CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Re: CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire

I know they have to hype everything up, but it really bugs me when they over hype it to the point that Hill Harper does. Saying what happens in the finale will be worse than decapitating a person is just setting the audience up for disappointment. :rolleyes: :shifty:

2. Lime Sweet Pea

Lime Sweet Pea Dead on Arrival

^ Oh Dear God I Hope Not! :( I mean, that will not necessarily make for the most exciting season finale ever.

I mean, I am really getting tired of this cliffhanger endings. I really wish they would just stick to a big team ending and then a happy season opener next fall. Something that reminds us all why we like this show in the first place. I mean, the whole Messer Family ending is not going to do it for me.

Besides, how is this going to tie in to Mac's romance dilemma. What, is Lucy going to be kidnapped and he's going to be standing on the side, wondereing which woman to pick. "Go ahead without me guys, I've got some deciding to do" :lol:

Nevertheless, I am still exctied for the finale. Darn me and my loyalness.

Love the pic btw. Gary looks a little distracted over there. Maybe he notices Peyton and Aubrey both walking in through opposite doors.:guffaw:

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I hope Shane Casey doesn't involve Lucy. The kid should be left out of it, completely IMO. The only other thing I could think of that SOME people might consider worse than decapitation ... well, one of the worse things is that if Shane does something that causes injury to Danny's legs leaving him paralyzed again... but I don't think they'd go there either... so I don't really know what it is. I just hope it doesn't involve Lucy being kidnapped, sold or killed. Personally, I think its just hype though. I don't really think it'll be something worse than decapitation unless it is something done to Lucy... but I really hope they don't involve Lucy.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2010
  4. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

I wouldn't put it past Shane to kidnap another baby and allow Danny and Lindsay to think that he has Lucy. He is just that twisted. Not sure how he would convince them that it's her but I'm sure he could figure out a way to make it happen.

5. PerfectAnomaly

Personally speaking, I'd much rather be paralyzed than decapitated. But maybe that's just me. :shifty:

6. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

LOL
    awesome

7. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

Damn, I was hoping they were keeping Lucy out of the finale.

Maybe Shane just commits mass decapitations? With a police badge, that'd be ... pretty awful :lol:

8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mac and Stella each get a box delivered to the lab. They open them simultaneously... and find Danny and Lindsay's heads inside!!!

Sorry, Hill's decapitation comment made me think of the movie Seven for some reason. :lol:

9. PerfectAnomaly

You know. Danny getting arrested for committing crimes that Shane commits while in posession of his badge wouldn't be a bad cliffhanger. Hell, we've seen the CSI's bust people with less evidence. It might even make me say, "Oh my goodness!" Except it wouldn't because it's been discussed here before I see it.

10. Top41

That would definitely be a bad way to start a honeymoon. :lol: But I think after Shane framing Hawkes, it might be a little too similar.

I still predict Lighthouse of Doom!

11. PerfectAnomaly

Oh yeah. I blanked out on the Hawkes framing. Damn.

What's the fun of visiting a lighthouse if there isn't doom involved?

12. Top41

^The view? ...without doom involved, it does seem a little dull. :shifty:

13. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Yes but they did kill babies a couple of times on CSI LV. I think it might lean more towards Lindsey getting killed. The best way Shane can get to Danny is either through Lucy or Lindsey. As I think it is Danny he has a vengence againest. Since he trusted him at the bar of his brother and then got arrested anyway. So killing or hurting Danny would not be as much "fun" for him as it would hurting or killing the people he loves. So my guess is since Anna has not been on much this season maybe she wants to leave the series and stay home and Shane ends up killing her and or Lucy. There have been so many complaints since they married off the two of them that they dont seem as individuals any more,I'm thinking the only way to get single Danny back is ....Dum da dum dum...DUMMMM!

14. PerfectAnomaly

Dull is very fitting for a Danny and Lindsay honeymoon spot. :lol: Sorry, I couldn't resist. :shifty:

15. Top41

Much as I'd love to see that--Lindsay's been mostly inoffensive this season, but something needs to spark some life into Danny, because he's been kind of a dead fish this year--I'm still struggling with what Shane has against Danny. Danny's the only one who showed him any compassion. Why is he turning on Danny now? I guess it could be that Shane is just nuts... but I hope it's more than that. I wish they'd kept it to Danny, too, rather than dragging Lindsay into it--but I guess now that they're married, everything comes back to that.

I think if someone was dying in the finale we'd have heard something about that by now. Unlike some shows, the CSI shows tend to broadcast when there's a character death or departure coming.

LOL, it definitely characterizes their marriage thus far...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.