George/Nick: Texan Charm #11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I went back and put spoiler tags in a few places. Again, please be careful discussing upcoming show info. Even tho it's not all really specific, some people would consider it spoilerish.

Thanks!

2. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Run Nicky run...Love when we get some Nicky running scenes.

We certainly had a good amount of Nick last night and didn't he look hot as usual. Wonder why he does't wear a vest that much anymore. I'm not really a fan of that jacket.

I loved his scenes with Gracie - so sweet.

3. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Excellent Nick last night.

I loved the scenes with Gracie. I'm sure George is good with his nephews.

The only reason I can guess is that the jacket is warmer than the vest and it may not be as heavy. I know speaking from personal experience with back troubles that I find if my back gets cold it's more bothersome so I like to keep it warm.

I think if you notice most of the CSI's last night weren't wearing their vests. It might have been cold/cool when the episode was filmed.

4. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Did anybody happen to catch the preview for next week? It appears that Nick smacks Henry on the bum at one point like you would see athletes do to their teammates.....can someone verify that for me? It went by so fast last night.

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

No I didn't catch that..not that it matters anyways..

6. Jacquie

and I did catch the preview for next week :)

and yes it does look like Nick slaps Henry :lol:

I'm looking forward to next weeks episode. I like the fun ones :lol:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2010
  7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Nick :adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

He was great last night.

Unfortunately with my new position I have to miss the first 15 minutes of the show :( but I can always watch it on the DVR :)

Nick with Gracie :adore:. I worried that Langston was going to be the one to find her and I was going to :scream: if he did. That's Nick deal, so back off Langston.

Nicky running :devil: Always gotta love that. I am soooooooooooo loving all the screen time we're getting for Nick. I'm soooooooooooooooooo glad they made him a lead, otherwise he would still be a supporting character and we wouldn't get to see him as much. :shifty:

8. Nick3167

Nick3167 Rookie

I was actually able to watch Thursdays epi LOVED NICKY in this especially with the girl in the storage seat He is so good with kids and then again at the hospital chasing DR.Jekyll LOVED HIM and oh so cute and adorable

9. LionsHeart

LionsHeart Lab Technician

I did notice that George was leaning on the tables a lot in the episode, same way he did in end of season 9. So maybe he's had a bad time with his back. Considering how big the surgery was, I asume it might take some time before he's 100 % ok again.

10. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I was reading some comments in the Season 6 Discussion thread and have to ask - am I the only one who didn't mind the moustache? It wasn't that bad..

11. Jacquie

another stache lover :) I definitely liked the stache in Dog Eat Dog as it was 'fuller' but I'll take the one in A Bullet Runs Through It as well :)

12. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I also didn't mind when he was letting his hair grow - until it got to that shaggy look.

I thought both were a great way to show Nick dealing with what happened to him.

13. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

No stache, no, no, no, no, no! Ugh, what was he thinking? :rolleyes:

Now when he has scruff :drool: and though I don't really like moustaches and beards, I do like the goatee on him.

Long hair, ummm no, no, no, no, no!!!!! :rolleyes: It makes him look much older. By cutting his hair he took like 10-years off of him.

Also, as much I love the buzz on him (now don't kill me), when his face is/was puffy it is not a good look. :shifty: Not that that will make me drool any less for him. :drool: Because there is a lot more to him. :devil:

However, the lines on his face. :adore: So adorable.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2010
  14. Athersgeo

Athersgeo Rookie

Not a moustache lover on pretty much ANYONE - didn't like Vega's effort in Fight Night, either! - and, especially in Bullet Runs Through It it's extremely... Put it this way, it makes me think of bad 70s cop shows and disco.

*pause*

Actually, I'm not really much on facial hair period.

Except for Shorty.

THAT scruff managed to short-circuit both my brain AND my impulse control...:shifty:

It's also worth noting that I've got a background in Star Trek so I'm schooled in the idea that anyone with facial hair is evil. This may (or may not) have some bearing on my opinions!

15. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I actually kind of liked the longer hair on George....until Poppin Tags. It looked really good in Pirates and Unusual Suspect especially when he wore that dark on dark suit testifying at Hannah's brother's trial

As far as the mustache goes.....not a fan. I'd prefer the goatee or even a five o'clock shadow myself.

The buzz in season five was nicer looking for me than season seven.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.