CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Re: CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Guys, this was hilarious. I don't know if it is because it's sounds bizarre or just because i am soooo relieved:guffaw:

Anyway, Thanks everybody for spoilers and vids:bolian:

May I say the only thing made me extremely happy was to watch Stella???? Still in the hospital but those scenes from the episode were good:bolian:

Regarding the new Dr in Mac's life, oh yeah, love is flowing in the air(and you can see Lambs flying too:lol:)

Did I mention I go for Stella??? Not Driscol, not Abrey. STELLA. She is the only one who really cares for him, who really knows him and who was there for him when he was lost in the mist

And about DL

Finally SOMEBODY, SOMEBODY sends them to their dreamy vacations (I know what place i would pick up for them:devil:) Not for a season finale anyway:rolleyes: but the DL obsession is omnipresent. I should have known it:p

However reading Lucy's godparent/s could be babysitting her sounds so good!!!!:drool: Oh God! When i create that image in my mind, i feel my knees are melting:drool:

Dear Ms Veasey

Could you stop loving your lovely couple called DL?:p I am not surprised you have also mentioned Twilight:lol: I don't know what you were thinking about when you said that:lol:. Please recover the sanity

Love you

A proud Stella fan

ps: please PLEASE SMACKED also exists;)

ps2: I know 6.18 will be awesome. No doubt of it!:thumbsup:

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Damn, I just realized that they missed an opportunity to send Danny and Lindsay on a vacation to the Bermuda Triangle. Curses, foiled again!

(Sorry, Danno, but you're expendable. Especially if Flack unearths the evil plot that reveals that you are, in fact, the real Danny Messer's evil clone who has locked him up in a warehouse somewhere for the past few years. Flack can rescue him, let him shave off his Cast Away beard, cuddle him like the poor woobie he is, and they can raise Lucy together since, yanno, she has his DNA seeing as how the evil!Danny was a clone and all. Cue picking up the pieces, lots of sex and babies, et cetera.)

Y'all would so watch my version of CSI:NY and you know it. :D

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Sorry for the double post - ET Online posted this behind the scenes video about Stella fighting with the guy in the pool in this week's episode.

4. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

are you bound and determined to make me completely lose my mind in anticipation these last few hours?!!! :lol::lol::lol: 'cause i think i'm coming close!!

thank you thank you thank you for that vid!!! :D:D

5. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

Dawww, is that Big Hero Flack jumping in at the end of the clip? Maybe this is why he's not sporting so many suits these days, the NYPD doesn't give him a uniform allowance and he just can't be assed to go ruining them anymore. ^_^

Oh Eddie, how is it you elicit the same reaction from me as big doe eyed Black Lab? I love seeing this guy in interviews!

6. Burlesque

Burlesque Hit and Run

Oh my goodness!

I adore how Flack instantly scoots himself under the railing to save her ... what more could you ask for in a character? (Trying to ignore the fact that I think Flack and Stel might just have a little somethin' somethin' here. ;)) He's greying slightly, too ... and such intense eyes! I am officially in love.

Thank you for the clip, Faylinn! (and P.S. I was right again, it looks like she will drown and have a car crash in the same ep. Wahoozaz.)

7. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

Thanks Perl and Faylinn for all these clips and infos but to be honest for a girl like me who really don't like Stella all this episode sound really ridiculous it's just too much :eek::eek: I think I'll wait next week to watch CSI NY again

8. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

6.20 Unusual suspects

9. Burlesque

Burlesque Hit and Run

Doesn't that sound suspiciously like the storyline with Mac and Drew - the flashbacks with him, Drew and Drew's brother in that room, watching Drew's brother be murdered? It must tie back to that somehow - the whole, "drive for justice," thing? Is this the last episode, by the way?

10. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

^The last episode of this season is 6.23 so we have a few more to go. I hadn't given much thought to the parallels between the boys in this episode and Mac and his friends. That's a really good connection, Burlesque, and it will be interesting to see if they use Mac's past as a tie-in. It would be great if they could reference it somehow. I think, though, that while Mac has the "drive for justice" it will be Flack that steals the show with his interactions with the younger brother.

