Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

Re: Criminal Minds "The Spin-off"

I wonder what city they are going to be based out of... Criminal Minds: [Insert Town Here]... none of CBS's spinoffs have had anything other than city titles lately.

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Well from what I read its suppost to be San Francisco. But that could change as we all know everything starting with a pilot can change if they make it to full fledge air. :)

Okay

Air Date: Wednesday, April 07, 2010
    Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#518) "The Fight"

HOTCH AND HIS AGENTS JOIN FORCES WITH ANOTHER BAU TEAM TO SOLVE A SERIES OF MURDERS IN SAN FRANCISCO.

"The Fight" - The BAU team travels to San Francisco to investigate the murders of several homeless men and teams up with a separate group of BAU operatives who are working another case they think is connected. - SSA Aaron Hotchner and his team investigate the murders of several homeless men in San Francisco and coordinate their efforts with another team of BAU agents who are working on separate case that appears to be connected.

Click here for Guest List

Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
  3. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

Cool. I saw the script online but didn't want to spoil my enjoyment.

I call dibs on Criminal Minds: SF! :)

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I was telling my mother about Forrest Whitaker being the lead on the CM spin-off and she goes, "who is Forrest Whitaker?" We so need a jawdrop smilie. :lol: I thought she'd know him better than I would. :lol: What show was it where he played the father of some kid who was near death or something? Was that ER? If so, she'd probably remember him from that. :lol:

5. Destiny

Well I can't make the board put it up but you can save it if you want to use it.
    [​IMG]

BTW he was in ER as Curtis Ames...
    Tv.com

Ames v. Kovac (19 October 2006) - Curtis Ames
    Heart of the Matter (2 November 2006) - Curtis Ames
    Jigsaw (9 November 2006) - Curtis Ames
    Tell Me No Secrets... (30 November 2006) - Curtis Ames
    A House Divided (11 January 2007) - Curtis Ames
    Murmurs of the Heart (1 February 2007) - Curtis Ames

Depending on how much along time ago you mom goes back watching popular shows.

"Diff'rent Strokes" (1 episode) Bully for Arnold (4 October 1985) - Herman
    "The Fall Guy" (1 episode) Spring Break (20 February 1985) - Friend
    "Hill Street Blues" (1 episode) Blues for Mr. Green (15 November 1984) - Floyd Green

Here are some more shows "Tv.com"

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks, Destiny. :)

She was an avid ER watcher, so she'd probably remember him from that. :lol:

Edit: I told her who he played on ER and she said, "oh that guy". :lol: So I guess she didn't know the name right off the bat. :lol:

I wonder when we're gonna get a title for this show. :lol: I'm kind of curious to see what they are going to call it.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
  7. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

8. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Thanks for posting that, Colonel, and please say Hi to Captain Picard. :lol: (Sorry I'm in a goofy mood) :lol:

I'm so glad the spinoff is going to have its own separate identity. Now there's no worry about it getting the better Unsubs. And I also heard that the spinoff was going to have its own set of new writers. So that means no losing Chris Mundy or any of the other CM writers to the spinoff.

9. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Im glad that they are doing something abit different. I didn't really like the idea of a rehash of CM with a different team.

10. Destiny

We know your thoughts on the episode with the regular team. Now how about your thoughts about the new team, I know you only got a little info on them but your thoughts anyway.

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I was pleasantly surprised by the new team. I found amusing how Cooper dealt with Strauss and really liked his determination on staying on the case, yet trying to keep Hotch out of trouble as much as he could. Really liked their interactions together. The british guy was funny. Sometimes those types of characters get on your nerves with their big egos, but you could tell this is actually a good guy and so his comments made me laugh instead of getting on my nerves. The Prophet is an interesting character. He has a lot of baggage and a past we don't often see in the characters of these types of shows, so I'm really looking forward to see how it all plays out. The girl I liked also. I was glad they didn't make her a know it all with an attitude. She looks like she's good at her job and really cares about the victims. I enjoyed her converstaion with Cooper at the end when she gave him the picture. All in all I think they are an interesting bunch and I'm actually looking forward to seeing more :).

12. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I taped it but.....haven't been able to watcg it yet.....hoping to later on this evening....I can't wait.....

13. Destiny

Goodness either Cooper is that good and amusing, or Strauss is really starting to mellow, even in her sternist tone, she sounded more why do I bother. then slightly amused, while trying to sound stern. :lol: I found her funny actually.

Actually this article was posted on another site (oh hum) it was also part of a TVguide article.

Trivia: Jason Wiles, who guest-stars as Ben McBride in this episode, appeared previously on Criminal Minds as Unsub Sheppard in "Psychodrama."

Although she did not appear, Mary Steenburgen was originally announced to guest-star as Director Beth Griffith in this episode.

14. xeri

xeri Hit and Run

Finally watched the epi and have to say I really like the new team.

Like Destiny's article said they come across a bit scruffier , felt like a group of strays brought toghether by Cooper. In that way they give of the same vibe as NCIS LA and Dark Blue and yep I'm easily lured in by strays ;) so hope they'll keep it interesting.

15. Destiny

I loved the part when Hotch mentioned that they really didn't believe in offices and cooper mentioned that he wall allergic to bureaucracy. :lol: not an exact quote but found the line funny.