Eric & Calleigh #38 - Because "IT" Keeps Happening

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Jessica237, Mar 7, 2010.

?

Thread Titles?

Poll closed Mar 14, 2010.
  1. Because "It" Keeps Happening

16 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Looking Forward to Cute Little E/C Babies

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. It's Meant to Be

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. Because They Just Can't Stay Away From Each Other

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. True love never dies

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  6. Your Place or Mine?

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. Now and Forever

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Hi vsuga!
    The next E/C ep will be Ep 8.20 "Backfire". It will be aired on April 19.

This is when the defining moment in their relationship will supposedly happen. It would still be a month of waiting and anticipating.I don't know if you'd seen the spoiler pics for this ep yet but it's kinda worrying:(

2. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Unfortunately, it does affect CSI. The next EC episode is 8.20, "Backfire" which only airs on April 19 :(! It'll be a while before we get a hiphugger epi! We've been getting reruns, but I think the next one's a new episode. Since I've been pretty busy lately, I only make time to watch the EC ones... so, I will skip the next few...

3. electra

electra Pathologist

vsuga,if I am not mistaken 8:20 is the next episode with Eric.Not sure about the rest.

ladyd10,I really like Eric and Calleigh relationship becouse it comes after a lot of character development.Calleigh is not so cold like she became at some point in season 4 and Eric is not the inmature playboy.I even liked Cal with Jake and Eric and Natalia.They were fun but there was obviously no future with the way they were presented.

I have absolutely no talent for fanfiction but when classes leave me some time,I like to read what all of you do.:thumbsup:

I

4. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

oh o.. I missed the spoiler pix. Bummers now I'm all worried.

Thanks everyone. Damn March madness, I'm not a huge basketball fan if you couldn't tell. I'm going to have CSI withdrawals. :scream:

5. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Guys, Please remember to post three lines of discussion.

There are a few posts with only one or two lines. And as always, discussion of future episodes need to go into spoiler boxes.

Thank you. :D

Back to Eric and Calleigh

6. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Oopss. Things got a bit quite in here....

Well a die - hard shipper like me can´t sit idle by when something like that happens:p.

1. Does anyone know if Em has renewed her contract or
    Will Call die in the Ghost episode when the case is solved? Talk about closure.?
    2. Does anyone know if Em
    got her baby wish fullfilled this year. See a Call/Eric baby is the closure I am looking for.:lol:
    3. I do like the pictures of Eric
    at her bedside sooo much. But am I the only one who is tired of seeing one of them in hospital?

7. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

No official word on that yet (as far as I know). But a couple of nights ago when Emily appeared on the Craig Ferguson talk show, she mentioned that she'd been discussing Season 9 recently with one of the CSIM show-runners. (Emily actually made a pretty funny joke about it, too -- gotta love her!). I think that's a really good sign about her future on the show. The way I see it, if she'd decided not to renew her contract for CSIM, there wouldn't be any reason for her to be discussing ideas for next season with a show-runner. I know anything's possible until we get a formal announcement, but I'm going to think positive, especially in light of the above comment from Emily. (Btw, if you want to watch Emily's interview on the Craig Ferguson show, it's in the Emily/Calleigh #13 thread in the CSI Miami section of this forum, and it's on YouTube, too).

With that in mind ...
    I pretty sure that Calleigh won't die in episode 8.20. I'm hoping that her brush with death will lead to a turning-point in her and Eric's relationship, and in a good way. :adore: Nothing else seems to make sense, especially since Adam will be coming back to the show full-time next season.