Unfortunately, they haven't done such a good job of using backstories in the show but this might just be the one they use, particularly since they are developing the Mac/Aubrey relationship and they are the ones to come upon the scene.

Quick thought for the mods: Since Pam V wants the fans to discuss and give input we need threads for both potential "love matches" for Mac, don't we?;) Maybe when the discussion/grading thread for tonight's episode goes up threads can be created for that purpose? I'll leave it to them to decide the parameters for said threads and copy/paste pertinent discussion already had because they have magic powers I don't possess when it comes to creating a thread (read Who is more damaged... thread that "I" created last summer:lol:)

11. Burlesque

Burlesque Hit and Run

Fabulous idea, but I don't even want to think about the arguments it'll cause.

12. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

Hi Everybody.

So, I've been lurking here for a while, but I really just had to drop my comment on the behind the scenes with Eddie and Melina.

Even though I have been a little against this Stella episode, because it seems like the writers are doing more and more every season to beat up poor Stella. Even though I know Melina really handles those scenes amazingly well.
    I'm beginning to look forwards to this, because by the looks of it we get to see Don worry about Stella. I'm personally hoping that they will have him involved in helping her out with this most of the time, since Don and Stella have this great on the job chemistry, and have had this adorable friendship through all seasons. I'm really looking forwards to seeing how it will all play out.

Regarding the Mac triangle, I really cant decide. I am a SMacked shipper, but I love this awkward adorable chemistry there seems to be between Mac and Aubrey, because they have a lot in common.

13. Burlesque

Burlesque Hit and Run

Took the words right out of my mouth. :thumbsup:

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Thanks Faylinn for the video:thumbsup:
    It has given me new insight! Let PV have her "new loves" for Mac and his Mac on a mission stance, frankly it is getting old and sickening BUT I must say I LOVE the sincere concern of Flack for Stella. Me thinks there is promise there:drool: Is there a shipper thread for them anywhere? Maybe one needs to be made:thumbsup: I loved Flack and Angel and it really made me mad that they killed her off. But I love Flack and he and Stella have been there for a long time and quite frankly it would seem Mac had his chance even HE is not worth pining over:rolleyes: The way they are writing this "will they wont they".... MEH move on already its turning into utter nonsense and yes I said that before:lol: The seed of disgust has been planted if it keeps on there gonna lose viewers to more interesting viewing:rolleyes: Put there D/L in the lighthouse and throw away the key (do lighthouses have keys?:lol:)... poor Danny. Let 39 and 40 correspond from afar heck even throw Peyton into the mix she is a "letter writer" as well.:lol: Better yet send all three of them to Afganistan and pick it up over there. That way there will be more story writing for bringing Adam and Sid back...and new Flack/Stella material:drool::p

15. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

I love Stella, she's on the second-favourites list, but I've gotta admit I'm this close to skipping 6.18 since I found out they're keeping the pool struggle (along with the car crash! What the hell?:scream:). However, the Flack part at the end melted me, and both Melina and Eddie sounded as though they had a lot of fun filming it (Melina's cute as ever in interviews, and huge yes! to seeing Eddie in one outside of the DVDs :guffaw:Awww, he's so much more intense!), so...

I would totally save my favourite character from the lighthouse, but..um, you know, whatever it takes to stop that storyline :lol::p

Me too, on finding Mac/Aubrey ridiculously cute (so far, the little I've seen of them). I would enjoy seeing a debate thread for the Mac triangle/quadrangle, but speaking just for myself I can't imagine posting much on there because...well, I'm not really invested in any of them :lol: The Mac pairing I might have an issue with is the one they haven't even mentioned running with, but he can choose whoever he wants. (Okay, I think I would take a little more issue with Mac/Peyton than with Mac/Aubrey. But that's more because I had a problem with Peyton's character -- in S3 -- rather than any huge issue against Mac/Peyton.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.