Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Not much has been said about Jorja. The only issue with her involves the character and not the actress. From what I can see, Jorja enjoys being back on the show. She was originally only going to have five guest episodes which turned into the whole season. She might want to stick around longer. But the characters marriage might be a problem. It's stretching credibility that she's here while Grissom is in Europe. I once again see two options should Jorja sign on as a main:

1. Have it said that Grissom moves back to Vegas. You don't have to see him, only guest spots when Peterson has the opportunity. Kinda like Tina Brown or Eddie Willows - you know they're there, but you don't see 'em.

2. Divorce. But this option wouldn't go over well with anyone really.

And I agree with Dizzney and GRNF. Of the originals Cath, Nick and Greg were my favorites. The loss of one would be really bad, but two would be the end of the show for me.

2. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I wouldn't be so sure of that. I bet I know lots of people that would be happy about that.

As for Marg, she is only staying through Season 11

click for article Scroll down for the english version, unless of course, you can read french. :lol:

Mind you that can change.

3. PraetorCorvinus

I knew you'd say that about the divorce thing. :lol: I will confess that I had you in mind when I wrote it. Yes, I baited you. And yes, you took the bait! :lol:

Now, Season 11 would be fine for me. If Marg does indeed decide to move on, this gives the writers and producers time to figure something out. And give me more time to accept it if that will in fact be the end of all things.

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Okay, my befuddled old mind might have missed something, but how is it that some of you think Haskell will crack the case of Dr. Jekyll??

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

CBS has a new video up - "8 New Episodes".

8 New Episodes

Looks like The Panty Sniffers is a reality. Still wish they'd change the name! :shifty: The conversation between Nick and Langston. :guffaw: At least it looks like they're enjoying the case.

Also looks like there might be a couple of intense ep's coming up. Once March Madness is over it looks like we got new episodes till the end of the season.

Susan

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Thanks, Blackflag! :) I made some screencaps and put them in the pic thread.

7. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Thanks for posting.
    ladyhunter
    will be happy. :)

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

To say the least, :lol: I think I have watched that now like three times already.

First off, my Dr. Jekyll theory has been blown out of the water. The end scene does look a lot like Greg. :confused: :eek: But it would make things more interesting if it was Heather that knew about it. ;)

Nick and his gawking at the cheerleaders had me giggling. Who knew? Well I didn't but I suppose all you Ward Girls knew Nicky had a thing for cheerleaders... :lol:

Vartann and Cath...well...:drool: When they said a kiss, then meant a kiss huh? I was expecting a kiss on the cheek or something... but WHOLEY MOLEY ( I'll save the rest of my thoughts for the Shipper thread )

Looks like we have lots of excitement to look forward to.

9. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

oh blackflag you have just made my day, thanks for posting that :):):)

i don't think hodges and wendy kiss (not that i don't want to see it cause i really, really do) they are probably just about to but they interupted by a cell phone ringing or something i'll bet

greg i'm guessing is undercover or something :confused: so is this the new job they mentioned like forever ago

cath and vartann kiss *happy dance* i wouldn't believe it if i didn't see it with my own eyes :):):):)

i love when nick is looking and ray comments and says: cheerleaders are my weakness , ray: i've noticed :guffaw:

april 1st needs to come NOW

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The last scene didn't really look like Greg to me. The hair shape looked slightly different and it looked a bit darker. The face looked a little thinner too. And the person actually looked very young maybe teens to early twenties to me. With the fact that they made the last big serial killer a woman, I wouldn't doubt one bit if this one was a kid. What if Jekyll actually does turn out to be Milander's son?

Is it just me or was Greg wearing a baseball hat sideways in the club scene? :lol:

And Vartann looks yummy.

11. PraetorCorvinus

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

WOW!!! I'm really excited for April now. So much I'm geeking out over! Just wow!

I saw two Greg scenes which looked interesting: him looking... angry? with Archie and the possible undercover scene in the club/mosh pit.

Nick and his cheerleaders! :guffaw:

And I like the idea that it could be Milander's son.

12. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Obviously it's not available for people outside of the US...again. So here's a link for us non-US folks: Click!

Some of my friends claim that they heard my squeal all the way from Asia. :lol: Is it April 1st yet?

13. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Do I get a prize?

Wow, thanks for posting that, Blackflag! Can't wait :eek:

Nick has a thing for cheerleaders? Figures! :rolleyes:

Last edited: Mar 19, 2010
  14. PraetorCorvinus

I mailed you some cookies, but since I have know idea who or where you are I think the post office kept them. They were made for you though! :lol:;)

15. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Me thinks Nicky is having a mid-life crisis!!!!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:Or maybe George who probably insisted on doing this skit..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.