I don't know why, but I just have a feeling deep-down that Season 8 will end on a positive note for our Hiphuggers!:luvlove::thumbsup:

8. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Yeah, it's really getting quiet, we need something to keep this thread alive and kicking once again. It's still 3 weeks till the next E/C episode and the long wait and anticipation is killing me. I'm kind of worried that there is nothing -no news or spoilers about the coming episodes after "Backfire".:confused:

1. I really hope not. Based on delkolover's spoiler Calleigh survives- so I choose to believe her.
    2. When she guested in the Craig Ferguson show the other day she definitely does not look pregnant though I think she is still working on her "baby" project. I'm praying that she will be this year- she just so deserves to be a mother.
    3. I too I'm tired of this "life/death" situation- I just wished TPTB were more creative in showcasing the "defining moment" in the E/C relationship. But I'm still optimistic that they will pull through with this "out of body" storyline:)

For the meantime we're stuck with 2 reruns and one more new ep - April 19 couldn't come sooner. I just console myself knowing that after Ep. 8.20 Eric Delko will be in 3 out of the 4 remaining episodes.

9. electra

electra Pathologist

I finally watched the few episodes with Eric of this season and it has been a huge disappointment.I expected a long conversation between eric and calleigh about delko's father and the trust issues of their relationship.I hope the upcoming episodes are better then that.

10. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

I'm hoping that with the publicized return of Adam Rodriguez full-time next year that the last five or six episodes, at least from "Backfire", his next appearance, the episodes will get better. They can't get much worse. I haven't bought a single episode on my Amazon Unbox account yet. I think "Dishonor" hit a new low, although Kyle's semi-maturity was better than his bratty whininess. But enough about that episode. I have hopes for next season with Adam back and Emily talking with the showrunners about what to do next season. Means for now that they'll both be back and we can have some hiphugger goodness!

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

So it appears Jake is back in episode 8.21... There was nothing on the spoiler thread that talked about scenes with Cal but I have a feeling there will be. I'm not saying there will be anything on Calleigh's part after all this time and all that's happened but I have a feeling Jake will not be completely over her (just speculation on my part). Anyway, what makes me kind of nervous is that we don't know exactly how Eric and Calleigh end up in 8.20 with the whole closure thing, so we don't know their status after this episode. Though I'm leaning a lot more towards happy closure than bad closure but with this writers... Not exactly thrilled with this info.

12. vignes[smallgir

vignes[smallgir Hit and Run

omg!! can anyone post the full spoiler for episode 21 here pls or tell me where can i find it !! please

13. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

Hey Vignes ... you can find the spoilers here:
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=59599&page=51
    If the link doesn't work for some reason, you can find the spoilers for episodes 8.21, 8.22 and 8.23 on page 51 of the "Spoilers" thread in the main CSI: Miami section of the forum.

I'm not sure how I feel about Jake returning in 8.21. :confused: I actually liked Jake as a character and thought he had a certain charisma on screen that made him interesting to watch. But I found him a lousy love-match for Calleigh. I hope TPTB don't try to artificially manufacture some kind of Eric-Calleigh-Jake love triangle, otherwise I think I might just scream.:scream: Honestly, at this stage, I don't see Jake being a threat to Eric and Calleigh's relationship, especially if they declare their feelings in "Backfire" (8.20). And, in any event, I don't picture Jake being terribly broken-up about Calleigh and Eric being together. When Jake and Calleigh were dating, I think that he was genuinely fond of her and very attracted to her, but I never got the impression that he was "in love" with her. Plus, Calleigh told Jake in "Resurrection" (7.01) that she wasn't going to wait around for him when he went back undercover over a year ago. So the way I see it, there really wouldn't be any reason for Jake to be jealous of Eric & Calleigh's relationship. Of course, logic hasn't always prevented the CSIM writers from coming up with some far-out storylines. But hopefully, in this case, they'll have the good sense to leave the E/C romance well-enough alone.:thumbsup:

14. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Honestly, I think Jake will be a plot device for Calleigh to verbally express that she's in a committed relationship with Eric. The scenes with Jake could be tension filled and then full of emotional let-down....for Jake. Calleigh has finally moved on and found the man of her dreams. Jake can either seethe or congratulate Delko in finding the right girl. I would hope he'd be the bigger man and shake hands. Anything less would cheapen Jake in my eyes.

15. vignes[smallgir

vignes[smallgir Hit and Run

Delquesne thank you for giving me the info......i hope the same for episode 21!! beside i hope in episode 20 , eric and calleigh will open up their true felling to word else other , so even jake back , it might not be a deal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.