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I've been gone from this thread for a while.
    The pictures look interesting...

How did Mac injure his arm/wrist?

As for Peyton, she's okay. She wasn't my favorite character, she seemed to talk down to people. At least that's what I saw of her.
    Mac never looked happy when he was with her, again that's me so don't shoot my head off. :lol:

The Danny/Lindsay/Baby thing is really setting my teeth on edge. :eek:
    First off, who exactly is watching the baby? And how would Shane Casey get by the babysitter (especially if it's Stella or someone else D/L trusts)
    Second, the whole 'your baby is mine' theme I'm getting has also been done. I guess it's his way of ruining Danny's family since Shane probably still blames Danny for ruining his and the innocence of Shane's brother.

It could be a good emotional part for Danny. Him telling Shane all the heartache and love he had for Louie, but it could also be very dramatic and over the top. I'm hoping it's not the latter. :rolleyes:

9. csinynut

csinynut Hit and Run

You know i've been thinking about this, and what if baby Lucy is being watched by Mac or Stella, and since Danny and Lindsay are on vacation around a light house (could be on an Island). The cells phone could have no signals. On that fatefull meeting, there is no way for Mom and Dad to check on baby Lucy, and Shane Casey knows that...what better way to torture somebody than by only suggesting...

or maybe that's just too subtle

Just thincking here ...or...maybe on a lighthouse it's the exact opposite, and the phone signal work better than anywhere else...than my theory is shut...like i said just thincking

Last edited: Apr 22, 2010
  10. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

6.22 Point of view

11. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Gale Harold? On my CSI:NY? WOOT! [​IMG]

*checks another name off my wishlist* And it looks like he's playing the guy originally called Tate who lives in the apartment across the way from Mac - meaning it's a big role for the episode. Awesome-sauce!

12. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Episode 22 seems promising...

After a lon time Mac will be the focus in the episode,and Peyton makes her return.
    Can't wait for the final episodes!!!

13. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

When I saw that, I'm like, "Oh, Fay's going to be as excited as I am about this!" :D :D :D I rarely get excited about guest stars, but I'm suddenly looking forward to this episode much more than I was before.

As for the baby, I doubt Danny and Lindsay are going to leave Lucy with one of the other CSIs, who will be working in the episode and probably not sitting at home taking care of their coworkers' kid. If anything, the baby will probably be with Danny's family... which could mean more misery for poor Danny.

14. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

You'r probably right top41 but I remenber that I read somewhere I think it was in Hill Harper interview you made a few month ago that he said they are gonna make babysitting:confused: I have to check where I read that :):)

15. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^That was probably a joke. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.