Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Stella Bonasera

Votes: 66 55.9%
  • No one--Mac should stay single

Votes: 12 10.2%
  • Mac can schtupp a couch for all I care

Votes: 13 11.0%

• Total voters
I don't really think Stella is even an option. Veasey mentioned Stella because she was directly asked about it, and her response seemed (to me at least) to be a diplomatic way of saying 'It probably won't happen, but hey, you never know.' .... I guess I just don't see why Stella is even part of the discussion. *shrug*
Hallefreakenlujah :lol: yes, exactly, only you said it much more clearly than I did. Thank you.

One thing I do not want to see (almost as much as I don't want to see Mac and Stella become DL 2.0 *shudder*) is Aubrey and Peyton fighting over Mac - I honestly don't expect to see it, though, so I hope I'm right. They are both intelligent women - Aubrey would understand that Mac and Peyton have history, just as I'm sure Peyton would understand that she broke up with Mac and he has a right to move on with his life. Hopefully whatever TPTB choose to do will reflect positively on everybody involved. :)
Also agree here. And I don't think it will come to that either. I'm also hoping that all that is to be set up with regards to Mac's personal dilemna will be done in this episode, and not carry over into the finale itself.

If people want (or expect) Mac to end up with Stella when all is said and done and the show is going off the air, more power to them - but in the meantime, Mac is supposed to stay single? Dating someone would be horrible...why? ....

I just don't get it. And the idea of Mac and Stella hooking up sounds far more like a 'soap opera' to me than Mac seeing an old flame when he's contemplating a relationship with a new woman he has met.

So yeah. Rambling Fay is rambling. Suffice it to say that I stand by my opinion that Stella isn't relevant to the discussion of this upcoming love triangle with Peyton and Aubrey, and even if people like the idea of Mac and Stella together, that doesn't mean Mac (or Stella) should sit around leading a single, celibate life until they get with each other.
Agree here too. (Wish my rambling was as concise as your rambling :lol:) Stella was a non-issue injected into the situation by the interviewer asking standard fare to snare viewers/readers. How it all blew up is both funny and quizzical, if also mis-focused. Still. I suppose a stirred up fandom is better than an a bored and apathetic one.

Originally Posted By *lisasimpson*:
damn, i have to stop being so agreeable.
(...apparently you're not the only one :lol:)

...the coffee grounds moment. Now there if you listing carefully you can hear in Stella's voice 'feelings' when she said "...you have something that belongs to her..."
When she said that and I saw it for the first time, for the moment, I was SO CERTAIN that she was talking about her heart! :guffaw:

Except, We all know she was talking about her badge.

^ exactly!

I just don't get it. And the idea of Mac and Stella hooking up sounds far more like a 'soap opera' to me than Mac seeing an old flame when he's contemplating a relationship with a new woman he has met. People don't live their lives in a vacuum. Sometimes the old and the new collide, especially when you're talking about people on an island that takes up less than 23 square miles.

i agree - much as it's a bit weird on the show, and i don't want it to go soapy, it doesn't have to. people bump into exes all the time and if they've just started seeing someone new then it can become awkward, but it's y'know, part of life (well, not mine, i keep exes about as far away as i can manage but for normal people...:lol:) - i think there is potential for it to be soapy but if they do it reasonably well then it could be ok. i just don't want it to dominate.

that doesn't mean Mac (or Stella) should sit around leading a single, celibate life until they get with each other.

absolutely! it's not like they "belong" to each other is it? god that phrase annoys me, no one ever belongs to anyone, no one is or should ever be property! even if they are getting together at some point (hmmm....) for the time being they're friends and as such are free agents to "schtupp" whoever (or whatever in the case of the furniture!) they please in the mean time.

Originally Posted By *lisasimpson*:
damn, i have to stop being so agreeable.
(...apparently you're not the only one :lol:)

yeah i don't know what's come over me, i'm not usually this agreeable. maybe there's something in the water?:lol:

i don't want it to go soapy, it doesn't have to. people bump into exes all the time and if they've just started seeing someone new then it can become awkward, but it's y'know, part of life (well, not mine, i keep exes about as far away as i can manage but for normal people...) - i think there is potential for it to be soapy but if they do it reasonably well then it could be ok. i just don't want it to dominate.

that doesn't mean Mac (or Stella) should sit around leading a single, celibate life until they get with each other.

absolutely! it's not like they "belong" to each other is it? god that phrase annoys me, no one ever belongs to anyone, no one is or should ever be property! even if they are getting together at some point (hmmm....) for the time being they're friends and as such are free agents to "schtupp" whoever (or whatever in the case of the furniture!) they please in the mean time.

