CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Burlesque

Burlesque Hit and Run

Re: CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire

Ditto! :thumbsup:

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Found it on Will Batts' Twitter:

3. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

^ If Lucy's not with them, the ep already gets bonus points from me for no child-snatchers :thumbsup:

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

What kind of question did you expect to be asked? :p

5. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Didn't you hear? Danny and Lindsay are the only thing on the show that matters. :rolleyes: :wtf:

Well, we can count out anything really serious. I highly doubt someone's response to something bad or serious would be "Oh my goodness!" :rolleyes: :wtf:

6. Faylinn

"Oh my goodness!" Oh, your goodness what? My goodness [was kidnapped]? My goodness [is acting strangely]? My goodness [has been inappropriately fondled]? I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO THEIR GOODNESS!! :lol:

I know it's just her phrasing (and Danny and/or Lindsay can't be like 'Holy sh*t'/'Christ on a cracker'/etc because it's CBS not HBO), but it did make me chuckle. :p

Thanks for the info, Shane m'darling. :)

7. PerfectAnomaly

I'd pay Pam Veasey to write Danny saying, "Christ on a cracker!" as a response to something bad happening to Lindsay. :lol:

8. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

It's probably the wrong thing to focus on, but all I'm wondering is who she was referring to with this -- is the fans going ' oh my goodness' or is it Danny and Lindsay?

9. PerfectAnomaly

You're probably right. It makes more sense she'd be talking abou the fans' reaction. I'd still pay good money to have Veasey write "Christ on a cracker!" as a line for Danny, though.

10. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

Danny and Shane are brothers!!! :eek::guffaw: haha, i could hardly be less anticipatory about whatever it is...! :p i'd be far more excited to see mac taking care of lucy!!:D

i'll pitch in a contribution!! omg, i'd die laughing if that happened!!! :lol::lol:

11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Does anyone say "Oh my goodness!" anymore? I mean, anyone under 60. I know CBS's audience skews older, but not that much older! :lol:

So Shane is obviously going to do something to Danny and Lindsay while they're on vacation...

12. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

If the most I'm left thinking is 'oh my goodness' this ep will be far less ridiculous than it sounds so far. I've been telling myself all this while that the writers just wouldn't stoop and I would never have to sit through the Messers becoming the friggin' Crime Fighting Brady Bunch, but here we are. What an abhorrent mess. *sigh*

13. Faylinn

Maybe he forces them to watch 60 straight hours of Horatio's one-liners (which is clearly the most merciless form of torture there is) - the trauma sends Lindsay running back to Montana, where she is promptly admitted to a mental institution by her well-meaning parents (because she won't stop muttering "we never close - we never close - we never close" while miming the action of putting on and taking off sunglasses), and Danny ends up with amnesia as a way to cope with the torture. Flack is, of course, there to help Danny pick up the pieces, and they raise Lucy together and live happily ever after and have lots of sex and babies.

Well, that's how I'd like for it to end, at least. :p

14. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

Count me :lol:

"Oh my goodness" -- the retro PG version of "OMFG"? :lol: Actually, if they manage to pull this reaction out of me, it'll be another bonus point. (I'm thinking they might need it.)

Shane attacking (or whatever he's planning) Danny and Lindsay on vacation implies that he'll have been stalking them for a while, to even know where to find them. So after Shane escapes from jail, with Danny and Lindsay already knowing that he's the one who has Danny's stuff, I really hope tptb don't write this attack coming as a surprise to them :wtf:

15. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Thanks kindly @ Sophia's folly :). (And welcome back).

Thanks @ Perlnoir and VegasLights for all the links and info.

Was fun to catch a clip of Mac and Aubrey. (Guess I was right back when. Wasn't lunch in da bag after all... :p - well, c'mon. I'm never right about stuff like that :lol:). Easy in the midst of all the Hype and Hoopla to nearly forget that the ep is a Stella-centric one. Will be nice to see how that intros Stella's recognition and involvement when Mac feels compelled to start digging deeper. And no, can't say the clip set my conspiratorial floor creaking creepy soundtrack shadowy spidey senses tingling :lol:. But ya never know. (...the good Doc only says there's clothes in the bag... :p).

Guess we also now know why Aubrey's been having a few months of bad days. I like the approach the show is taking with the pairing of Mac and Aubrey. Peyton was introduced as already being in a long-standing relationship with Mac, and we never got to know what drew them together. She was on the show to pry open parts of Mac's character not previously seen to that point. For the most part I liked Peyton, and thought S3 was good for Mac. I also like the little I've seen of Aubrey so far. With Aubrey, we are being shown what it is they are each drawn to in the other, and how they go about figuring out what to do about it given all the other pressures they are surrounded with. The purpose may be similar in what it is doing for Mac's character, but whereas Peyton arrived as a pre-existing scenario, Aubrey is a new discovery. Also glad to hear the show's keeping a past vs. potential angle, and not pushing them into some expedited deeper relationship just to up whatever their stakes are gonna be.

I'm also appreciative of how Amick has spoken of her involvement. When what I see in the show has some correspondence with the apparent intent and understanding of those working on it, it does give me some hope and confidence in my take on things :lol: (Not that there's actually been much said by PV, Amick or the show. You'd think there was soooooo much more, for the firestorm it's ignited in certain quarters :lol:. PV must be laughing her Twilit arse off).

Oh perilous peril. Perchance pawky paragons are picked to be placed pell-mell under a particularly precarious pall of ...of ...perturbing persiflage. Psychotic pterodactyls. Pessimistic Pineapples. Perplexed Pandas. Puddles of Pygmy Pumas. Punctual Pistachios. Polyunsaturates. Penguins. Who doesn't like penguins. Perpetual prerequisite picaresque perdition. Oh Peril. Didn't see you coming :lol:. Sorry. But what else is Melina gonna be able to say at this point to a question like that? :p

*...oH My gOoDNEsS...* :p

Agree with a lot of CSICupcake's take on things. Well, all of it, really :lol:. That at least sounds more interesting than a baby-knapping. A field-trip out to Long Island - perhaps to see Danny's folks? Hmm. Louie? Mebbe? Kinda Sorta Finally? :p. Sigh. Ah well. It would probably see Louie back in another coma if he showed up just when Casey found his way out there to return the badge with a personal message.

:lol:

We've been relatively spared overmuch DL this season. They just hadda be saving it all up for the season finale, didn't they...:shifty::p

(...A new opening credits sequence also flashes thru my head :p. )

:lol:.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.