Other Fandom FanArt #5-Showcase & Requests

That's always a good thing to do to get out own style and stuff :D
I've followed a tutorial this time, it was really helpful! It's this one. I've modified some steps since I hape PS CS4, but it's pretty easy i think :)

Thanks for the link to the tutorial. I'm not sure I'd be able to do it cause I only have Photoshop 7. :lol: But, I played around with animation shop a bit. I found that if I made the items smaller, they don't look quite as grainy, but I still can't get all of the grain out. :lol:

Here's a Hatter/Alice wallpaper (syfy channel's Alice that is) and the one animated icon. I put it at 100x100, but it ended up being 113x110 or something like that. I don't know why it did that. :lol: I should have brightened the caps a little first, but I forgot. :lol: :

Animationicon.gif
vlcsnap-01205copy.png
vlcsnap-00048copy.png

Grief/Comfort
Carol
Carol 2
Goodbye Hug
Hello Hug
Hello Hug 2
Hello Hug 3

Last edited:
Love those Adorable_Crazy, great job!!!

I'm in a Matt Damon mood, who wants to make some 140x140 Matt Damon icons for me? No one responded to my last request of Lost so maybe Matt Damon? Oh please???!!

Love those Adorable_Crazy, great job!!!

I'm in a Matt Damon mood, who wants to make some 140x140 Matt Damon icons for me? No one responded to my last request of Lost so maybe Matt Damon? Oh please???!!

I don't watch Lost, but I'll make some Matt Damon ones since he's a local boy. :lol:

mattdamon1.jpg
mattdamon2.jpg
mattdamon3.jpg

Susan

Really awesome work in here, guys! :D

A_C, I love your Patty Day icons!

csifann1, awesome colouring on your latest batch. Loving the animated icons as well. :)

GNRFan, your cropping is awesome and I love how your art is evolving. :D

Really cool banners, Wolverine_Eagle!

Love the crop on the first Matt Damon icon, blackflag. Also, the colouring is awesome on the second.

I decided to work on some more architecture icons.

[10] Rome
[10] Greece
[10] South America
[10] Ireland

Teasers:

Rome2.png
Ireland1.png
Greece7.png

The rest can be found in my Livejournal post.

GNRFan, your cropping is awesome and I love how your art is evolving. :D

Thank you. Honestly though, I can't take credit for the crop on the young Alice one. That's actually the way the screencap came out cause that scene was a flashback and the guy in the flashback was in the bed, so he saw her kind of sideways. :lol:

Pretty icons. I really love the second one. Will definitely check out your journal page. And yours as well, Shazza. :)

blackflag, nice Matt icons. The second is my favorite. :)

thanks Speed! i just love mixing the fonts around with lyrics to my fave songs.... speaking of which here is 2 more... i might resize them so i could use it on here sometime ;)

madeofgold1.png

madeofgold2.png

Some icons from Lady GaGa's Telephone:
ladygaga_telephone_149.png
ladygaga_telephone_226.png

I can't post the link to all of them b/c some are over the PG-13 mark but if anyone wants me to post more I will.
And some of Hayley Willams from Paramore:
1_281129-1.png
1_281529.png

I can't post the link to these either cause the GaGa ones are on the same page but if ya'll want me to post a few more I will.

Last edited:
Great banners, Wolverine_Eagle. :)

Nice icons, Shazza. Love the crime tape one.

Here's a Wallpaper I made with screencaps I did yesterday of the show "The Immortal".

^Great WP, GNRFan, and thanks for the compliments on my icons. I see your colouring is improving, great work! :)

Some more (suitable) GaGa Telephone ones:
ladygaga_telephone_137.png
ladygaga_telephone_141.png
ladygaga_telephone_143.png

enjoy! :)

Back