• Love Knows No Boundaries

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • No One Loves Him Like She Does

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we able to throw parties around here? Seriously, let's all come on here at one time or something. No wait, that's more like facebook. Anyhoo, I'm tired of reruns, it's not like Eric's any of them. I'll be patient, EC takes time, lol.

Did anyone notice that the thread's almost done, we'll have to start a new one soon!:)

Did anyone notice that the thread's almost done, we'll have to start a new one soon!:)

Yeah, we have to start thinking about new names too!
This one was so appropriate: all the drama that EC went through, and yet they are still together...against all odds :adore:!
I'm kinda hoping that we hit the 100k in the number of views before we go to a new thread though!

ec4evr where did it say horatio called him i just wanted to know cause i didnt read that

This info is in the spoilers for episode 8.20. We're not allowed to reveal spoiler sources or links on this message board, but you can find the spoilers for 8.20 in the "Spoilers" thread in the CSIM section of this forum. I think someone may have also posted a summary of the 8.20 spoilers a few pages back in this thread, if I'm not mistaken. If you want to go to the spoiler sources directly, just Google the terms and you should be able to find the info easily online. Hope this helps.:)

Sorry csi681 for not addressing your question right away and thanks delquesne for answering-appreciate it.:)

Are we going to have a poll for a title of the new thread soon?

Hey just wanted to join the celebration!:D:thumbsup:! Really thrilled that Adam decided to come back and that I will actually look forward to monday night again. I really hope that, like someone mentioned earlier, Eric returning to the lab will have to do with getting his life in order and committing to a relationship with Cal. Though I have to confess that it worries me a little because the writers could use this to keep stringing things along with them since they already know that Eric will be a regular next season and so they can continue playing the on and off thing with them. I really hope that does not happen because I would be really, really, really pissed off.

But anyway, since this is good news I will try to just concentrate on the fact that he will be back and Miami will be a fun show for me again :thumbsup::D

Hello Fellow Hiphuggers!:)
I seem to have missed a lot... thanks ec4evr for keeping me updated.

Eric Delko is officially back in Miami wooooohooooo..
Is there any news on Emily's contract? Hope she stays on as well.
Love to see Team E/C on every episode next season.

Looking forward to the upcoming episodes.

Hey just wanted to join the celebration!:D:thumbsup:!

Welcome to the party! :beer::hugegrin:

Though I have to confess that it worries me a little because the writers could use this to keep stringing things along with them since they already know that Eric will be a regular next season and so they can continue playing the on and off thing with them. I really hope that does not happen because I would be really, really, really pissed off.

I don't blame you. To be honest, when I heard the news, my first thought after "EEEEEEE!!!!!! YESSSSSS!!!!" was "Oh no...what are the writers going to do with this relationship?" I'm worried that they'll continue with the pointless drama and "will-they-won't-they?" crap forever. Or, what if they stop that, but then get bored with having our couple be in a happy, normal relationship? This is Miami, after all. NOBODY is allowed to be too happy for too long. :lol:

I suppose all we can do is hope for the best. Prayer circle, y'all! :lol:

Are we going to have a poll for a title of the new thread soon?

The poll will go up when the new thread goes up, and the new thread goes up when this thread hits 1,000 posts. ;)

I believe we're allowed to start suggesting names for the new thread when this one has 950 posts, which we've already hit.

I'll go ahead and put in my suggestion: Eric and Calleigh #38: Hey-la, my boyfriend's back!

I'll go ahead and put in my suggestion: Eric and Calleigh #38: Hey-la, my boyfriend's back!

I love it!

My suggestions:

Eric & Calleigh #38: True love never dies
Eric & Calleigh #38: Through thick & thin
Eric & Calleigh #38: welcome home, my love
Eric & Calleigh #38: Can't live a lie

I am still excited about Adam's return, I really do hope that this is going to be positive for our couple. They certainly deserve a break in the love department.

Last edited:
I believe we're allowed to start suggesting names for the new thread when this one has 950 posts, which we've already hit.

:lol: I love it too!
My suggestion? "Nothing's gonna stop us now!" or "Nothing can stop us now!"
That's it for now! I'll be back when I come up with other titles!

Last edited:
I am still excited about Adam's return, I really do hope that this is going to be positive for our couple. They certainly deserve a break in the love department.
So true. The writers have made such an unnecessary roller-coaster of their relationship, that the first name I could think of for the new thread was ...

Eric & Calleigh #38: No More Drama. (*Cue the Mary J. Blige song in the background*):guffaw:

This isn't really a suggestion, it's just the 1st thing that popped into my head.:lol: (Can you blame me?) I truly want E&C's romance to reach a positive, warm-and-fuzzy resolution, so that they can get on with having a normal, loving relationship.
hugging-079.gif
I just want my Hiphuggers to be happy!
dancing-064.gif

Of course, I'll come back and post some "real" suggestions for new thread names when I've had a chance to think some more.
thinking-021.gif

Last edited:
I don't know why I keep lurking into the "anti":devil: threads when being in this thread always puts a smile on my face.:lol:

You guys are so creative with all your suggestions. I've come up with some but they're kinda lame.

Eric & Calleigh #38: Through the test of time
Eric & Calleigh #38: Together Forever
Eric & Calleigh #38: Getting Back Stronger

Wait aren't they love song titles? Oh well...:rolleyes:

Thread title suggestions:

Eric & Calleigh #38: Because "It" Keeps Happening
Eric & Calleigh #38: Because They Just Can't Stay Away From Each Other
Eric & Calleigh #38: Its Meant to Be
Eric & Calleigh #38: Looking Forward to Cute Little E/C Babies

See, that's what I think and what makes me more positive about how things will turn out (despite that nagging bit in the back of my mind regarding the illogical writers) - I can't see them taking us on this long 3 year rollercoaster ride with the deepening of Eric & Calleigh's relationship, leaving no doubt in anyone's mind (except for the haters of course) that Eric & Calleigh love each other and are meant to be, especially given they've been on this track since the 1st season - I can't see them ending it. THAT is what makes me feel better about it all.

That said, wouldn't it just be great if when Calleigh flatlines and sees the light, that Speedle is there to tell her its not her time, to go back to Eric. Speedle can acknowledge the relationship between Eric & Calleigh and maybe even say he saw that there was something between them from the beginning.
That's a great idea, Jennifer! :) And it's quite possibly the only "plus" that I could see coming out of a "near-death" storyline for Calleigh. It would be great if Speed could give Calleigh a sort of "retrospective" on her relationship with Eric, to show her that the were always meant to be together, :adore: even back in the day. However, I think we would have heard something by now of Rory Cochrane was going to be appearing as a special guest star on episode 8.20. But even if this doesn't happen on the actual show, it sure would make a great fan fiction story. :thumbsup: Perhaps you might feel "inspired" to write something, Jen? (Hint, hint).:lol:

I did ;). The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to write it, so today while I was waiting on my husband to pick me up at work I started writing, continued as soon as I got home, and finished it in one night! I rarely ever do that, finish a story so quickly, but this one just would't stop! When it comes to Eric & Calleigh, that's not a hard thing though, I guess.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5769824/1/

To the mods: sorry about the double post, completely forgot about the earlier one

Title for #38: I need my shirt back
Title for #38: Open wide I know ur thirsty
Title for #38: A kiss can beautify souls, hearts, and thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back