**Spoiler Lab** S8 - Check Out What's On The Horizon!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I believe that might just be a member of the crew.

3. ECRocks

ECRocks Witness

whaa I found some pictures of 8.20:
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q77FjgxHWQ (and some more In this film)

Is this a great episode or what
    Only we have to wait a week longer

the episode called '''BACKFIRE''' "Backfire" - A victim's spirit won't leave Calleigh alone until she finds justice for his murder, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, April 19(10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT)

Last edited: Mar 14, 2010
  4. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Thanks for the post ECRocks!
    A lot of great but sad scenes. I just hope it will end on a happy note.
    I am so looking forward to this episode, a month's wait is too long!

5. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I posted a bigger version of the pictures here. I am really glad to see that this time the team will care enough to stop by to visit calleigh, in SGYICSIs I was so disappointed to see just eric by her side. After all, they are her friends!

6. slower

slower Lab Technician

Oh yeah? Then where is Ryan? Once again it seems that TPTB makes sure he is off doing something else and not at her bedside and again he miracuously escapes the fire unscathed.:rolleyes: Calleigh on a ventilator; again. How many times can a person tolerate being on a ventilator before they die? :rolleyes::rolleyes: Eric; screeming and in the middle of the staff's job again. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Storyline revisited.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Seems to me its SGYICSIs with a twist. :brickwall::angryrazz:

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

There aren't any pics of Horatio at the hospital either or Frank, Walter, Tom or the labrats... so Ryan isn't the only one left out. :lol: I'm still hoping he'll stop by the hospital and visit her unlike last time. they should have at least Valera stop by she's known Calleigh longer than anyone else on the team besides H and Eric (and maybe Frank) have. :lol:

Does anyone know if Alexx will be in this episode?

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    But Ryan was with her,again. Maybe Ryan and Horatio just aren't pictured.Maybe next season for the next house fire,he'll be able to visit.
    I'll be surprised if we ever see Valera again,how many times have we seen her this season?

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

We've only seen Valera once this season. :( I'm worried she's gonna become like Cyndi (QD girl) and only appear once every two or three seasons. :lol:

By the way, I think in 820, Ryan does have to be given oxygen. It may be standard precedure, but they didn't use it last time. So at least theres progress. :lol:

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I had actually forgotten Cyndi.It took a while to remember who she was.
    And Slower, I hear you.

LOL,yeah there is.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
  11. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

The whole premise of the episode is just meh to me. Everything and everyone seem to be in the exact same situation over and over again. Not to forget Ryan was also carrying a dead guy back in SGIYC.

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I wonder,if anything,what is going to be different about this episode other than Natalia and Jesse being at the hospital and Ryan needing oxygen this time.

13. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Thanks lusiana88 for the bigger version of the pictures :thumbsup:!
    I'm really anxious about seeing this episode! April 19 can't come soon enough!

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well there's also a pic of Ryan back at the crime scene so I highly doubt he'll ever see an oxygen tank :lol::guffaw: (sorry the oxygen tank gives me a creepy image :guffaw:).

From what I have seen it's just a copy of SGIYCSI (Jesse and Natalia staring from a window isn't the way to improve it like it should) only this time they will practice CPR on poor Calleigh :rolleyes:

15. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Yeah, I also think they could invent a new plot. Eric and Cal don't have to be in life-and-death situations all the time to realise how much they mean for each other.
    I'm curious if it's the same writer who wrote both episodes...
    I think that while Natalia, Jesse and Eric are at the hospital, someone must actually work, therefore they(writers) left Horatio and Ryan in the lab.
    Easy role this time for Emily, I remember her saying that she almost fell asleep when they were shooting SGIYC as she was just lying all the time...;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.