CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire

Thanks a lot for the promo, Perl!

As for the shippers' battle, I'll just quote Danny: same old, same old. It's not gonna be Stella, I'm sure of that because it would unbalance the show and piss off lots of viewers and TPTB don't want that. Apart from that, I'm intrigued and I hope they don't blow it again. Why, yes, I still ship Smacked, but I like to keep my feet on the ground.

As for the shippers' battle, I'll just quote Danny: same old, same old. It's not gonna be Stella
I happen to agree with this and wonder if it is somthing that really will happen or just a conversation piece.

From Hill's Twitter:

http://twitpic.com/163xz5 - Dr. Hawkes & Harold Perrineau, Jr. as Reggie- On the prison set- Harold is a great actor!

70727873.jpg

03/03/10 : 6.16 - Uncertainty Rules
03/10/10 : 6.17 - Pot of Gold
03/17/10 : Repeat: 6.03 - LAT 40° 47' N/Long 73° 58'W

Do you mean to tell me that we only get two new episodes before we get another rerun:scream::brickwall::mad::angryrazz::censored::censored::censored:

Thanks, Faylinn for the photo! Looks and sounds like a great storyline in a prison with Hawkes in it. According to the spoiler, I wonder how Mac and the others are going to break Hawkes out of the prison. And I agree! Harold Perrineau is a great actor! :)

Thanks Faylinn. I love this pic! :luvlove: :luvlove:

Hi Plenilunio, I am pleased to see you. You were long away.

Last edited:

:lol: Harold's expression is awesome! That's the look of a bad guy. :lol: Thanks for posting, I can't wait to see Hill in this episodes, same with Harold.

I am i the only one who finds it odd that the writers wrote a St. Patty day epsidoe and their show airs on St. Patty Day yet their gonna air that episode the week before??? that just semms so weird right???:confused::confused:

If it were any other show,any other writers, or any other season I would say yes, But the way they are doing things season: I would say it was par for the course.:brickwall: And what about two new episodes and than another rerun.:scream::angryrazz::mad:

I knew Harold's name sounded familiar. He was on CSI Vegas episode Go to Hell.
This episode looks interesting.

I am i the only one who finds it odd that the writers wrote a St. Patty day epsidoe and their show airs on St. Patty Day yet their gonna air that episode the week before??? that just semms so weird right???:confused::confused:

If it were any other show,any other writers, or any other season I would say yes, But the way they are doing things season: I would say it was par for the course.:brickwall: And what about two new episodes and than another rerun.:scream::angryrazz::mad:

The writers have no control over when the episodes air--that's entirely determined by the network.

The repeats are just a necessity of the television season. The other alternative would be for the show to not start airing until January or February like 24 or Lost, which both air their entire seasons without repeats.

Because half of February sweeps was lost to the Olympics, I'd guess that we'd get more new eps in March and April than usual.

Here is a link for a behind the scene with Carmine and Anna

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UfHtqEU0-Y

This is a CBS video so I don't know if everybody can watch it but for this time I'm lucky to spent a week in New York YAAAA I can :lol::lol::lol::lol:

That interview didn't do either one of them any favors. Carmine looked like he'd rather be talking about anything else but Danny and Lindsay and Anna just never comes off as having any depth whenever she's interviewed. :wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back