Mac Taylor's Love Life *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Apr 7, 2010.

?

Who do you want to see Mac Taylor with?

1. Aubrey Hunter

18 vote(s)
    15.3%
  2. Peyton Driscoll

9 vote(s)
    7.6%
  3. Stella Bonasera

66 vote(s)
    55.9%
  4. No one--Mac should stay single

12 vote(s)
    10.2%
  5. Mac can schtupp a couch for all I care

13 vote(s)
    11.0%
  1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i don't care who he has as long as i don't have to know about it.

2. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

*stamps in protest* NO!!! I DEMAND a real, hot and heavy Mac kiss leading to *fade scene* :devil: I DEMAND I tell you!!!! Mac is a guy, and I defy any woman to resist his charm! :devil: I am sooooooooo hoping there will be a Mac and Claire kiss in the premiere! I will die of constant *squeeeeeee'ing* and * :adore: *

3. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

Yes there should be a hot and heavy kissing scene for Mac, cause we all know he is the stud of the show and no one can resist that charm :adore:. There should be a hot and heavy scene then we see them waking up together in bed like in People with Money. I really do hope there is lots of kissing with Claire, even if its just a peck but id rather it be a snog :devil:. BTW what does schtupp mean :confused:

4. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

There had *better* be a Mac/Claire kiss in the s8 premiere. Given the look of the pics, I think there will be. Notice how she's always touching him? Well who can blame her?:devil: Seriously, though, it's very sweet, and Mac looks very happy.

5. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

demand it all you want just give me enough warning so i know to fast forward ;):lol:

6. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

oh come on, you know you like the intro to Spence, and the river scene with Stu, and the bit in George Wallace... don't tell me you wouldn't like to see him snog Claire ;):devil:

7. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i really wouldn't! the spence intro is, yeah, ok, bearable ;) and the GW bit. the river bit - er, yeah, i guess, although it's a bit too smushy for me. i'd much rather a straight up (hmm perhaps i should rephrase that! :lol:) sex scene than a romantic nonsense thing.

8. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

but you gotta have the more romantic-y snog-y stuff before, ah, getting to it...! ;) But if you'd still rather not see a Mac/Gary kiss, I'll happily enjoy the scene and 'squeeeee' and *siiiiiiigh* and *melt* and *die* and let you know when it's over while wishing it had gone on longer :lol:

9. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

And ill be right behind you, wishing it was me and grring at the tv but also saying aww and grinning like a idiot :lol:

Last edited: Aug 21, 2011