CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Re: CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire

Nice to see that someone noticed the real problem, the insults. As it's not really the speculation/discussions/spoilers. I just hate the insults and the unfriendly feeling in this thread. I know that we have a "just the facts-thread", but I want to take part in discussions as well. But it's nearly impossible as some people are plain rude and just insult. You can't discuss or talk to them.

Back on topic

Can anyone explain why many people here discuss a kidnapping within the Messer family? All I know is that it's not confirmed yet. But many still discuss it and believe it is going to happen. I hope it won't happen, as it would be too similar to Snow Day. Which is the best CSI NY finale so far. So bringing a new, similar situation involving Lindsay and Danny once again, it is nothing I don't want to see.

2. Burlesque

Burlesque Hit and Run

I know! Snow Day was THE BEST. I loved it! I was on the edge of my seat throughout, and I never usually am at all. :D One of my favourite episodes of all time.

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Vildis, people have a right to discuss what they do and don't like about the show. While we do not allow insults of the writers/actors, etc., we do allow people to criticize their writing/performances. That's part of what a discussion board is. If you cannot handle that, you should stick to the "Just the Facts" spoiler thread, which has the spoilers but none of the discussion. What I do not want to see again is a long post from you about what you don't like about what others are doing in the thread. If you think someone is violating the rules, hit the "notify mod" button. But it's not your place to lecture people about what they can and can't post in a thread. This thread is for spoiler discussion, and that's going to include both positive and negative comments.

Back on topic, please. The discussion of the kidnapping is speculation stemming from comments made by Carmine in a chat that the cliffhanger this year would involve Danny and Lindsay. Kidnapping is a logical guess based on those comments. Who knows--maybe it's a right guess, maybe a wrong one. But people certainly have the right to discuss it.

4. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Carmine had a chat with TV.com and said the finale cliffhanger would involve "The Messer Family." Since spoilers indicate it also involves Shane Casey people have speculated it could involve a kidnapping. Spoilers aren't always confirmed or denied, hence the speculation. No one is saying a kidnapping is definitely going to happen or not happen.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2010
  5. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I totally agree with you about Snow Day. So a kidnapping would be too similar, and probably remind me too much of that episode. A kidnapping where someone in the Messer family gets kidnapped, it would only remind me of Snow Day. Ok, Danny and Adam didn't really get kidnapped. But they were taken as hostage when they came to the warehouse. They simply got trapped. Anyone who walked into that room could had been the hostage. But kidnapping is very similar, with a little difference. They have already planned who to kidnap.

Mac has been the hostage as well, in the season 4 finale. So I think we already have got too much of it. We don't need any kidnapping/hostage situation again. Yet, everyone else seem to believe it's gonna happen. I don't really understand why. As nothing is confirmed yet.

6. PerfectAnomaly

Spoilers are not always confirmed or denied. That's why people speculate about them. It's a part of discussion about what may or may not happen on the show based on what the spoilers say.

7. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

8. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

*bounces* :D

*and continues bouncing* :D :D

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou Perl!!! :D:D:D

as if a month long hiatus hasn't been enough, i truely, truely can NOT wait!! mac, military, smiles, new girl, afghanistan, air force reserves, marine picture shots, gary wordless acting... *happy sigh* (and yes i'm a wee bit biased!!:lol:)

on a non-biased note now, with this mention of aubrey being an air force reserve dr. and the obvious military connection to mac, i'm now seriously hoping against all hope that she ends sticking around...

9. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

Thank you Perl for the links. I loved seeing Gary get all embarrassed. He can really turn red can't he!!! I think I am going to like Mac and Aubrey a LOT. She may have her on demons from being overseas but if anyone can understand her...he can. Now if you will excuse me, I am going back to join Jade Nolan...

*bounces*:D:D:D

10. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv-news/the-big-tease-scoop-on-csi-miami-good-wife-and-more/

11. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Thanks for the promo PERLNOIR!:thumbsup: Wow so many positive responses!:)
    I'm afraid not me though...well not in the way of the previous posters! Putting my Smack shipping aside, after all this is suppose to be a crime show first and formost!:thumbsup: How about she is up to something? Call me the skeptic, actually it suits me and no harm done. :) BUT it seems to me Aubry Hunter is trying to find different ways to insert herself into Macs life:lol: She gets into his office with the womans clothes (suggested evidence), is that normal procedure to just drop it off, why not call? after all now she is handling evidence (if it is) outside of the hospital, could she be subject to tampering if the evidence is admissable to the murder? The first thing the camera panned to through her minds eye was Macs military picture. An opening for conversation. Plants doubt in his head on the suicide ruling after suggesting she was way out of her league on her speculation, then goes to leave, and grabs his arm with both her hands indicating how good it was to see him and then proceeds to leave, but turns and ventures into more analysis?;stalling her departure. First of all why would Mac just let her go to begin with? But what really gets my suspicion up is if she came with the assumption of murder why not tell him everything before she goes, instead of stopping half way out the door to relay more information in regards to the cadaveric spasm? Which gives her the opening for her just got back from Afganistan trip... I thought she has been in New York these past several months with no one to be her friend?:confused: And low and behold the air force! Hence the "military opening" Dont you think that might have come up at dinner the other night? That whole scene reminded me of when Ella came to the office with "help to the case". And just what was in the "left hand"? Or are you sure it WAS the left hand?:lol: I guess I'm just not much of a "Pollyanna" but with all this time off I have had much time to ponder!!:lol:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2010
  12. Burlesque

Burlesque Hit and Run

I've just realised that I love Mac/Aubrey. Thank you for the clips! My heart has been a-flutterin' all day.

13. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Perl, many thanks for the link. It was very nice.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

14. PerfectAnomaly

Aubrey's a military woman! You go, Mac!

15. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

oh dear, my logical over-thinking brain is taking over.... :shifty: despite still being uber super excited over the above preview, i also just realized it's given them a perfect out for Aubrey - a recall to Afghanistan.... and think about it, if we're taking PV's interview as genuine hints for possibilities, didn't she say something to the effect that mac's choice will essentially be made for him? *headdesk* please oh please let this sooooo not be the case!! if they send aubrey off to Afghanistan and mac ends up with *grits teeth* peyton, i think i'll curl up in the corner and cry! :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.