I perfectly agree with this all the way down to the furniture...:devil:
And I never was a fan of celibate so just bring us something, I'm really easy going so it isn't matter what, surprise me, I'll buy it..:evil:

Originally Posted by Faylinn
I don't really think Stella is even an option. Veasey mentioned Stella because she was directly asked about it, and her response seemed (to me at least) to be a diplomatic way of saying 'It probably won't happen, but hey, you never know.' .... I guess I just don't see why Stella is even part of the discussion. *shrug*

"It's what we like to call our Twilight triangle," Veasey says with a laugh. "We hope the audience makes up their mind and chats about it online over the summer. We'd love for them to chime in and decide who they like or who they don't like.

"It will be answered in some form [next season], and we don't know what that is yet," Veasey says. "We like both Peyton and Claire, but at this point, all we know is that Mac is in a great place to have a relationship with someone."

And what about those fans who are still pulling for Mac to choose Stella (Melina Kanakaredes) instead? "There are always surprises on our show, so we can't say that it will never happen," Veasey says. "They have a really close relationship, and there's always moments where they dip into a fondness and a closeness. You will see it in the episode where Peyton returns. Mac is surrounded by the women in his life; he's got a lot of women taking care of him in that episode. He's not a man without choices, but no one could ever say what he's going to do. He's an unpredictable soul."

I dont know, it seems Stella is relevant to me:confused: Hey if you like Mac and Stella, you like them, if you dont you dont. This is what keeps "the pot a stirrin" my friends!:lol:..MMMM I LIKE EM!!! :devil:

hi. im just new here. and i badly want to vote yet i don't know how.
can someone please tell me how to vote?

hi. im just new here. and i badly want to vote yet i don't know how.
can someone please tell me how to vote?

The poll is at the top of page one of this thread. Just sign in and then click on the circle that matches the way you want to vote.

I voted Stella! There shouldn't be any other options though. Haha! Just kidding! :) Wow! Lots of love interest for Mac, eh?

TEAM STELLA all the way! :)

Peyton's gonna be back?! Catfight with Aubrey! haha!

Interesting.

Still STELLA all the way!!!

If it won't be Stella, then NONE at all hahaha. :)

I voted Stella! There shouldn't be any other options though. Haha! Just kidding! :) Wow! Lots of love interest for Mac, eh?
TEAM STELLA all the way! :)
Peyton's gonna be back?! Catfight with Aubrey! haha!
Interesting.
Still STELLA all the way!!!
If it won't be Stella, then NONE at all hahaha. :)

O, these are interesting words,:devil:
- a catfight- :evil:
I'm all for it, don't care what others say,
kiss,kiss- bang, bang; that would be some nasty nail scratching, hair pulling, mud clutching female attraction ;
go-go girls!!!!!:devil::devil::devil:

m&S your humor is a killer
your idea is a revolver
would you like to ...d.h. ?????

PS for all I care mac can cap Ma baker, I would still f* lov him

At the moment I like aubrey, although it has only been what 1 and a half episodes, I am just waiting for her to annoy me :lol: I didnt mind Peyton but I woud prefer someone outside of the lab becuase I think it would make it more intresting ( and maybe would give mac an excuse to leave it once in a while :lol:) Although I don't think mac and stella are a bad pairing I think putting them together would ruin their relationship and would harm the show, their friendship is just one of those like all the leading men and women, I am however glad they don't do what Bones does ( don't get me wrong i love bones and am not bashing the show) and make the 2 characters always will they wont they? It has been going on since day one and it is very old and boring. I think at the moment their relationship is just right.

So at the moment I am team Audrey.
:)

If Mac can't be with Stella (because we need old numbers back for our show) then the best of it is if he can stay alone a little longer until we reach "safe port" ;)

Oh I surprise myself with this common sense :lol:

So after reading all these opinions, mine has begun to change slightly.

I am still 100% for Mac and Stella, but if they want to wait until the very end of the show, I think that will be an excellent way to wrap it up. If that's the case, then I have no problem with either of them dating other people (just as long as Peyton stays out of it). Mac and Aubrey are cute, I'll admit this now. Them dating wouldn't bother me. It seems light and fun and, I agree with what others have said, at least she doesn't work in the lab like Stella and Peyton do/did.

^That entered without me finishing it...

I was to going to say that as long as Mac and Stella end up together by the end of the show, I will be a very happy fan--of both CSI: NY and SMack.

Back