Other Fandom FanArt #5-Showcase & Requests

Great work, everyone. :)

I finally got around to capping an episode of The Invisible Man. So, I made some icons. I've only capped episode one so far, so there won't be any Claire icons until I cap the next one.

vlcsnap-00200copy.png
no text
vlcsnap-00300copy.png
vlcsnap-00407.png
no text
Darien w/pink texture
vlcsnap-00360copy1.png

Arnaud
Kevin
Eberts & The Official, With texture
Bobby
Bobby 2

Last edited:
I'm going to be a pain and make another request... I was wondering if one of you awesome artists would mind making me a 140x140 Michael Bublé icon from this pic? With the text "He just hasn't met me yet..."

Many thanks,
Steph.

Is anyone able to make my desktop more Anastacia-ish? :D If so, let me know and I'll post the pics here!!

I'll be back, sooner or later, to post some icons that I've been making and will comment everybody's stuff (well, most of it :lol:) !

Anyone made/thought of making icons for Sci-Fi's Alice? Andrew Lee Potts/Hatter is just adorable, and he even looks pretty when he bleeds (is that a creepy thing to say?) so... yeah. Just asking.

Anyone made/thought of making icons for Sci-Fi's Alice? Andrew Lee Potts/Hatter is just adorable, and he even looks pretty when he bleeds (is that a creepy thing to say?) so... yeah. Just asking.

I probably will soon. I should be getting the movie in the mail tomorrow (I pre-ordered it). In the meantime, I have a big icon of him in my profile. :) I made a couple of banners of him (from pics from the syfy website) that I posted a while back. I need to make some icons and stuff of Hatter/Alice. :D Especially the last scene of the movie. :)

Oh my word, I love them, thanks so much Nikky, as soon as I get on my laptop I'll definitely use them! :adore: You're a sweetie, thanks again. x

Back